Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here (740 Views)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Joephat(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Sharks are born knowing that they are Predators, Sheep are also born knowing that they are Prey. We as human beings are just the only set of Animals that have the Choice of being a Predator or a Prey.

I have a taught of Establishing an NGO basically for people within Enugu state. the NGO will engage itself in a free daily/Weekly Publication of Newspaper/Magazine, It will be focused on

1) Educating the youths on the need to Invest in Agriculture and be self-employed
and how to avoid being victimized during electioneering.

2) The org. can also help them financially if the need arises and at the same time, raising our voice to the Enugu state Government and Federal govt on the matter affecting the people.

Its free and no amount will be charged for membership but having a professional skill is highly welcomed.

Interested person should indicate and your constructive opinions are also needed..
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by SUPERPACK: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2016
am interested.
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by caleboxylic: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Am interested. The state Govt Will help You to achieve This dream. When You are ready, we meet with the political adviser to Gburugburu for state support.

Good luck.
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by johnpaulo(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by CowHard: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2016
also interested
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Great idea. I hope to start an NGO in the future.
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Joephat(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
SUPERPACK:
am interested.

your contact is needed, so we can create a WhatsApp group for this vain and spray the words.. we need much work force for this

thank you
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Joephat(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
iSlayer2:
Great idea. I hope to start an NGO in the future.

Are you from Enugu state?

if yes, kindly drop your WhatsApp contact.
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Joephat(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
cowardSeun:
also interested
pls your contact
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Joephat(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
caleboxylic:
Am interested. The state Govt Will help You to achieve This dream. When You are ready, we meet with the political adviser to Gburugburu for state support.

Good luck.

your contact is needed and we shall start it together and pray God to see us through..
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Joephat(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
johnpaulo:
Nice one.

are you from Enugu state?

do you av interest, pls drop your contact
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Joephat:

Are you from Enugu state?
if yes, kindly drop your WhatsApp contact.
No I'm not.
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by Samirana360(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tell ugwuanyi 2 work
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by otil1: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Samirana360:
Tell ugwuanyi 2 work

Tell Ugwuanyi to wake up
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by maslong(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
otil1:

Tell Ugwuanyi to wake up
Tell Ugwuanyi to stop inviting terrorist into our/my state.
Re: Enugu State Indigenes Lets Talk Here by sefani(f): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
I am in Enugu.whatsapp number 08061204834

(1) (Reply)

video, what ilorin people to install in oba / Orji Uzor Kalu Shows Off His Dancing Skill As He Lavishes Igbere Women With Cash / Prof Soludo Commends Gov Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.