Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

You Shouldn't Be A Glo Subscriber And Still Use Blackberry! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Shouldn't Be A Glo Subscriber And Still Use Blackberry! (444 Views)

***You Still Use 2go?, Hop In! A Thread For 2go Users*** / Glo Outperforms Others In Internet Subscriber Acquisition In June. / A Glo SIM Card That Stood The Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shouldn't Be A Glo Subscriber And Still Use Blackberry! by Sphilip1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Story story!!

Once upon a time!

Long ago, deep in the streets of Nigeria were the internet suffers beeing killed by expensive data prices. So we had to conserve data like it's Oxygen in Pluto. To an average internet user, every data wasted is like a treasure thrown into the ocean.

It was indeed thought but am glad we survived

Now fast forward to the triumphant entry of the messiah and saviour! 'Globacom' who made our internet surfing days an unforgettable memory!

Glo has over the years, storm the telecom market with its cheap data plans, helping hungry internet users like me while giving a thought fight to its rivals MTN, Etisalat and Airtel.

Don't think I've forgotten so soon!

That year when BlackBerry phones practically divided Nigeria into two and built it back in 3days. Lol.

All telecoms followed the trend and started offering BlackBerry Subscriptions, which were indeed cheap. Glo's BIS was very cheap and that got a lot of Android users jealous! Every Android user in my neighbourhood wanted to change their phone's IMEI so they could rock the Blackberry Subscriptions on different networks.

Don't tell me you didn't change your IMEI? Kontinue, God is watching you (in Patience Jonathan's voice).

There is a cause for ALARM!!. Are you curious? Follow me through and let us relate >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/12/you-should-not-be-glo-subscriber-using-BB.html

(1) (Reply)

Which 4glte Phone Can I Get For 30k / Gionee P5w For Sale / How Can I Tell If A PC Processor Is Any Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.