Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads (46254 Views)

10 Weird Pictures That Duped Internet Users / Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Mechette(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Talking
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Iscoalarcon: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
veekid:
for Buhari
lol that's 1-1 grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by LORDON(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Enugu version loading
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
funny

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Goldenheart(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Tjohnnay: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lagosian and wahala

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Is it not supposed to be police vs criminal?
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by ihimiray(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz living in lagos is damn stressful
sure it is Miky. How u doing dear
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by arma: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
MEANWHILE

4 Likes

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by sammyj: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
MADNESS!!! grin shocked shocked grin grin
shrewd1:
EKO NI BAJE O

but biko what is it with drivers and stripping?
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by tete7000(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Too many weeds" smokers in the city called Lagos.
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by metallisc(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
zarakay:
Lwkmd
keke + convertible =kenvertible grin grin
the first pic though

lady-zkay, i'm loving this your kolo-language o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

so it is safe to say that the kenvertible ride is quite three-wheel-fic! grin grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by cardoctor(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lagos na wah
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by sandrahnaub(f): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kenvertible grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by jchioma: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
8- Well the Men In Black , were doing their “job” as our “friends” so the victim decided to have a very long phone conversation, I guess they got tired and left him alone

At the bolded, Naija police leave who alone? If e like mek e tulk til tomorrow, egunje must fall, even if it means following him to the bank. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Jacko1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
No 4 picture

Dose guys r just perverts

Wat will u achieve wit bein naked

If i be the police i for drive of with the bus

So they will now ask demself

How will i get home
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by buffalowings: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jacko1:
No 4 picture

Dose guys r just perverts

Wat will u achieve wit bein naked

If i be the police i for drive of with the bus

So they will now ask demself

How will i get home

Na osogbo weed grin
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pavore9:
Lagos is unique in creativity and madness! grin
my brother ur head dey there.
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by walosky(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afonja drivers and unclothedness are like....

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Pavore9: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
my brother ur head dey there.

Born and raised in Lagos, its DNA is one of a kind! cheesy
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by youngbilly1: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
6- Well, this white dude is creating air pollution someone call 911,oh sorry we are in Naija

The person who took the picture should have given him a knock on the head and ask if a black man can try that in his country.
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by olusayeroyagi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
really missed lagos
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Dreyl(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lincoln275:
life....@2017 on point..... *U used BlackBerry to oppress, now everybody has a Black Berry. *You used ur camry to Buga, now boys use Camry to do taxi. *Before u dey use ur plasma screen dey swell.... now dem don dey use am watch ball for buka, *B4 u dey use ur ipad dey swag... now ipad na heavy load to carry comot house, *B4 u go dey use brazillian hair dey form big girl, secondary skul student don dey wear am troway, *B4 u dey go vacation 4 uk dey talk pass urself, boys don dey buy 1st class ticket dey enta london just to go lick ice cream.. BOTTOM LINE: No dey over do like say dat tin no go reach another person hand, All na vanity, e dey fade like Aba Jean.. No 4get say tortoise car na big man motor b4 o.. Notin wey come wey no get expiring date, even the life u have na borrow you borrow am.. Humility na the best choice!!
i love this, thumb up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
City of extremes. undecided
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by SolexxBarry(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Meanwhile.....

Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Dcaliphate(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
GoodyOG:
LAGOS IS ANOTHER CONTRY OF ITS OWN...WITH A GDP OF #800 BILLION
..SO PLS DONT INTERFERE IN FOREIGN AFFAIRS
CONTRY KO, CONTE NI
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by sunddy: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
DuruCrusher:
Ist pic is just killing me
What's that guy with brown shirt even saying
Durubang??
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by sunddy: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
DuruCrusher:
Ist pic is just killing me
What's that guy with brown shirt even saying
Durubang??
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Lincoln275(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dreyl:
i love this, thumb up.
tnx
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Mathemagician1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
I don't know what's funny about these pictures. How can someone laugh about living in an uncivilised and chaotic society. Can we Africans ever build an organised society like we find in other climes? What's wrong with the thought process of Nigerians for God's sake? How can someone laugh about his sufferings?

I still don't understand why I was born a Nigerian.
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Rockyrascal(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lincoln275:
life....@2017 on point.....
*U used BlackBerry to oppress, now everybody has a
Black Berry.
*You used ur camry to Buga, now boys use Camry to
do taxi.
*Before u dey use ur plasma screen dey swell.... now
dem don dey use am watch ball for buka,
*B4 u dey use ur ipad dey swag... now ipad na heavy
load to carry comot house,
*B4 u go dey use brazillian hair dey form big girl,
secondary skul student don dey wear am troway,
*B4 u dey go vacation 4 uk dey talk pass urself, boys
don dey buy 1st class ticket dey enta london just to
go lick ice cream..
BOTTOM LINE: No dey over do like say dat tin no go
reach another person hand,
All na vanity, e dey fade like Aba Jean..
No 4get say tortoise car na big man motor b4 o..
Notin wey come wey no get expiring date, even the
life u have na borrow you borrow am..
Humility na the best choice!!
#Gbam
Re: 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads by Cletus77(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
GoodyOG:
LAGOS IS ANOTHER CONTRY OF ITS OWN...WITH A GDP OF #800 BILLION
..SO PLS DONT INTERFERE IN FOREIGN AFFAIRS
And some idiots are comparing Nigeria with some African countries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget / Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose / Funny Relatable Meme And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.