Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] (677 Views)

Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / Photos Of Stranded Passengers At Abuja Airport Following Its Closure Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by EdoNation(f): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Despite resuming operations last week Wednesday after workers shut down operations over non-payment of salaries, stranded Arik Airline passengers were yesterday forced to sleep on the floor while waiting at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MMIA, Lagos State.

Some were said to have slept on the floor overnight as their flights were either not mentioned or cancelled for no cogent reason from the management.

One of the affected passengers, Tonye Ibiama, shared the photos on Facebook and wrote:

“I have not seen this type of wickedness from an airline. After people will say buy Naija to grow the Naira yet the naija is too mean to its own people.

“How do you keep your passengers from 6am to the time of this write up without a word at the Lagos international airport?

“People have slept over night there without answers. I am a victim and this is my last with Arik air. I have tried so much but who send me?

“When you approach Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA to complain, they don’t even seem to have a hold or make this airline to speak to someone.

“Even the consumer protection means nothing in this country. God help us. Arik is a joke,” Ibiama added.

Read More : https://abujacabal..nl/2016/12/arik-air-stranded-passengers-sleep-on.html?m=1

Re: Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by EdoNation(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2016

NIGERIA JAGA JAGA EVERYTIN SCATTER SCATTER

abeg who knows the remaing lyrics shud complete i don tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by INTROVERT(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

Before them sleep wake up... Those wey use God is good motors go Don reach their destination.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by EdoNation(f): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

Sister u nor even waste time!! grin grin
Re: Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by nerilove(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
To bad for a giant of Africa
Re: Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Igbos want to end all these nonsense that's why they want out of this union for the betterment of all Nigerians. Unfortunately Hausa-Fulanii and Yorubaas want this to continue!
Re: Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by EdoNation(f): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Igbos want to end all these nonsense that's why they want out of this union for the betterment of all Nigerians. Unfortunately Hausa-Fulanii and Yorubaas want this to continue!

Una don come again abi......... Wat concerns Arik with your biafra again now ehhn

1 Like

Re: Arik Air: Stranded Passengers Sleep On Floor Overnight At Lagos Airport [PHOTOS] by BlaQWolf: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
We wey never enter plane before

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Time Does Kekenepe Operators Stop In Abia State / Terrible Accident At Banex Bridge, Abuja Leaves One Dead (photos) / And-they-killed-nigerian-airways-along-with-others/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.