Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Have You Achieved Or Learnt Through Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Achieved Or Learnt Through Nairaland? (604 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Have You Achieved Your goals for 2018 ? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved Or Learnt Through Nairaland? by Legend87(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Great nairalanders, it's almost the end of the year, 2016. And as it is, one can always give account of how things has been. With the vast recognition of Nairaland, millions of members and highly important sections, i ask these questions.. What have you been able to achieved or learnt through Nairaland?
From the ''Vacancy'' section where people gives their testimonies of getting good jobs through nairaland to ''Family'' where people give advises, opinions and even dish out alms to people. From ''Science and Technology'' where Explorers and co. Gives us insightful knowledge to ''Celebrities'' where we get different kinds of hilarious but enteraining headlines and wierd dresses. From ''Politics'' where we've got the ''Zombie'' and ''Wailers'' (Funny) to ''Crime'' where we get updates on the illegal happenings... From ''Religion'' where we get inspirational messages to ''Jokes'' where we crack our ribs... With so much fun, argument, beefing, etc. On the table, what have you been able to note you got through Nairaland?
To me, Nairaland has been great. I spend much time on nairaland than on Facebook. I've gotten help from Nairaland. I've gotten advises from Nairaland. And i've also gotteen bashed on Nairaland. All in all, Nairaland is great.!
Happy 2017 in Advance to Y'all...

Lalasticlala, mynd44.. Help push it up let's also here from others.

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Learnt Through Nairaland? by missioner(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Learnt Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nairaland has been really cool,
Am addicted to this forum,
I just have to visit it everyday... And it has really benefited me..

And most times, reading only comments is fun,.. . You will laf ur ass ouf

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Use Of Nairaland's Share Button? / Guys Do You See Women As The Weaker Sex? / Here's How Much Money Obama And Biden Will Get From Their Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.