Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children (34981 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by ripbubu: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
We love you wike
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by zmtoz: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
The boyz arent happy ni, their papa too dey kill
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by chimhigher(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
y is it dah the term "LOVELY PHOTOS" re always used only 4 d pictures of d rich pple..Boya dey re fine or not....Judgement day ma bloody gan
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by Alphasoar(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
I must rule in 2017!

Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by skedman(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
These are the people that will still rule all those militant bombing in niger delta whether they like it or not. They are being sent to the best school while the militant are still at their camp glamouring for ammensty . Wike gives its children quality education while he buys amunition and food for those idiots. Be wise !!!
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by SmartyPants(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
I wonder how all these politicians kiss their children goodnight with love in their hearts after shedding so much of the blood of other people's children, both those born and those yet unborn.

I shudder.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by posterity(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
what a beautiful family. you will have more reasons ma, to smile in 2017.
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by redcliff: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Injustice suzzette
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by Jacko1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
See the boys.... Jist head

Governor children.... Make una try dey chop
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by Ten12(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
De second son shah e'be like say tompolo na'em role model..cute children though..my future wife discovered
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by ukenke: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wonder how he convinced this decent lady
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by dikeigbo2(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Philistine:
Their father is a Tout

As your father abi,cos it takes a. son of a tout to recognise one
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by victorazy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
See heads grin
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by chigoziri2403(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
the daughter is his spitting image
future ministers
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by FuckTheMod: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ugly mama
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by pennytrate: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
cool
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by ozitpreye: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
WhiteHouseNaija:
[img]http://uzomediangr.files./2016/12/567ad-f.jpg[/img]

Rivers state first lady, Justice Suzette Wike shared the photo on social media this morning.

https://uzomediangr./2016/12/29/justice-suzette-nyesom-wike-lovely-photo-of-rivers-state-first-lady-and-her-children/
beautiful family
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by crisycent: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mehn....their sons should be names headward!!!
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by fof1: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
goslowgoslow:
Fine children with demonic father

UR NAME GIVES U OUT. NO WONDER U NO GREE PROGRESS, U DEY GOSLOW GOSLOW. PLS CHANGE FOR D BETTER. I HOPE UR OWN FATHER IS NOT WORSE THAN A DEMON. BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL WHAT U BRING UPPN URSELF. MR.GOSLOW.
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by jericco1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lovely family
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by patience17: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmmmm...
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by sujex94(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
patience17:
hmmmm...
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by chuksville(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
See As The First Son Head Dey Like Iron Beans. Wike Money No Fit Even Shape Am Well. Cute Family Anywhere.
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by Osyabj: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
CHILDREN OF A BLOOD THIRSTY MURDERE WHO MURDERD OVER 150 APC SUPPORTERS IN 2015

THOSE WHO LIVE BY BLOOD SHALL DIE BY THE BLOOD.

WIKE YOUR TIME SHALL COME SOONER THAN LATER., MURDERER!!
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by ritvin(f): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
goslowgoslow:
Fine children with demonic father
None dem is an slowpoke. Demonic yet he didn't sacrifice dem for power like some people. Givvve Him kudo's He did well.
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by GreenCap: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
much respected woman. you deserve it
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by miram: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016

angry grin
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by goslowgoslow(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
fof1:

UR NAME GIVES U OUT. NO WONDER U NO GREE PROGRESS, U DEY GOSLOW GOSLOW. PLS CHANGE FOR D BETTER. I HOPE UR OWN FATHER IS NOT WORSE THAN A DEMON. BEWARE AND BE CAREFUL WHAT U BRING UPPN URSELF. MR.GOSLOW.
You are as foolish as thugnor Wike. My moniker is goslowgoslow, I take things easy as they come and I am making progress. I don't do gra gra like you and your demonic Wike, the blood sucking thurgnor.
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Like father like children
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by Sensie(f): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Greedgod:

afta viewing ur profile , 'BURST' (which isnt correctly spelt just to avoid being banned) made me feel like nyesom wike .

Ayam not understanding
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by solidman59(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2016
See as that him son face de like ntoooooor embarassed
Re: Photo Of Suzette Wike And Her Children by Greedgod: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Sensie:

Ayam not understanding
ur brezz is attracting me , can i get 2 knw u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) / Africa Largest Solar Panel Factory Unveiled In Borno / Osinbajo And Joseph Timiyan, The Ebenanowean Of Ogulagha Kingdom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.