Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) (34907 Views)

My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by bettercreature(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2016
That boy wey no fine at all
Fame is good!

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by mengho(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2016
But I get money but still women no dey propose to me, they only one to make me less wealthy than I already am
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Ajikobi1: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Oloshoooooooooo
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
nonsensse

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by JUDASiskariot: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Dumbasses!!
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by teozey111(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2016
all na propaganda
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Stranger101: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Evil spirits. .karashikas
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by dajebeedrys(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2016
I sense babay mamas
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by femi4: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
fijiano202:
Not trying to feign innocence but honestly who's mayorkunn? What does he do
Omo Iya eleko

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
all na packaging
una for scream join na.
this is what they all want, someone who is in the spotlight.
it doesn't matter whether they have bsc, msc or phd, they are all the same.
guys stop wasting your time and emotions on them.
focus on your families and less privileged.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Jacko1(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2016
If the boy believe

He is on one chance

They after the small money you have

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by femi4: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2016
mengho:
But I get money but still women no dey propose to me, they only one to make me less wealthy than I already am
The money no fit you.....you be money miss road

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by modsRbastard: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2016
tammyboy1:
That one that wants to marry mayorkun....
Her bf right now...

The boyfriend be like...

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Divay22(f): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Girls fooling themselves around
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by obontami: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Where are these ones when the guy was a nobody? Golding-bitches every where.

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2016
I know that girl, she be Omo Olowo we went to primary school together

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Mayorkun faya down, I pity the guys they will eventually marry.
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2016
I wouldn't say that, I know them and they do have masters in the UK.

Ajikobi1:
Oloshoooooooooo
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Orikinla1: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2016
To many Nigerian girls, getting married is not different from getting a job.

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by barrybanbi: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Oloso reloaded

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by BerryAnny(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Four future baby mamas..

If e happen, nor deny them oo..

Ehn! wat am i seeing? Kanye West smiling in a pic,i cn say i av neva seen him doing daht.
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by LecciGucci: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
wittyt98:

but at the end of the day he's still a rich nigga Nd you're still also who u re

so tell me . when money talks does bullshit stays?

U person he ain't he ain't better than I
Hez just lucky wack mofo
Hey u dumbo I don't envy who I'm better than.
Hez a tout.... I'm not
Hez arrogant ... I'm not
Hez irresponsible .... I'm not
Hez a dropout... I'm not
Hez wayward.... I'm not.
Hez bad in his proffessio(music)...I'm good in my profession (engineering)

Or u talking abt money??. Its just a matter of time I will get there and even overtake him.

He's only better than low self esteem niggaz like u. So fvck outta my comment
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Vince77(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
tammyboy1:
That one that wants to marry mayorkun....
Her bf right now...

And na those kind gals dey get serious bf. But the gals themselves are unserious abt the bf.

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by wittyt98(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

U person he ain't he ain't better than I
Hez just lucky wack mofo
Hey u dumbo I don't envy who I'm better than.
Hez a tout.... I'm not
Hez arrogant ... I'm not
Hez irresponsible .... I'm not
Hez a dropout... I'm not
Hez wayward.... I'm not.
Hez bad in his proffessio(music)...I'm good in my profession (engineering)

Or u talking abt money??. Its just a matter of time I will get there and even overtake him.

He's only better than low self esteem niggaz like u. So fvck outta my comment

lol nigga tf with this shit tho?? why u taking it so personal? do I know u?? re we fighting?? why u being rude Nd mad all of a sudden?

Smh!

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by lacasera14(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
fijiano202:
Not trying to feign innocence but honestly who's mayorkunn? What does he do
thought I was the only one who didn't know him
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dts y u have to hustle nd make it. Dude is like d ugliest in d industry for they still got love for em. Prostitutes nd opportunists. I hope ur opportunity survives d opportunists
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by dabrightt: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
That ugly boy
wetin make u no put ur pics yeye
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by dabrightt: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
wah kinda juju us dz boy using? its very effective.... with hz plenty teeth
you wey be say for ur inner mind u dey obsess him...no dey pretend for here ibeg we knw ur type
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Mikylopez(f): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
dabrightt:
you wey be say for ur inner mind u dey obsess him...no dey pretend for here ibeg we knw ur type
where d fu©k did u craw out from
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
dabrightt:
wetin make u no put ur pics yeye
because of lowlifers like you wink
Re: 4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) by dabrightt: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
because of lowlifers like you wink
you are not ashamed of your self..people who are anoid about other people progress end up remaining static without acheivement..may God deliver you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Evicted And Disqualified Bbnaija Housemates Visit Payporte / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.