Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos (16565 Views)

Ivy Cypriel Holds Feeding Project For Children As She Celebrates Birthday / 17 Year Old Lagos Model Stuns In New Nude Photoshoot / Ivy Cypriel Poses With Praiz As He Bags Another Ambassadorial Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow, she's cute shocked Welcome to the industry cutie. I wish you the very best in everything you do cool
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by discman2k2(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
veekid:

she fine for her lane Buh her Bobby too small for my likening
l

Thats a true African man talking. Without Backside & Front Bumper, wetin remain for d website?

Wa sere Omo!
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Diamondqueen(f): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
veekid:

she fine for her lane Buh her Bobby too small for my likening

your English is too bad for her liking.
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by barrybanbi: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
True post

Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Skelewu: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
JayIlych:
Karishika.

She's even two faced When I see "model" my mind quickly tells me... CUCUMBER angry

Dirty mind.
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Jacko1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lucky girl....

Because which one is godfrey okoye university again kwa

U may be lucky from that skool.... But the oda graduates .... Unu dey God hand
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by pizzylee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
pretty n her height z a plus 4her
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by oxon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=52362440]She is pretty smiley
for those saying she has a small breast,models of this kind are in the industry because of their body type.

Every woman cannot be voluptuous
[/quote you obviously have a small breast ... thats why you r quick to defend your flat mate yeah
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by cinerita: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
frisky2good:
See her small small breasts. angry
so as she slim,make she carry breast wey big pass her?
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Berbierklaus(f): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=oxon post=52365637][/quote]
I am actually not small chested sir! grin you can put me in the average range.

Been small chested does not make her less human or poorer or even handicapped,I wonder what the discrimation Is about angry
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Orikinla1: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
veekid:

she fine for her lane Buh her Bobby too small for my liking
grin
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Winnyluv(f): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jacko1:
Lucky girl....

Because which one is godfrey okoye university again kwa

U may be lucky from that skool.... But the oda graduates .... Unu dey God hand

Godfrey Okoye university is a private university in Enugu owned by the Catholic Diocese of Enugu.

It's really a great citadel of learning kiss
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by chibuzorAbia: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Enugu model!
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by Jaytecq(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
1stladdy:
I tire.. Two different faces
i no evn look am well..
was actually refrng to d second pix. dope
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by playtheblues(f): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Excess make up

I'm out.

Boy bye.
Re: Lagos Model Ivy Cypriel Unveiled As Red Carpet Host Of Nigeria Fashion Tv(photos by slimsoshady(m): 5:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:
She is pretty smiley
for those saying she has a small breast,models of this kind are in the industry because of their body type.

Every woman cannot be voluptuous
please explain.not all of us read brighter grammar. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police / Toxicology On Mohbads Body Ongoing In The U.S - CORONER / What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.