Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did (4515 Views)

If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School? / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by abdulmalik3(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
According to a picture shared by a social media user, the unnamed little boy was spotted on the streets of Uganda, sitting beside a couple of sketches he had made on pieces of paper. The little boy has reportedly never been to school in the seven years of his existence, because his family are unable to send him.The young man who posed beside the little boy said:"He doesn't go to school. His family can not afford to. He sits and draws pictures. People pass, some kind enough to drop a few coins. His mum collects the money and thanks them. I sat with them for about 30mins and watched him draw. Fascinating. A gift I've always envied."Awesome talent! CULLED FROM NAIJ

5 Likes

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Your skills will take you to where your certificate will sustain you

Observing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by DEWKID(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin cheesy wow
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by maryjan8(f): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Woo, your work will take you to places

2 Likes

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
wow...doing what most of our graduates cannot do.he does nt allow the fact that he does not has acess to school to weigh him down,what a spirit.....God will surely see him through.

3 Likes

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
All these Ugandan Folks...hehehehe grin
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
He is a prodigy...a young Black Da Vinci.

1 Like

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by abiambo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by jericco1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
very beautiful drawings
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by peacesamuel94(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
His potentials will surely take him to places, where even credentials cannot.
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by IME1: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Great work of art

God bless the people who discovered this hidden talent too
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by DrayZee: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
wow...doing what most of our graduates cannot do.he does nt allow the fact that he does not has acess to school to weigh him down,what a spirit.....God will surely see him through.
Art is a talent. Being a graduate has nothing to do with it. So what does all this sentiment about him not going to school have to do with the way he draws? And from the way most of you on this thread are responding to his drawings, you guys must be unbelievably terrible at drawing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by veekid(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Creativity at its peak
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by MilesLamar(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Wowowow cry e touch me
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by dauddy97(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2016
good,
talent is star,
education is super,
I will encourage him to go back to school,
so he can be "super star"

1 Like

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Spainze007(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2016
So drawing is one of dos thins i shud and must able to do as a graduate* I wont blame u, ur name is @work...

oldfoolnigger:
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy
Spainze007:
So drawing is one of dos thins i shud and must able to do as a graduate* I wont blame u, ur name is @work...

Abi cheesy
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by alabsmichael(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Not in Nigeria where everything depends on certification
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by gameboyo: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2016
DrayZee:
Art is a talent. Being a graduate has nothing to do with it. So what does all this sentiment about him not going to school have to do with the way he draws? And from the way most of you on this thread are responding to his drawings, you guys must be unbelievably terrible at drawing.

But people still goes to schools to study it even upto phd level. Stop claiming what u don't know. People like might not even be able to handle a crayon, much less of pencil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Mikylopez(f): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2016
i can't even draw amoeba.... jeez D child is really talented
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Idydarling(f): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2016
perfection
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by OFRB(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
hmmmm! upstair is all that matters
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by laiza(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2016
This is raw talent, creativity and imagination. Education has nothing to do with it.
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Impressive! I love visual arts, especially drawing which is basically the joining of lines to create an image.

I think Literature and Arts should be made mandatory courses in schools. Your education is not really complete if you are lacking in these subjects.

I used to draw with friends, both at school and home, when I was still in secondary school.
I had a personal note set aside for all my drawings. I drew almost anything. Characters in movie albums, people in books, and even from imagination.

Maybe I will start drawing again if the motivation is there. Perharps it's just me being lazy.
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2016
DrayZee:

You mean graduates with fake degrees? Yeah

Dumb post.
Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Kondomatic(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2016
gameboyo:

But people still goes to schools to study it even upto phd level. Stop claiming what u don't know. People like might not even be able to handle a crayon, much less of pencil.
You're getting something wrong here, the guy you quoted is absolutely right. Art is talent and You don't need formal education to discover your talent.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by DrayZee: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2016
NinjaX:

You mean graduates with fake degrees? Yeah

Dumb post.
gameboyo:

Illiterates! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Has Never Been To School, Look What He Did by Agimor(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2016
But it doesn't require certificate to be an artist or a good one... The young boy is talented.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Water Scarcity In Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda / 8 Of The Most Mysterious People Of All Time / Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across. Number 9 & 16 Especially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.