Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,737 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu (1256 Views)

I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says / I Did Not Snatch Adeniyi Johnson From Toyin Abraham – Actress Seyi Edun / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by omoashy: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Formerly known as Toyin Aimakhu, she has decided to change her name to Toyin ABRAHAM and the change is with immediate effect.
Explaining the reason for the name change, Toyin, whose name has been in the media negatively for a while due to her amorous affair with robbery suspect, Seun Egbegbe, explained that, “it is a family decision and will like to be officially addressed as Toyin Abraham henceforth.”
She has changed to her new name on all social media handles.

Sources said this transformation is as a result of what has transpired in her career and life in 2016.

“The robbery incident that involved Seun Egbegbe at the Computer Village, in Lagos and the media reportage which hinged headlines to her name must have shamed the actress. Aside that, the latest discovery of how she tried to cover up for Seun during his arrest at a GOTV dealer store in Ibadan was also shameful. She wants to start 2017 on a new note and a clean slate. All these media reports are affecting her career especially her image which has put a hold on her forging ahead especially in endorsement deals,” the source said.

Will this name change redeem Toyin’s soiled image?

Time will tell.
https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2016/12/im-no-longer-toyin-aimakhu-call-me.html

1 Share

Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by Dalyjay(m): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2016
undecided undecided, CALL ME WHEN THIS REACH FP
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by GeneralFestytop(m): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2016
EHYA SORRY FOR YA LIFE
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by yarimo(m): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Chai I smells too much bleaching. grin
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by Smellymouth: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2016
The fuvk givers are sleeping upstairs..

Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by vitalisdiho(m): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2016
So sorry for prof blanch...your etiolate is excess for your body
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Very unstable woman.

She should have changed all her names if she is seriously trying to start "afresh"
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by ogologoamu: 4:15am On Dec 29, 2016
If you sell your DOG and buy a MONKEY, squatting animal is still in your house.
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by Emescot(m): 4:20am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't care what she changes her name to, as long as she will be showing us cleavage, as she no get bumbum.
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by Harmony92(f): 5:22am On Dec 29, 2016
If you like change your name 2 toyin isreal Mr seun Egbegbe will still be attached to u. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by adebayo201: 5:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Change of name doesnot mean change of character. It's her character that matters most now.

Even if she like, she should change her name to Toyin ''Mary" Magdalene, it doesnot change anything!
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2016
u know what

Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by AgentGoat: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2016
What is she feeling like?

Because u dey one yeye local drama for VCD undecided
Re: I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu by angelTI(f): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Will a change in name only change her destiny? This girl is blatantly confused. I pray this year won't be worse than last year for her

(1) (Reply)

P-square's Paul Okoye Advises Teenage Fan Who Wishes To Join Illuminati / What's The Real Name Of SEUN EGBEGBE? / Nollywood Actress Threatens To Release Kemi Olunloyo's Sex Tape, She Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.