Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State (8540 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by Ebal: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Eighteen years old boy identified as Gospel, popularly called Big gospel was murdered by suspected cultist along Sapele road Benin City, Edo State.
According to reliable source, his lifeless body was found yesterday morning 28 December 2016. "2nd by sapele benin"
He, however, said that Big gospel was a rapstar with so many dreams, he wanted to be famous and recently stop schooling because he was about leaving to United State.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/12/video-of-young-man-murdered-by.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmV4Z1yNCGU[/url]

Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by stainlink(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2016
CULT

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
:'{
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by mcocolok(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by mcocolok(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
NotOfThis:
:'{

See the way you make brain.. You tooooo fineeeeee
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by ZombieTAMER: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Poverty everywhere

crime everywhere

God punish APc

God punish Tinubu for bringing this affliction
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by Killerbag36: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ebal:
Eighteen years old boy identified as Gospel, popularly called Big gospel was murdered by suspected cultist along Sapele road Benin City, Edo State.
According to reliable source, his lifeless body was found yesterday morning 28 December 2016. "2nd by sapele benin"
He, however, said that Big gospel was a rapstar with so many dreams, he wanted to be famous and recently stop schooling because he was about leaving to United State.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/12/video-of-young-man-murdered-by.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmV4Z1yNCGU[/url]

According to reliable source, his lifeless body was found yesterday morning 28 December 2016. "2nd by sapele benin"?!!

I no understand you op
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by hitblaz03: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
young lady caught taking mkpulu nmili (ICE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_s_9NWgALo&t=26s
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by RepoMan007: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Poverty everywhere

crime everywhere

God punish APc

and God bless PDP right?
May thunder not fire you.
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by epondudu: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
CUNTSS
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by mccloud224(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
As I'm reading this, I am trying to drink my alcohol in peace by the beach and there are eight teenage boys making a lot of noise,screaming "88", acting lousy and really irritating the sh*t out of me but i be senior man and will keep my cool. These boys are no different from that dead meat above... They CANNOT be pitied!!! You go around looking for trouble, trouble will always come around looking for you.

May his family be grateful his brains weren't scattered with a shotgun!
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by mccloud224(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
From the pic and those around him, he is probably eiye. If you see how annoying these guys can be, you will feel ZERO pity for them when they die shameful deaths like chickens.
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 02, 2022
If you are a cultist, you got what you wish. Finally rolling with the biggest boy(devil), in hell.
Re: VIDEO Of Young Man Murdered By Suspected Cultist In Benin, Edo State by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Poverty everywhere

crime everywhere

God punish APc

God punish your poor father for giving birth to a nuisance and a useless son. Go join cult make them kill you, blame Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Operate Freely For Two Hours On Lagos Street / Operatives Arrest Ex-Convict Among Three Cable Thieves At Lagos Airport / We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.