Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. (1701 Views)

Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. by mercury1st: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
The recent attacks in kaduna state is a serious issue as corpers no longer feel safe in the state especially southern kaduna. The religious crisis is too much and kaduna state government need to do something about it.
Re: Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why won't they?

I believe we only have one life to live.

Observing
Re: Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. by Blizzy9ja: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Notherners should serve in the North and even maybe they can post corpers from the south west der
Re: Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. by Ugosample(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Notherners should serve in the North and even maybe they can post corpers from the south west der

What is this one saying now?
Re: Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. by dekokelvin(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2017
I am currently serving in kafanchan, jema'a LGA in southern Kaduna. We've been asked not to return till the end of the month by the NYSC state coordinator.
Re: Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. by TashaGirl: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
dekokelvin:
I am currently serving in kafanchan, jema'a LGA in southern Kaduna. We've been asked not to return till the end of the month by the NYSC state coordinator.
awwwww.
Re: Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. by dekokelvin(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2017
TashaGirl:
awwwww. Good for ya. I'm in North

You mean northern Kaduna or a different northers state?

(1) (Reply)

Re Doing NYSC / NYSC 2020 Batch A Timetable / Imsu Corpers Who Arrived Late To Nysc Camp Rejected In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.