Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ikorodu Job Search - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikorodu Job Search (925 Views)

5 Things Every Job Seeker Should Know Before Starting Their Job Search / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search / The Arkville Hospital, Ikorodu Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Job Search by hannita(f): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
I am a working mum who works as an HR and Admin personnel at a private firm in Ikeja but i live in Ikorodu. Working in Ikeja has been very hectic and demanding that i hardly have time for my child. i get home everyday all worn out and tired which is beginning to affect my health. My child is old enough to have a brother or a sister but the fear of who will look after them is always there. I have had bad experiences with house maids and i don't want to venture into it again. Saving up for business has been difficult too because of the small salary and so much expenses .Please if there is anyone who can help me out with a job within Ikorodu i will really appreciate because my mental and physical stress will reduce drastically.

All the working mums out there please help me out

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Job Search by mamadsquare: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
So sorry about all you have to go through, but the truth is, opportunities are quite limited in ikorodu. Majority of the new start ups are either hotels or supermarkets, events centres, petrol stations or one man businesses. Many a time, they do their recruitment from around the particular vicinity and you have to be on ground to know when in particular. And if you eventually are there at the right time, your qualifications could also be a problem, maybe overqualified.

Maybe you should also consider ketu, ojota, Maryland axis in your search as well, these places could give better ease.

I don't know where you stay in Ikorodu or if you are mobile, the brt bus transit should ease the stress of traffic congestion pending the time you get something closer to home.
Re: Ikorodu Job Search by Bin3(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Ikorodu Job Search by Sunnypar(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
hannita:
I am a working mum who works as an HR and Admin personnel at a private firm in Ikeja but i live in Ikorodu. Working in Ikeja has been very hectic and demanding that i hardly have time for my child. i get home everyday all worn out and tired which is beginning to affect my health. My child is old enough to have a brother or a sister but the fear of who will look after them is always there. I have had bad experiences with house maids and i don't want to venture into it again. Saving up for business has been difficult too because of the small salary and so much expenses .Please if there is anyone who can help me out with a job within Ikorodu i will really appreciate because my mental and physical stress will reduce drastically.

All the working mums out there please help me out
Try emperor in Ikorodu or http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/teaching-jobs/103-strictly-for-those-interested-in-teaching-jobs?start=810#5361
Re: Ikorodu Job Search by administration: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Check jiji...lots of ikorodu job offers

Or drop your CV here ikoroducvportal@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Account Manager And Customer Service Reps Needed At Surulere!!! / Who Else Got This Job Invite? / Urgent Vacancy (shift Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.