Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

1,000 Ways To Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Ways To Die (482 Views)

Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1,000 Ways To Die by ImperfectMe(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2016
.. . . .germs, bacteria, illnesses, accidents, epidemics, natural disasters. . . .the way we survive these remain a miracle. That is why in everyday we live, WE ARE FACED WITH 1000 TO DIE!"

I laugh
I laugh not because of the silly and unavoidable ways folks end up in the show but because there are more than 1000 irrational ways folks die in my country.

In everyday we live in Nigeria. . .

We are faced with 10,000 ways to die when the elasticity of the suffering of the masses is high

We are faced with 100,000 ways to die when we maintain a docile attitude to the state of the nation that we don't question policies made by our leaders

We are faced with 1,000,000 ways to die when our decisions and relationships are based on religion, region, tribe and ethnic groups

We are faced with 10,000,000 ways to die when we lack infrastructure that roads become deathtraps, that our mothers and children die en- mass due to inadequate health facilities, that our educational system is in shambles.

We are faced with 100,000,000 ways to die when someone's take home pay can barely take him home, when a policymaker can only say "Recession is just another word", when the price of goods increase by over 150% within months, when folks are forced to join the already saturated labour market

Finally, we are faced with 1,000,000,000 ways to die when corruption becomes the norm and the norm becomes corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,000 Ways To Die by Johntitus: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2016
I love that show die! The way guys (especially white folks) do die ehnn..... Omo, nah God ooo
Re: 1,000 Ways To Die by Horlufemi(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2016
No 87,990

Death from above

You'll be watching TV jeje in your house then plane will come and meet you.

Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody / New Year Quiz / God Instructed Me To Join Buhari’s Govt After The First 2 Years — Pastor Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.