Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Person That Used My Picture For Wrong Prophecy Must Pay For It - Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Person That Used My Picture For Wrong Prophecy Must Pay For It - Prophet (425 Views)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / "They Have Used My Destiny For Money Ritual"; Nigerian Man Cries Out. Photos / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Person That Used My Picture For Wrong Prophecy Must Pay For It - Prophet by Triton1996(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Prophet Hephzibah Popularly known as Baba Peculiar has made it known that the person that used his picture wrongly into a false prophecy about TB Joshua's death will pay for it.

He stated that he fears nobody and owes no one apology over the Prophecy about TB Joshua which his picture was inserted wrongly.
He made this statement because he wasn’t the one that made the prophecy and also made it known that anyone that used his picture wrongly for such evil work will pay for it.
The so-called ‘Prophet’ Faleyinmu has gone into thin air since he made the prophecy and made some blogs use the wrong picture, knowing fully well how implicating it is. By all indications, he is just a ‘tool’ trying to destroy an important figure.
It will be recalled that this same Prophet predicted that Funke Akindele will remain barren and will never have a stable marriage

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Situations That Require Silence / What Is Fervent Prayers / Top Nigeria Pastors And The Churches They Abandoned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.