Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed (47273 Views)

Boko Haram Not Totally Defeated – Femi Adesina / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:
Editor in chief of wailers show us the video

Wailers will be damn happy with this news
Please withdraw this statement. No true Nigerians will be happy seeing innocent children and their mothers suffering not to mention those that have lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by kinibigdeal(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Which group is still holding the chibok girls hostage
NgeneUkwenu:

If You Like, You Can Relocate To Hollywood, Mali or Iran To Shoot Your Useless Video...

The Fact Remains That, You and Your Blood Sucking Fighting Cowards Had Been Completely Uprooted From Sambisa and Nigeria...

And The Country Is Now Safer!

May God Bless The Military!

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by cole265(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
OlympianZeus:
How many times this guy dey die? undecided undecided

Ayamnotunderstanding

They did not claim to kill him this time. He was flushed out of Sambisa.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by mayorchelsea(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
idupaul:

There is no sane Nigerian that doesn't want to see the end of Boko Haram
My friend,there are insane Nigerians who in d name of PDP or Southerner or whatever want to see it continue just to score cheap political points and spite the presidency but God no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by connect101(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
he is such an hegoat.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Shafiiimran99: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
EdoNation:
Nigeria Army and handlers of the war against Terror should be looking more indiscreetly.

I feel Shekau, just like Osama BinLaden, isn't in the Sambisa forest that has the so much focus.

He's somewhere entirely close or far from the ravaged Sambisa.

US made same mistake for years bombing the hell out of Torabora mountains and the Mountainous regions of North Warizstan of Pakistan, until they found him sipping coffee in a Mansion in Pakistan Army town of Abottabad; an equivalent of Nigeria's Zaria.

So u blv in US that na dem kil Osama
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
mayorchelsea:
My friend,there are insane Nigerians who in d name of PDP or Southerner or whatever want to see it continue just to score cheap political points and spite the presidency but God no go gree.

the same way Buhari and Lai Mohammed also felt in 2014 and used it for campaign

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Mcowubaba: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:

This your sycophancy is annoying.
Don't you think it's better to remain neutral or non partisan.

Nobody saw you on the thread where Buhari allocated over 100 million naira to buy utensils, you always avoid such threads. You and other sycophants

Nobody takes you serious, you're bloody sycophant, you can't think for yourself.

The next step is for you is to start shouting IPOB yoot up and down, do you think anyone that opposes this Evil Buhari's regime is a wailer or an IPOB member.

I pity you, I hope you're being payed for this your silliness, if not you are a lost man.
Focus on your career and think objectively, u must not be a sycophant for this Politicians

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
D new Osama...u can't just catch diz guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by OlympianZeus(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
cole265:

What of the other times he has been dying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by moffat(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
follow Nigeria i tender my resignation letter Boko haram is fighting back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by almarthins(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
grin

Hehehe...shekau is funny o

1 Like

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Shafiiimran99: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
ct2:
when will this guy die
when US declare him dead because na dem make him leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Caseless: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:
It's not about shekau alone

It's by breaking them psychological, mentally, militarily

Physically and financially.

Boko is as good as gone

don't even believe this trash. Even in the report , shekau didn't say they're still in sambisa , but said the military can't locate them. This shows they've been dislodged. Infact, he ran and left his blue book and qur'an behind.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by almarthins(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cessa0:
I'll rily luv to slap ds man very hard....

dts of coz after he has bin beheaded....

Na so u fear shekau...unfortunately they afraid of being killed by a woman because it hinder dem from reaching paradise
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by ekhai(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
This pic is from boko haram archive. Let him come to camp zero to take picture.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
By simple logical reasoning, one would expect people to fault this news, that claims there is a video, NO video, but here u r, people saying all sort to confirm he said anything when there is no proof angry
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
cole265:

They are correct. they didnt say they had defeated them they had dislodged them from Sambisa
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by OBAGADAFFI: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
“If you indeed crushed us, how can you see me like this? How many times have you killed us in your bogus death?” he asked. angry
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by VictorRomanov: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
sarrki:
It's not about shekau alone

It's by breaking them psychological, mentally, militarily

Physically and financially.

