Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos (53340 Views)

Mali Coup: UN Security Council Orders Soldiers To Return To Barracks / Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by Okeikpu(m): 5:11am On Dec 29, 2016
No be Idiamin brothers
What do u expect cry Any country or continent tha doesn't value human right will be wretched forever
Africa for a example.
A lady stole a chicken, they got her naked n drag her around the city...

Y

1 Like

Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2016
OP an NCO is not an officer he is a soldier.

The treatment meted to him is unnecessary and would only elicit a "duressed" confession.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by cirmuell(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Martinola:
i did not mention u...pls don't cross my path again.
Let's hope you don't make dumb comments again. undecided
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by Martinola(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2016
cirmuell:
Let's hope you don't make dumb comments again. undecided
i won't dis you...not a doofus like u
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by evans360(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2016
in fact I give up
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by KingSango(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
vioment:
Africa is very innovative when it comes to wickedness, robbery, kidnapping, forgery, accusation, begging, and many other zombie attitudes; i didn't forget about witchcraft. A pure real animal kingdom. No african should be taken seriously when complaining about racism. Baba God, i no want anything to do with such a zoo like kingdom after this lifetime; and it is high time you probe angel Gabriel's work, because e no sabi hin work again. Imagine the huge mistake - carry me and my people dump for this zoo with animals covered in human skin.

Have we verified that this isnt fake news being used against Uganda People to make them appear inhumane? Besides any soldier sells military hardware he must be punished. If called to serve your country then serve with honor. Militaries all around the world have harsh punishment for trangressions. They must as they are the first line of defense. death to sodomites. Ase.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by vioment: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingSango:

Have we verified that this isnt fake news being used against Uganda People to make them appear inhumane? Besides any soldier sells military hardware he must be punished. If called to serve your country then serve with honor. Militaries all around the world have harsh punishment for trangressions. They must as they are the first line of defense. death to sodomites. Ase.

I see where you coming from but i wouldn't put it pass what we africans are capable of. In developed countries, if you have a case of sabotage (which am totally against), you are sent to jail or killed but not unnecessary torture.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by KingSango(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
vioment:

I see where you coming from but i wouldn't put it pass what we africans are capable of. In developed countries, if you have a case of sabotage (which am totally against), you are sent to jail or killed but not unnecessary torture.

First we don't know where this photo was obtained. Who took the photo and who is the man being obviously tortured. Maybe it fits the context, that he was tortured to find out where and who he sold this weapon too. I'm totally for torture in this instance of war. Militaries have a right to torture to gather information, all is fair in war.

Many homosexual Christian nations hate Uganda because they punish pedophiles with death in their country. I totally stand behind Uganda to execute pedophiles and sodomites spreading sodomy in their land. If this man is a sodomite being tortured so what. But we don't know if that this event is occurring in Uganda and that they are responsible for what has alarmed many who see this photo.

Ase.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by KingSango(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
I hate damn hypocrites who speak against Africa. Look at this mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlfdp2rQBvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie7EXNUBNvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prbQa6Iie4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEX6DYMVWYw

Stop crying for these damn beasts Nigeria. Nobody treats human beings worst than the European. If you join the military in your country then serve with honor. Fight, kill and die for your Republic of Nigeria because you don't want to live in a racist nation like America or the U.K. or Germany either. Wake the hell up. Stop criticizing Uganda for punishing a no good soldier who weakened their country with his dishonorable acts. Ase.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by vioment: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingSango:

First we don't know where this photo was obtained. Who took the photo and who is the man being obviously tortured. Maybe it fits the context, that he was tortured to find out where and who he sold this weapon too. I'm totally for torture in this instance of war. Militaries have a right to torture to gather information, all is fair in war.

Many homosexual Christian nations hate Uganda because they punish pedophiles with death in their country. I totally stand behind Uganda to execute pedophiles and sodomites spreading sodomy in their land. If this man is a sodomite being tortured so what. But we don't know if that this event is occurring in Uganda and that they are responsible for what has alarmed many who see this photo.

Ase.

I support consequences against saboteurs. I just don't like beastility. We have to have standards.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by KingSango(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
vioment:

I support consequences against saboteurs. I just don't like beastility. We have to have standards.

