Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Fashion & Celebrity Lace Wigs @ Www.uklacewigs.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fashion & Celebrity Lace Wigs @ Www.uklacewigs.com (2612 Views)

Lace Wigs And India Hair Weavons (good Price) / 'affordable' Brazillian And Virgin Remy (lace Wigs As Well As Russian Hair!) / Want The Full Lace Wigs At Affordable Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion & Celebrity Lace Wigs @ Www.uklacewigs.com by uklacewigs: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2009
Unique Kelly Luxurious Lace Wigs

www.uklacewigs.com

We provide you with the highest quality Virgin Remy, Chinese Remy, Malaysian Remy, Indian Remy, Cuticle Remy, Virgin Cuticle and Remy Hair Full Lace and Lace Front wigs, You can find all these products and loads more in our online store.

Lace wigs gives the user an undetectable hairline giving the impression that hair is actually growing from your scalp, the celebrities have been wearing them for years, if you want to look fantastic go on to uklacewigs.com and get a lace wig now!!!

Lace wigs starting from £90
http://www.uklacewigs.com
Tel: 07947793085
Email address: info@uklacewigs.com

Re: Fashion & Celebrity Lace Wigs @ Www.uklacewigs.com by Shaneika74: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
I have used uklacewigs and have been far from pleased from the service I received there. I was sent the wrong product and it took a long time to get a refund as it turns out that they did not have the right wig but were still trying to sell it!  shocked

As there prices seemed fair and as they are in the UK I tried them again a few weeks later hoping that things would be better this time and thought I would call them this time and I spoke to someone called Nina who seemed very well spoken and polite and personally guaranteed that I would be sent the correct item, I sent them a cheque and the delivery day came and went and I had to cancel the cheque.

I went on to speak to someone at trading standards about this site and they mentioned that they had other complaints and were investigating them.  I decided to do some investigating of my own and here is what I found.  cry

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/news/Breast-surgery-fraud-Hull-law-student/article-1158740-detail/article.html

and it seems they are keeping it all in the family:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/6016938/Teacher-claiming-1.2m-used-daughters-fingerprints-to-fool-CRB.html
Re: Fashion & Celebrity Lace Wigs @ Www.uklacewigs.com by gogoknight: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2010
The lace wigs quality depends on the supplier and hair source.

Most store can't provide constantly good quality wigs. So it's better to investigate more deeply.

(1) (Reply)

Need Business Idea That Would Yield 100k Per Month / Dvcf Oil & Gas Fund (new) / Debt Collection Services: Collect Dont Fight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.