Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Uk Based Medical Doctor, Obinna Aligwekwe, Attacks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uk Based Medical Doctor, Obinna Aligwekwe, Attacks Buhari (946 Views)

Emmanuel Obinna Onuoha: Boko Haram Kills Newly Married Soldier In Borno (Photos) / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Based Medical Doctor, Obinna Aligwekwe, Attacks Buhari by GabdelandAgro(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Buhari deployed Soldiers in thousands to the South
East, arguably one of the most secure regions of
the federation, although cases of fulani herdsman attack has been there, but the motive and purpose for the military deployment was not against fulani herdsmen.

Yet in Southern Kaduna where
genocide is actively underway, buhari talk about
federalism and how states should handle their
internal security.

Buhari is trying to pull wool over our eyes that
he has won the war on Boko Haram because of sambissa capture, yet even
while Boko Haram still takes soft targets.

Another theatre of conflict is opening in Kaduna
while the Chief Security Officer of the State is
unwittingly aiding and abetting massacres.
Let the rest of you keep celebrating Sambisa. I
will not rest until we get the big picture
regarding security of life and property in this
country.
I get correct answer for one question no mean
say I don pass exam.

By: Obinna Aligwekwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Based Medical Doctor, Obinna Aligwekwe, Attacks Buhari by nzeobi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
My prayer always been that, if Buhari means well may his days be long.
But if his intentions are to subjugate and bully the innocent, may he never find peace.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Know How The Economy Is Affected You Personally / Imo Airline Or Dana Airline? / Photos From Today's Senate Plenary Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.