Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! (1629 Views)

My friend wife snap Pic like this & brother Called Her To Delete Is This Right ? / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by Mystical888: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
I just got wind of the aftermath of a quarrel between my friends.

They’ve been married for about six years and a small disagreement brought about a confrontation which isn’t going down well with the husband.

During the exchange of words, the woman called her husband a “slowpoke and a Mad man” (Shouting probably so the neighbours could hear).

Now the husband is showing her in every way possible that he indeed is a mad man.

He has stopped eating her food and talking to her, he isn’t helping with the necessities to run the home too, the Wife isn't at all comfortable with this development.

What do you think is the ideal punishment for her offence?

Is he overreacting or is he on track but over flogging the issue?

Your kind comments please.
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Has she tendered her SINCERE apology?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
the guy is on track cool.....divorce is the answer, what insolence angry

8 Likes

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by speedyconnect3: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
never say such words in anger cos of regrets

1 Like

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by LordIsaac(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mystical888:
I just got wind of the aftermath of a quarrel between my friends.

They’ve been married for about six years and a small disagreement brought about a confrontation which isn’t going down well with the husband.

During the exchange of words, the woman called her husband a “slowpoke and a Mad man” (Shouting probably so the neighbours could hear).

Now the husband is showing her in every way possible that he indeed is a mad man.

He has stopped eating her food and talking to her, he isn’t helping with the necessities to run the home too, the Wife isn't at all comfortable with this development.

What do you think is the ideal punishment for her offence?

Is he overreacting or is he on track but over flogging the issue?

Your kind comments please.
I'm sure he knelt to propose to her that's why. I think he has stopped kneeling. Someone should advise him to kneel like unto the first time, she will see the romance and come around! Ewu generation.

1 Like

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by boladale(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls just leave them, they will sort it out. Worse have happened.

1 Like

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by martynsnet: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
After six years she just realized she married a mad man?
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by TashaGirl: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
That's why I like myself. I just walk away whenever I'm angry. It helps biggie.

She needs to apologize and do that sincerely.
I know some guys can frustrate ladies to death but don't let them win every time.

Give them silence is the best answer for that 'foolish' period angry

2 Likes

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
lilmax:
the guy is on track cool.....divorce is the answer, what insolence angry

You sadistic , unhappiness-causing home-wreckers should take a break from your hate-fueled missions!

Infidelity wasn't raised , physical abuse didn't come up and the verbal abuse is seemingly unusual in their relationship and it can be worked on , so , pray tell , what valid ground is there for divorce ?

The hubby hasn't crossed any line. I know for certain that refusing a woman's meal which she prepared for you hurts her; mothers , sisters , aunts and girlfriends. It's alright if he avoids her meals for a day or two but he shouldn't overdo it. A long-drawn fight would crack the walls fortifying their relationship. Once she shows remorse , he should let it go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by George22016(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
But it was d man who knelt down to propose.Hahaha Well he should kneel down and confess to being a secret mad man

Hit like if you believe the man is fully on track
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Single people giving weird solutions to a married person.... the way people shout i will divorce like it's that easy. Same dudes begging gf but forming hardcore here

3 Likes

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by Fkforyou(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
She kicked him on his balls.... cry.

I guess with time he would forgive her, but he should also re-strategize on how he relates with her....if not,this same shiit is going to happen again.
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by prettyangel10(f): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's so rare for me. to comment on threads like this, but how can a woman call her husband a " slow spoke and a mad man at d same time. Deep down in her, does she really understand the in-depth knowledge of what she called him? Would she be happy if her brother's wife calls her brother that name? Those words are too mean for someone you once profess your love to.

I don't blame the husband for acting like a 'm ad man' now. I'll advice you to advice your friend to apologise from her heart to her husband.

Those words are

2 Likes

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
lol. She insulted her man in that manner and she's expecting a gentle pat on the head?

1 Like

Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by Mille: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The hubby hasn't crossed any line. I know for certain that refusing a woman's meal which she prepared for you hurts her; mothers , sisters , aunts and girlfriends. It's alright if he avoids her meals for a day or two but he shouldn't overdo it. A long-drawn fight would crack the walls fortifying their relationship. Once she shows remorse , he should let it go.

I have read the thread three times, I can't find where it says she showed remorse. She is just not comfortable with the new development and they are most probably keeping malice at present.

I agree that a long drawn fight always cracks the walls of a relationship. A couple must understand that self ego should never come first before the relationship. Otherwise, it creates room for chaos.
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by ReallySmart(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2016
An Apology from her will bring peace...
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by Recoverd(f): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Not such a big deal, na quarrel, it happens sometimes. We all don't know what led to that. They will settle
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by eyinjuege: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2016
What!!!!! angry angry

This is a case that must surely be settled in za other room.
cheesy
Re: My Friend just Called Her Hubby A slowpoke and a Mad man to his face! by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2016
I only wonder what he must have done to provoke her to that extent.

After 6years of marriage, she just did this for the first time. Something terribly must have happened!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! 37yrs Old Married Woman Caught Masturbating With Pepper! / My Friend Need Solutions Between Him And His Wife / How Can House Wife Win Her Husband Back From The Other Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.