Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 (66400 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Toks2008(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
refiner:

What if I tell u that I have a child.. smiley

Then I will like to see your full pics before making conclusions.

You know you can't be the judge.

But are you also a mum?
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by FemiLastBorn(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
refiner:
I think I'm more sexy... cool
. Yes I Know, Inshort I can C d Sexiness In U. If u dont hype urself Who will. Mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by okwaTerry: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by googlepikins: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
who made her the sexiest
OK I've seen your pic na you fine pass

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by infohenry(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
refiner:
sure you are, my dear but don't join her type of job please.
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Fuadeiza(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
LordofNairaland:

The Lord of Nairaland does not repeat himself. Once the mushroom has sprouted from the earth, there is no turning back.

dude, i like the way u type, makes brain
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Caseless: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Garshyzee:

Why ur neck no get flesh madam? undecided
grin grin grin una get bad mouth for this forum.You mean stupedinluv be like that fowl wey tiv people de call ashomo?
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by LordOfNaira: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fuadeiza:

dude, i like the way u type, makes brain
Thanks, bro. Much appreciation!!!
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Leebeedo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Girlssssss.......always doing the dirty job !
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Were grin
kingbukky:
Yoruba girls b o*bs always sagged....too much of agbo SMH!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nothin beautiful about her, justfair.

See her nose
She short
Seems she has only one shoe.
Baby mama(video vixen) irresponsible
Probably looking for someone to hook with a second pregnancy since American artistes no gree.
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by majour(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ladies will naturally compare her to themselves, hate it or leave it, that there is a fine piece of Gods own creation.

Pray my daughter is that beautiful or more but with brains non of this baby mama business

Any lady that says she isn't sexy or down right beautiful is just hating, which ofcus is natural

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Habba..I tot you won't stop

This is a faceless forum where anyone can lash out at another regardless of the age or status...

My advice to you is that you rid yourself of all bitterness and embrace love,peace and social tolerance...I repeat..another person with great peace will not give a sarcastic response to my friendly remark but if you search deeply you will realize that there is anger resentment and melancholy hidden somewhere within your soul.

Most guys of my age will keep off nairaland simply because of this but I'm not bothered and even when I become a political giant tomorrow,I will still interact regardless.

Peace
any fool can assume the worst of people from a single reply, make no mistake, I only made that decision because I realized you were an idiot and it will be a waste of my time,people that know me off this forum will disagree to what you said, as for your so called search for a single mom to date, the picture below states my stand grin

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Remix10(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
God have mercy!

on you for currently having a vaseline close to you....
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Remix10(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Nothin beautiful about her, justfair.

See her nose
She short
Seems she has only one shoe.
Baby mama(video vixen) irresponsible
Probably looking for someone to hook with a second pregnancy since American artistes no gree.

Go get a life, don't blame your misery on the pretty girl...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
You should take your own advice. I can't blame you. It guys like you that probably date those abule egba girls bearing lateefah and bilikisu that will have the mouth to be calling this one fine. You've not gone out to see fine girls. When people that go out talk, keep your mouth shut.
Remix10:

Go get a life, don't blame your misery on the pretty girl...
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by refiner(f): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Alright, prepare for midnight. We shall be married. You will become my Queen and sit by me while I administer justice over Nairaland.
grin

No problem my king
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by refiner(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Then I will like to see your full pics before making conclusions.

You know you can't be the judge.

But are you also a mum?

I'm slim...

Yea...I am
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by refiner(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
infohenry:
sure you are, my dear but don't join her type job please.

Sure sire! cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by refiner(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
FemiLastBorn:
. Yes I Know, Inshort I can C d Sexiness In U. If u dont hype urself Who will. Mtcheew

Jealousy tongue
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by repogirl(f): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
luminouz:

Unkempt bawo? She looks natural in some of those pixz! Not heavily made up like Ogun masquerade!
I know Ur married! Maybe that's why u look at her that way!
not heavily made up? With the glaring fake eye lashes, eye shadow and liner that you can spot a mile away with heavy lipstick, she looks natural to you? Lol!

Very funny. She doesn't look fresh...I don't know what you are seeing. She is pretty yes but not fresh.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by bomasek(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
refiner:
grin
No allow dem deceive u,that vixen dust u
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
repogirl:
not heavily made up? With the glaring fake eye lashes, eye shadow and liner that you can spot a mile away with heavy lipstick, she looks natural to you? Lol!

Very funny. She doesn't look fresh...I don't know what you are seeing. She is pretty yes but not fresh.
Nawa o! So eyelashes n lipstick Na heavy makeup.....I guess her skin too was made up abi? She is fresh to me shikena! After all am d guy here!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
refiner:
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
refiner:

Jealousy tongue
. Smh I Hear U
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
What of the girl in Flavour's obianuju?
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Garshyzee(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Caseless:
grin grin grin una get bad mouth for this forum.You mean stupedinluv be like that fowl wey tiv people de call ashomo?
What do u think? wink

Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Remix10(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bitchvibe:
You should take your own advice. I can't blame you. It guys like you that probably date those abule egba girls bearing lateefah and bilikisu that will have the mouth to be calling this one fine. You've not gone out to see fine girls. When people that go out talk, keep your mouth shut.

wakawaka i see you grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Caseless: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Garshyzee:

What do u think? wink
you're on your own ooo grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 by Garshyzee(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Caseless:
you're on your own ooo grin grin grin
Na u drag me for dis matter undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.