Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun (26446 Views)

Deaths Of Buhari Top Associates / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers / 5 Problems APC Will Grapple In 2017 - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by AntiWailer: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Story.

There should have been an executive order and an accelerated investigation and hearing for any close pal with corruption charges hanging in their neck.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by jericco1(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
thank God am shock proof
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Ten12(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2016
He has been shocking us since 1984
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Philinho(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2016
oh.he's investigating them? but opposition will be arrested b4 investigations will commence .Buhari act fast
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by AlphaStyles(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2016
na so

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by curvilicious: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Didn't read to d end cos i don't trust APC
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by orjikuramo(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2016
He has been shocking us from day 1
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by nextprince: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
[s]DSS gave the report about Magu and you are blaming IPOB

Hope you see the reason while you will continue to spend time in that your kitche size office without any client bringing jobs for you.

May God grant you wisdom because you lack it in quantum[/s]
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by 247Dior(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2016
madridguy:
Am sure majority of this evil people are scared of Magu. To me, Magu is the best man for the job.
how is he the best man for the job? What has he achieved in almost years in office?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by UncleJudax(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
thanks man. Its a typo cool
Typo? Yea right! grin. Even at that, I doubt the phrase has any relevance in your post. At least going by its meaning.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by kaybills(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2016
Story!
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Ikigia: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So, after being accused of living in a N40m mansion paid by a corrupt business man??

After turning a deaf ear to the public when Buratai was accused..

After turning a deaf ear when someone awarded N270m grass cutting contract to himself? And,

After someone collected N500m bribe from a telecom company??

Brother, it is either you are deceiving yourself or you are living in a delusions of grandeur

Not everything is black and white. Magu may not be infallible, and am certain nobody is, but he has made some impacts, that's a fact.

We know most "Nigeria politicians" would certainly GO AGAINST anything (appointments, laws et al) that won't favour their selfish interest.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by sapientia(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2016
am shocked already in advance.

Clowns

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by tuniski: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2016
madridguy:
Am sure majority of this evil people are scared of Magu. To me, Magu is the best man for the job.
Lover of tyranny!
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by shakaZuIlu: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2016
[s]
DropShot:

If Buhari was to listen and act on wailing of enemy zombies, he would probably be standing alone in his cabinet by now.

Liepods and Biafrats making unsubstantiated allegations since 800BC.
[/s]
a fool at 40 is definitely a fool forever

unfortunately you're more than 40 so am sorry your case is beyond redemption cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by obataokenwa(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Are you from Rivers state.
I'm not from Rivers State, but I'm a portharcourt boy. Amaechi is the problem in Rivers State. he comes back and give his followers hope and next thing he disappears after creating the heat. make an independence investigation, Wike is loved by everyone. he may have his shortcomings but I bet you that man want the best for his people.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by bart10: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Taking any appointment with the government right now may be unwise for any sane and rational human being. It's too late to attract bright Nigerians. PMB started on a wrong note. He had a very narrow and sectional outlook when he took over. Now his government is almost in ruins. So sad!
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by ephi123(f): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Government of lies, run by liars.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by nom44311: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=AbdoOlkadir post=52346676]

its delusions of grandeur... [/quoteso

It's delusion of grandeur.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by yedidiah(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Cabinet reshuffling is a normal thing Na.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Sufisunni: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
if he can't act on Amaechi, then he has not started the fight against corruption. if he act against Amaechis recklessness by sacking him, it will save Rivers State from bloodshed and the whole south south from militancy. Amaechi is corruption defined
Guy, U r so obssessed with Amaechi, even with the leaked audio where Wike threatened to kill INEC officer u r not clear of Wike being the real person behind the bloodshed and Amaechi is just a victim of media orchestrated campaign of calumny due wike father christmas to media outfits
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by dee02(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2016
madridguy:

Why do you think so?!
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Braingold: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2016
He is already shocking us since 2008...
or Do you mean he will electrocute us? No abeg o!
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by obataokenwa(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Sufisunni:
Guy, U r so obssessed with Amaechi, even with the leaked audio where Wike threatened to kill INEC officer u r not clear of Wike being the real person behind the bloodshed and Amaechi is just a victim of media orchestrated campaign of calumny due wike father christmas to media outfits
what will I gain if I'm obsessed with Amaechi? the major problem in Rivers State is that Amaechi want to hijack the state knowing fully well that he's not relevant anymore. sideline Amaechi and see how Wike will flow with the federal govt and peace will return to the whole of Niger Delta. Hoe many case will one man be involved creating trouble all over. see Ekiti, Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, he wanted to influence the Supreme Court judges and cos they refused he resorted to their arrest. no allegation against him has ever been investigated by Buhari. how do you think we will move forward. mind you, I'm from south east. just saying the whole truth of the problem
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Billygee2u: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
•It’s not true –Presidency

•Magu’s replacement ready

By Adetutu Folasade-Koyi and Charles Adegbite

http://sunnewsonline.com/buharis-top-associates-to-go/

Abeg forget story, buhari is not a man of integrity ,he has no balls as people presents him.buhari is worst than corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Billygee2u: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
if he can't act on Amaechi, then he has not started the fight against corruption. if he act against Amaechis recklessness by sacking him, it will save Rivers State from bloodshed and the whole south south from militancy. Amaechi is corruption defined
Buhari has no balls to do that

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Billygee2u: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So, after being accused of living in a N40m mansion paid by a corrupt business man??

After turning a deaf ear when someone awarded N270m grass cutting contract to himself? And,

Brother, it is either you are deceiving yourself or you are living in a delusions of grandeur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Lakeland4321: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Tell them abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by HopeAtHand: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2016
obataokenwa:
I'm not from Rivers State, but I'm a portharcourt boy. Amaechi is the problem in Rivers State. he comes back and give his followers hope and next thing he disappears after creating the heat. make an independence investigation, Wike is loved by everyone. he may have his shortcomings but I bet you that man want the best for his people.

Amaechi did well as governor. He was more transparent and had a far reaching effect on Riverians. He was all round, dedicating resources to all sectors of the society be it health, education, security, job creation, infrastructures development and social welfare schemes.

I noticed the people who insult Amaechi most are non-indigenes of Rivers who simply hate hin for not supporting GEJ. You should allow us Riverians to complain and crucify him if need be, not outsiders. Tnx.
Re: Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun by Jacko1(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2016
All the shocking you have shock us with recession is not enough

You want to shock us some morr shey

Cluelless stupid... Bastard daura buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Speaker, Gbajabiamila & Deputy Speaker, Wase Visit President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.