Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Arik: Fatty-brain Management - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arik: Fatty-brain Management (313 Views)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / The Heart Or The Brain, Which Is The Most Important? / Arik Airlines Going Down Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arik: Fatty-brain Management by RichEstate(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
ARIK: FATTY-BRAIN MANAGEMENT
As I approached the Arik air certified profiler (as he later bragged), I gave him my documents and less than ten seconds, he hurriedly said, "you can't fly" I jokingly said, "of course I'm human, I ain't got no wings and that's why I am here to board arik". He repeated angrily without genuine reason. To cut the story short, I only told him a simple clear sentence to the hearing of his colleagues, "sir, I don't really like publicity and it won't be too good for you if I got popular through you...then they behaved normal. There after, we were delayed for three hours, twenty minutes. Usain Bolt would have reached Oshodi within that time and Dangote would have made more millions but there I was with Arik playing with my destiny with no apologies.

In July 2009, a man posted a song titled "United breaks guitars" United airline suffered for it. There's hardly a month that Arik won't be in the news for their ill-service rendition and no one to checkmate them because the authority either have shares in the business or they are helpless in their perplexity. But this is unacceptable for crying out loud! Keeping people on the floor for more than a night? Of course the weather was bad but not only in Nigeria and passengers were not treated this way, at least I haven't heard of one.

My conclusion is that the management and staff of Arik air have stubborn fatty brains which slows their thinking. They should hit the gym to be mentally fit for the 21st century harsh competition.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Students Should Be Banned From Using Cellphones In School / National Automotive Policy’ll Generate Employment – Ngige / Black Monday – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.