Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,932 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

See The World 2nd Richest Man, Warret Buffet's Simple House He Bought In 1958 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The World 2nd Richest Man, Warret Buffet's Simple House He Bought In 1958 (1130 Views)

BILL GATE NETWORTH DROP AS BERNARD ALNAULT BECOMES THE WORLD 2ND RICHEST HUMAN / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The World 2nd Richest Man, Warret Buffet's Simple House He Bought In 1958 by bethelmendels(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Just look at Warren Buffett. He's a multi-billionaire businessman, and yet Buffett still lives in the exact same house he bought way back in 1958 in Omaha, Nebraska for a measly $31,500! The house does not have a fence or a gate.

Yes, I'm talking about THE Warren Buffett, the guy Wikipedia calls the most successful investor of the 20th century. He has donated about $31 billion of his worth to charity. oh my God! The simplicity of this man's life is really inspiring.How I wished many of our 'BIG MEN'  in this part of the world,. would understand the vanity of material acqisition and invest rather in the service of humanity? 

http://vocnewsonline.com/see-the-world-2nd-richest-man-warret-buffets-simple-house-he-bought-in-1958/

Re: See The World 2nd Richest Man, Warret Buffet's Simple House He Bought In 1958 by Solowande(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Wetin dey do u, u dey compare america security with naija own?

1 Like

Re: See The World 2nd Richest Man, Warret Buffet's Simple House He Bought In 1958 by Solowande(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Wetin dey do u, u dey compare america security with naija own? U don see inside d house?

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Even Get A Text Back From Any Man - Toke Makinwa Laments / Omg! Look At What This Young Lady Is Up To. (picture Added) / Throwback Picture Of Kcee And Zeeno Foster. Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.