Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Want To Retire At Barca – Iniesta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Retire At Barca – Iniesta (303 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Peter Cech To Retire At The End Of The Season! / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Retire At Barca – Iniesta by Uber9ja: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Andres Iniesta has expressed his desire to retire at Barcelona as the club prepare to offer him a new deal in the New Year.

Iniesta’s current contract is due to expire in 2018, but reports in Catalan newspaper Diario Sport on Wednesday named him as one of the five figures Barca are keen to renew in 2017.

Lionel Messi, Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Ivan Rakitic and coach Luis Enrique are the other four.

And club captain Iniesta, who has made over 600 appearances for Barcelona’s first team since joining the club as a 12-year-old in 1996, is keen to commit his future to the Blaugrana.

“Let’s hope so!” he told official club media when asked if he will retire at Camp Nou. “That’s my ...read more here: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2016/12/29/i-want-to-retire-at-barca-iniesta/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of News / That,,the,,fbi,, / Marvel's Iron First: Episode 5 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.