Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) (11506 Views)

Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti / Photos Of Sensitive Materials Ready To Be Distributed To 16 Lgas In Ekiti / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by broseme: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu swears-in the newly elected chairmen of 17 LGAs in state and their deputies.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/abia-state-governor-ikpeazu-swears-in.html?m=1

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by broseme: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Afam4eva(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
How will Abia state move forward with all these mgbeke looking men and women?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by adonbilivit: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afam4eva:
How will Abia state move forward with all these mgbeke men and women men?
shame on you for disrespecting people for trying to dress as the Igbos they are and promote their culture. be proud of who you are.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice one,just try and work for d people
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by 0b10010011: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Just Imagine! No Yoruba is amongs the Chairman's knowing fully well its a No mans land
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by victorazy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afam4eva:

Give them 1 year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afam4eva:
Shame on you.
Man of inferiority complex.
U expected them to wear suits or JEANS

Don't you know suits go with weather ..?.
U think WHITES wear Mufflers and suits for decoration..??
U think they are archaic. Most of these MEN have lived in the Europe and US for long, transacting businesses.

I pray u leave this country for once, come back and narrate your Ignorance.
May be when u get there, u will understand what HUMIDITY is...?

10 Likes

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by raziboi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
ABIA NDI OMA
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
shame on you for disrespecting people for trying to dress as the Igbos they are and promote their culture. be proud of who you are.

EVILFOREST:

Shame on you.
Man of inferiority complex.
U expected them to wear suits or JEANS

Don't you know suits go with weather ..?.
U think WHITES wear Mufflers and suits for decoration..??

I pray u leave this country for once, come back and narrate your Ignorance.
May be when u get there, u will understand what HUMIDITY is...?

I beats me how you guys came to the conclusion that i was referring to their outfits. Are you guys principalities and powers?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by boyt1: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afam4eva:

I beats me how you guys came to the conclusion that io was referring to their outfits. Are you guys principalities and powers?
May be you're referring to the spiritual circle, which only witches can see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
God's own state

1 Like

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
Handover to new criminals,
I was in Abia during the L.g elections and nothing like election happened in ugwunabo or even Abia as a whole.
And yes Afam4eva is right they look like mgbekes.

What was their manifesto during election.

We need Local Government Autonomy in Abia state not this exaggerated house boys and house girls.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by ItzHoludex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
k

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Ten12(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ginjer onwusoibe is a shame to ngwa land....killing his own people because of LG chairmanship seat..shame on u
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
They should deliver on their mandate
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by ogologoamu: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afam4eva:

If you talk again, I will flog you with my moniker.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by noucompact(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
ME,I NO FOLLOW OOH
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Schematics: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Abia state is still a cursed dead state, I wonder why they are busy wasting resources to maintain LGA offices.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by ogologoamu: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Handover to new criminals,
I was in Abia during the L.g elections and nothing like election happened in ugwunabo or even Abia as a whole.
And yes Afam 4eva is right they look like mgbekes.

What was their manifesto during election.

We need Local Government Autonomy in Abia state not this exaggerated house boys and house girls.

Mechie onu, ya buru n'imaghi ihie i'ga ekwu, biko were onu gi tinye n'akpa. Abukwa m nwa afo NGWA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by ogologoamu: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
raziboi:
ABIA NDI OMA

Nwanne udo diri gi.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by leofab(f): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sht
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by ogologoamu: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mynd44:
So you too dey book space ni lols
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by ogologoamu: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Afam4eva:

I beats me how you guys came to the conclusion that i was referring to their outfits. Are you guys principalities and powers?

"I beats me... "

Nwanne ijekwara akwukwo? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
ogologoamu:

Mechie onu, ya buru n'imaghi ihie i'ga ekwu, biko were onu gi tinye n'akpa. Abukwa m nwa afo NGWA.

e^buru Nwa AFO , and then.
Omere ka nde ohi e`nye fere ochichi , hafu e`bu nde ohi

Hafu uka, e`he na di nma adi Nma.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Okwyjesus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rigging assistants for 2019 election.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Schematics:
Abia state is still a cursed dead state, I wonder why they are busy wasting resources to maintain LGA offices.

Abia is not and will never be a cursed state.
We might not have had the best of leaders, but we have potential in abundance and I believe we shall get it right soon.

Abia Gods own state
Aba Gospel City

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) by buffalowings: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Meanwhile in one state governed by aregbese.
He is using LG money to dance shoki grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Visits Kogi For World Maulid, Urges Nigerians To Get Voters Cards / Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.