Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Awolowo Treason Sentence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Treason Sentence (759 Views)

FFK Accuses Reno Omokri Of Treason / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Awolowo's Treason Conviction Secured By One Of His Loyalists Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo Treason Sentence by KwaraRat: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Taken Awolowo's treason trial outcome as a precedence....

At the conclusion of the speech by Justice Sowemimo, Chief Awolowo was sentenced as follows:

1st Count – 10 years I.H.L (Imprisonment with Hard Labour) Treasonable felony, contrary to Section 41(b) of the Criminal Code.

2nd Count – 5 years I.H.L (Imprisonment with Hard Labour) Conspiracy to commit a felony, contrary to Section 516 of the Criminal Code.

3rd Count – 2 years I.H.L (Imprisonment with Hard Labour) Conspiracy to effect an unlawful purpose, contrary to Section 518 (6) of the Criminal Code.

Sentences to be concurrent.
Re: Awolowo Treason Sentence by nnachukz(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Could that be why he drank the rat poison? People with that name seem to always be coward. lipsrsealed sad cool

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Treason Sentence by FuckTheMod: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Better than that coward runaway ojucrook

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Treason Sentence by momentarylapse: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2016

See the Igbo inyamiri and the afonja above me abeg!

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Treason Sentence by profhezekiah: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2016
U need a brain check
nnachukz:
Could that be why he drank the rat poison? People with that name seem to always be coward. lipsrsealed sad cool

(1) (Reply)

Should Buhari be Apologizing To Nigerians For Dropping Bomb On Them On Facebook / Governor El-rufai Must Be Arrested – Reno Omokri / Ndi-igbo Stands With Buhari - March For Continuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.