Military service is based solely upon honor. Death before dishonor. Don't join the military if you are a weeper. cry What I don't agree with is the releasing of the photo, which serves no purpose other than condemnation by those who don't have a nation to defend. You don't take the nation's weapons and sell them, that is treason. Death to traitors. I'm a loving and gentle person in everyday life but when it comes to war Sango is ruthless. Warriors don't betray their people. If an investigation required torture to get him to tell what he did with the weapons then so be it. What if that weapon falls into the wrong hands, or isn't available when the country needs it? These are the things this soldier might have thought about before he did this terrible offense to his people. Too much corruption in Africa's armies. Too much. Nigeria Youth Corps paying officers half their salary and not showing up to their posts while still getting paid. The nations infrastructure is in ruins, the people have paid their taxes and the civil service are crooks. This too is dishonorable, less frightening consequences than powerful weapons sold to the highest bidder but still. Ase.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
My dear, you took that phrase from my mouth.
PrettyCrystal:
this can happen only in Africa.
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by KingSango(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by vioment: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2016
KingSango:

Military service is based solely upon honor. Death before dishonor. Don't join the military if you are a weeper. cry What I don't agree with is the releasing of the photo, which serves no purpose other than condemnation by those who don't have a nation to defend. You don't take the nation's weapons and sell them, that is treason. Death to traitors. I'm a loving and gentle person in everyday life but when it comes to war Sango is ruthless. Warriors don't betray their people. If an investigation required torture to get him to tell what he did with the weapons then so be it. What if that weapon falls into the wrong hands, or isn't available when the country needs it? These are the things this soldier might have thought about before he did this terrible offense to his people. Too much corruption in Africa's armies. Too much. Nigeria Youth Corps paying officers half their salary and not showing up to their posts while still getting paid. The nations infrastructure is in ruins, the people have paid their taxes and the civil service are crooks. This too is dishonorable, less frightening consequences than powerful weapons sold to the highest bidder but still. Ase.

I agree and concur with most parts of what you said. I also believe in a strong military more so a disciplined one. In a disciplined structure this type of stuff will not occur. We can do waterboarding or force him/her(traitor) to work for you so that you also catch those buying the stuff or know about them. If I was him, at this point, i wouldn't release vital information. Nothing more they can do. This is my reasoning. Same tactics applies to oil bunkering and boko boys, you just don't wipe out whole villages or blow up a oil tank near farm lands, residential neighbourhoods, or water sources like our forces do. Let us use smart tactics most times.

1 Like

Re: "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos by KingSango(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
vioment:

I agree and concur with most parts of what you said. I also believe in a strong military more so a disciplined one. In a disciplined structure this type of stuff will not occur. We can do waterboarding or force him/her(traitor) to work for you so that you also catch those buying the stuff or know about them. If I was him, at this point, i wouldn't release vital information. Nothing more they can do. This is my reasoning. Same tactics applies to oil bunkering and boko boys, you just don't wipe out whole villages or blow up a oil tank near farm lands, residential neighbourhoods, or water sources like our forces do. Let us use smart tactics most times.

The trouble with your comments and those who have posted disagreement with this handling of this treacherous soldier is its none of your business. You aren't Ugandan, you're not apart of Ugandan government, you're not apart of Uganda military, and you don't have worry over the consequences of this soldiers actions. A powerful weapon such as this could be used to start a coup or assassinate government leaders. Many African nations have suffered coups that's why the law of selling weapons carries the death penalty. If found guilty, this treacherous soldier, I agree that they should take his life. Death to traitors. All soldiers and warriors must serve with honor. A country's military is its first line of defence, against foreign forces and domestic. Two African governments have fallen to coups in the last 8 years, Egypt and Libya. Central Africa Republic is falling apart, Nigeria is facing a very touchy situation with Boko Horam because many Hausas sympathize with them because they are one ethnic group. Coups can happen over night by envious and evil forces in your nation. So considering all of this, torturing a soldier who has betrayed his oath of duty is necessary to sniff a possible coup. What is the life of one soldier compared to millions of civilians who are unarmed and stand no chance against such powerful weapon misused? Think about this. Think how his fellow soldiers and commanders were forced to make the decision to interrogate him because of his actions? Otherwise they would be implicated in this treason. Love is one grand but love won't defend your country only honor will. Love, Sango.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking / Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.