Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Is Your Best Money Saving Advice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Best Money Saving Advice? (401 Views)

10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Money Saving Advice? by AGmoney01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Looking at the present recession, kindly share your money saving clue in all ramifications of life that can be of help to me and others in 2017.
Your voice count!

Thanks my people.
Re: What Is Your Best Money Saving Advice? by Horlufemi(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Know thy assets and liabilities.

Increase your assets and do away with things that take money from you. You know those things you don't need for survival.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Money Saving Advice? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
AGmoney01:
Looking at the present recession, kindly share your money saving clue in all ramifications of life that can be of help to me and others in 2017.
Your voice count!

Thanks my people.

in my own shikini sense opinion

1. Spend what is left after saving and not saving what is left after spending

2. Talking in my own opinion, 30% of your income should go to saving.

3. Buy what you need

4. Don't owe anyone

and lastly

5. invest

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Money Saving Advice? by Mumben(f): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Read THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON. Very insightful book. Just like a poster above me said, pay yourself first, in otherwords, spend what is left after saving and its not just about saving but invest ur savings in a worthwhie venture and watch ur money multipy n bear fruits. Most importantly stay away from gambling and women of easy virtue. I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Need A Social Media Campaign For Your Business / 2017 Facebook Money Maker. / Business Name Registration Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.