Boko is as good as gone

Have u now seen the video?
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by tit(f): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
I cry for buhari
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by dazzlingd(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
One crazy villain of our time
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by legendte(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
SmartyPants:

If i do recall correctly, it was under these two men that:

1. Boko Haram became an issue in Nigeria not so?

2. It was under Goodluck Jonathan that they spiralled out of control.

3. It was under GEJ that hundreds of innocent children were kidnapped in one night from the same location despite there being prior information about an impending attack;

4. It was under GEJ that Nigerian citizens for the first time in two generations, became internally displaced persons.

5. It was under GEJ that for the first time in two generations, 3 whole states of Nigeria were outside government control.

6. It was under GEJ that billions of naira budgeted for arms and soldiers welfare, were diverted, sending hundreds of gallant young man to premature deaths.

7. It was under GEJ that the army was indicted on a massive scale, in the capture, torture and murder of random males both young, old, and underaged. Which till today, as we are speaking, no one has been called to book for.

8. It was under GEJ that for the first time in our nations history, Nigerian troops at war openly mutinied against their commanding officer, a general, out of desperation.

In light of the above, which are well-known to the general public, how can you then, in good conscience, come out with the bolded?
Both of us know fully well that non of the two leaders instigated the crime.
There's no known human rights abuse or political killings under them.
Boko Haram or terrorism was the first to hit the nation.
Northern leaders didn't help out.
Well equipped countries in the world find it difficult to win war on terror, how much more an ill equipped country with zero coordination of security like Nigeria.
Just tell me any role the leaders in the North helped in the fight.
Presidency recently claimed that Buhari has not spoken about the kaduna killing because the chief security officer...The governor is on top of the matter.
Chibok girls were kidnapped yet the governor who is the chief security officer didn't inform the commander in Chief.
Gov Ugwuanyi called Buhari after the Nimbo attack and followed up with a visit 48 hours later.
We heard of political killings under OBJ, Odi massacre under OBJ and the killing of IPOB and SHITE under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by VictorRomanov: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
mayorchelsea:

Everybody wants to see it end. However when people, whether APC or northerners, i don't know, use the victory or no victory over Boko Haram to play politics, even using it to campaign what do u expect their opponents to do?

Let us first of all be Nigerians first before being politicians.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Orikinla1: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2016

Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by jblackbell(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
No need insulting Shekau here, since he's not even going to read the comment. I believe shekau isn't on Nairaland.
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Orikinla1: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
ISIS And Boko Haram: Beware Of New Targets In 2017 - Politics - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3544305/isis-boko-haram-beware-new
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by chi4ik(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cessa0:
I'll rily luv to slap ds man very hard....
dts of coz after he has bin beheaded....
lol
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by teeepen: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
I wanted to say the blunt truth about this issue but.......

but what?
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by Jacko1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Shekau

At least you for allow buhari lie last for like 5 days na at least

Which one be this

Na ur brother oh

He is on track to name nigeria islamic federation of nigeria
Re: Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed by SmartyPants(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
legendte:

Both of us know fully well that non of the two leaders instigated the crime.
There's no known human rights abuse or political killings under them.
Boko Haram or terrorism was the first to hit the nation.
Northern leaders didn't help out.
Well equipped countries in the world find it difficult to win war on terror, how much more an ill equipped country with zero coordination of security like Nigeria.
Just tell me any role the leaders in the North helped in the fight.
Presidency recently claimed that Buhari has not spoken about the kaduna killing because the chief security officer...The governor is on top of the matter.
Chibok girls were kidnapped yet the governor who is the chief security officer didn't inform the commander in Chief.
Gov Ugwuanyi called Buhari after the Nimbo attack and followed up with a visit 48 hours later.
We heard of political killings under OBJ, Odi massacre under OBJ and the killing of IPOB and SHITE under Buhari.

The comment you made blessing Yaradua and GEJ for safety of lives and all that... you made it on this thread discussing boko haram. Which implies that while you think Yaradua and GEJ did well in this regard, Buhari is somehow responsible for boko haram? Explain?

Go and watch this video from beginning to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOf8_ecDk3c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island / Nigerians React To President Buhari's 2nd Term Declaration / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.