Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Eating Of Blacks In Thailand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eating Of Blacks In Thailand (939 Views)

Nigerians In South Africa Are Criminals- SA Drug Mule In Thailand / South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Of Blacks In Thailand by Gsmxpert(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2009
NEWS HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE INTERNET THAT BLACKS ARE SLAUGHTERED FOR MEAT IN ASIA

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII IF NA ME I NO GO SWEET,

JUST GOOGLE EATING OF BLACKS IN ASIA

THEY DON CHOP MANY CHUKWUDI AND UCHE

PLS ADMIN HELP ME MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE.
Re: Eating Of Blacks In Thailand by Pennywise(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2009
It appears their citizens can no longer trust the visa policy of their govt to regulate the influx of black people. Looks like they have found a far more efficient means to reduce the population of blacks.

I think it is only a matter of time b/f the British and the Americans follow suit.
Re: Eating Of Blacks In Thailand by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
Gsmxpert:

NEWS HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE INTERNET THAT BLACKS ARE SLAUGHTERED FOR MEAT IN ASIA

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII IF NA ME I NO GO SWEET,

[b]JUST GOOGLE EATING OF BLACKS IN ASIA[/b]THEY DON CHOP MANY CHUKWUDI AND UCHE

PLS ADMIN HELP ME MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE.
nothing good came up tongue
Re: Eating Of Blacks In Thailand by mekk(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ poster . your News is fake tongue
Re: Eating Of Blacks In Thailand by nykee(f): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2009
@mekk how do u mean its fake?abi u dey plan to enter there ni.u better dont try it[b]ITS REAL [/b] bro

(1) (Reply)

Re: Europe Is Hell For Africa Immigrants (illegal) / Plane Crash Again In Ikeja Air Port / Import From Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.