Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) (63422 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by stpat1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
The seller should be arrested.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its a normal tin dia na..d only businesses dt mak it in benue is hotels fr nakin kpekus n beer palour..evry angle u go in makurdi,u must find either f d two
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
After drinking, their next mission will be fvcking ashawo
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Pascal181: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2016
where in Benue pls
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Uhm

Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Spidermon: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2016
fran6co:
the dude on red shd be monitored very well he looks like the leader of that crew.
c d way he hold d bottle over Sabi de worry am

Check out the lil ni99a in blue. Very calm and is almost done with his bottle.

BTW, with the statistics about bottles of alchohol consumed by Nigerians and the sheer profits declared by the brewery giants, I am not surprised with this.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Spidermon: 1:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Kassidy90:
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3 billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3 billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170 million people is about 200 bottles per person a year. The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So, who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A country of unassailable contradictions... More churches and mosques than anywhere else in the continent.
Please who drank it?
This is interesting because It does not include paraga, and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro, palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only God knows...!
But please answer me... Who drank it?
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Bright007whizz(m): 3:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Na wa oh shocked
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by redsun(m): 3:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Children can easily be sent by adults to buy beer in shops in Nigeria. There are no restrictions or regulations as to how alcohol is bought and sold in Nigeria.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 30, 2016
Beer Is The New Soft Drink.
Baby Friendly Version Is Coming Soon. Breast Milk To Be Banned.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Aristo3146(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Deseo:
Seriously?? shocked Where are their parents? angry
in the other room...
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by kusimore(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is quite alarming for little children to be downing bottle of beer at such a tender age. This children were spotted celebrating Christmas in their own "special" way in Benue state. This reportedly happened on Sunday, December 25th.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-how-these-young-boys-celebrated.html
jaye jaye boys
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is quite alarming for little children to be downing bottle of beer at such a tender age. This children were spotted celebrating Christmas in their own "special" way in Benue state. This reportedly happened on Sunday, December 25th.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-how-these-young-boys-celebrated.html

That group start taking beer 8years ago. Benue my state. Msugh na chii . . Ma kwagh ya kwagh chagba.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Edkay: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Mbediogu:

That group start taking beer 8years ago. Benue my state. Msugh na chii . . Ma kwagh ya kwagh chagba.
In many countries, drinking before the age of 16 is illegal, for good reasons.

Childhood and adolescence are periods of rapid growth and development. That is when children mature mentally, emotionally and physically. Out of curiosity, some kids may ask: Mum can I have a sip of your wine? And parents sometimes say ‘why not?’ That is really NOT good.

Did you know that alcohol has been described as a poison for children? That is why experts recommend that children should NOT be allowed to drink alcohol.

Why is alcohol dangerous for children?

Unlike adults, alcohol causes low blood sugar in very young children. This may lead to convulsions, coma and death.

When a child drinks alcohol, the normal development of vital organs such as liver, brain may be disrupted. This may have lifelong impact on his well-being.

Source : www.healthx24.com
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2016
As of June 2016, Benue state had finished consuming the supply alloted to their depots by the Nigerian Breweries. They had to start collecting from neighboring state depots like nassarawa, taraba and enugu just to satisfy the beer consumption needs of Benue state.
Statistical fact. What do you expect? Usually it is only the men folk who guzzle booze in other states but in Benue, men, women and children as you can see here consume. So the frequency of consumption is tripled.
I just finished my youth service in Makurdi so I am talking from first hand experience.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by soldierboi16(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
D emd of ur life is left to satan to decide

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by calyto: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2016
It didn't happen in Otukpo.
It happened in Tiv land

sammuell:
Otukpo people
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by microscope1(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Which if them evidently took a sip? It's clear the picture the poster intended to put in people's minds. We can't be deceived. All five kids couldn't get twisted in public glare all at once.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by markchidex: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2016
de person dat sold de drinks to dem should be arrested and prosecuted for not adhering to de terms and conditions of de product
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by fakati(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Whoever sell or give beer to these kids need to be dealt with.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
idupaul:
Yeah that's Benue
.Nothing wrong with dat joor
Underages drinking beer and you saw nothing wrong with it. Those likes put stop to my response.
But my question is this, among all those who liked your submission, how many of them would see nothing bad if their underage younger brothers are into alcohol because I know that none of them is a parent?
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by idupaul: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2016
maasoap:

Underages drinking beer and you saw nothing wrong with it. Those likes put stop to my response.
But my question is this, among all those who liked your submission, how many of them would see nothing bad if their underage younger brothers are into alcohol because I know that none of them is a parent?

I meant it's a very common thing to see kids of that age drink in Benue during Christmas..they won't be allowed to drink after that believe me I know kids who participated in such during Xmas celebration but never ended up drinking as adults
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Xcellency007(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2016
why cover their faces, we need to kno them, their parents and where they come from, the likes of these if not cautioned may end up as polithiefians, garage tauts and Facebook "alleluia" sycophants that abound the State dese days
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Patricksimon: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
I no idomas can nt allow their children take alchol at dis age may be na tiv boys because na there way
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by showboy2301: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
dainformant:
at such age. end time things
I hope dem be Idoma pple
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
That's their culture there, is no norm, an average Tiv or Idoma child start drinking and doing the other one at age 7, so that's not new in that part of Nigeria. Na their Kolture Nor.
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Edkay:
In many countries, drinking before the age of 16 is illegal, for good reasons.

Childhood and adolescence are periods of rapid growth and development. That is when children mature mentally, emotionally and physically. Out of curiosity, some kids may ask: Mum can I have a sip of your wine? And parents sometimes say ‘why not?’ That is really NOT good.

Did you know that alcohol has been described as a poison for children? That is why experts recommend that children should NOT be allowed to drink alcohol.

Why is alcohol dangerous for children?

Unlike adults, alcohol causes low blood sugar in very young children. This may lead to convulsions, coma and death.

When a child drinks alcohol, the normal development of vital organs such as liver, brain may be disrupted. This may have lifelong impact on his well-being.

Source : www.healthx24.com

You are 100 percent right but this is our Nigeria. Are you still living in Texas?
Re: Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) by ogasman(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2017
I served in benue...
during my Nysc year ..
alot of Idoma children were involved with hot dry Gin... erujeje mix with ogogoro beer etc...

they use it to charge d body for farm work..

they can farm from dusk till dawn..
I hail una o
I carry all my Fvck to una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her "16th" Birthday. See Reactions (Photos) / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.