Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her (2432 Views)

Hello Fine Bros And Sis Abeg Make Una Help Me. Jesus Na God? / I SAW Heaven…….by Sis. Toun Praise / Is It Scriptural To Pray Against Our Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by BADLEE: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2009
pitzone:

guys . thank you all for your support.

but as yoiu can see . my mom is gone .

she has left us .

i am heart broken right now .

just pray for her soul pls and us that are still living .

many thanks

Take heart, it shall be well, every one must die, it is just a matter we cant escape,
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Tudor6(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2009
My deepest sympathies. We all die someday, its a fact of life no magician can prevent that.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by vanitty: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
very sorry to hear this. Take heart
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by JeSoul(f): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2009
pitzone:

she has left us .

many thanks

My brother, like I first mentioned, no matter what happens, it is well with you and yours. I leave you with this scripture which is so powerful in times such as these: Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." God is able to bring about good and light from even the darkest of times and He will do so in your life. Amen.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by BADLEE: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
JeSoul:

My brother, like I first mentioned, no matter what happens, it is well with you and yours. I leave you with this scripture which is so powerful in times such as these: Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." God is able to bring about good and light from even the darkest of times and He will do so in your life. Amen.
@ Jesoul.
I thought you said before that you were with her in spirit, and that your God was in control, So how come she died ? did your God kill her ?
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
@pitzone: please take heart. at least you know that she is now safe and no longer vulnerable to all this earthly turmoil. just gather youself and be strong for your siblings and the other member of your family.

BADLEE:

@ Jesoul.
I thought you said before that you were with her in spirit, and that your God was in control, So how come she died ? did your God kill her ?

please badlee m begging you with every thing you bliv in and stand for: dont be unkind with your words. leave the dead out of this!
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by BADLEE: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
konfessor:

@pitzone: please take heart. at least you know that she is now safe and no longer vulnerable to all this earthly turmoil. just gather youself and be strong for your siblings and the other member of your family.

please badlee m begging you with every thing you bliv in and stand for: dont be unkind with your words. leave the dead out of this!

You are the one that was coursing TUDOR because he suggested a hospital , your God was in control, then what happened, may be your god lost control . hahhahahahah.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by vanitty: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
Such a shame, eni ti wo ba ko ni ile, ita ni wa ti ko. What the heck is funny about someone's mother dying. Dolt
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by BADLEE: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2009
vanitty:

Such a shame, eni ti wo ba ko ni ile, ita ni wa ti ko. What the heck is funny about someone's mother dying. Dolt

No , not the death that is funny , it is the god that lost control. hahahhaahhahahahaha.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by JeSoul(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
Konfessor and Vanitty, my friends, some posts here on NL do not deserve anything more than to be simply ignored.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by manmustwac(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
pitzone:

she has left us .

many thanks
Am so sorry to hear the sad news cry cry and my heart goes out to you and your family members. sad sad
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
So sorry about the end of  death of your mum,the better people accept ISLAM cos its so difficult to accept it on sick bed or when ure too old,you wont really understand what it is,so while youre young and still strong to read and discern btw a true religion or false pls accept now cos if not u will be dealth with in the grave and hell later
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by IDINRETE: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

The truth is always bitter, [b]she is being punished in the grave right now, for sure she is regretting dying a christian, i have a piece of a cake for you[/b]
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138

Abuzola you need to take it easy everybody is passionate about his/her beliefs. Do you have to type gibberish all the time because of your religion.
I have mentioned it a little while ago that you are an irritant this is one of the occassions.
one day you too will loose someone close and dearest to you then you will know how it feels.

my condolence to you Pitzone take heart and may you have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by BADLEE: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2009
@ Abuzola, do you know that their god lost control ? hahahahahaha
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Nezan(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2009
@pitzone; Please take heart, may the good Lord wipe your tears.

I have always maintained that this abuzola guy is a schizoprenic, how can you post this non-sense to some one who have lost a dear one even if he is your enemy?

abuzola999:

The truth is always bitter, she is being punished in the grave right now, for sure she is regretting dying a christian, i have a piece of a cake for you

'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138

To think that I, a Christian, even sympathize with my muslim friends who have lost their loved ones.

abuzola is a confirmed schizophrenic, death calls for a solemn meditation of your own life.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by mazaje(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

The truth is always bitter, she is being punished in the grave right now, for sure she is regretting dying a christian, i have a piece of a cake for you

You are a foolish animal abuzola. . , Bleep allah and mohammed and piss on them. . . .stupid idiot. . . . . . . .
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Nezan and Mazaje

Una no know b4 say abuzola abi na abuzombie be muhammed reincarnated? He's one to be avoided like a plague
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Nezan(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
naijababe:

@Nezan and Mazaje

Una no know b4 say abuzola abi na abuzombie be muhammed reincarnated? He's one to be avoided like a plague

abuzola can never be a reincarnation of mohammed, he can never commit up to 10% of mohammed's attrocities. he is only a coward who is hiding under the anonymity of NL and internet to make nonsensical posts.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Tudor6(f): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^
Are you not a coward also hiding under the anonimity of NL to attack islam?

With all the blasphemies you've uttered against islam why not invite abuzola over for a face to face meeting there in abuja then say all you've been posting here on NL to his face. . . . I'm sure he'd be all too happy to see you.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by mazaje(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tudór:

^^

With all the blasphemies you've uttered against islam why not invite abuzola over for a face to face meeting there in abuja then say all you've been posting here on NL to his face. . . . I'm sure he'd be all too happy to see you.

grin grin grin grin. . . . . .don't mind the hypocrite. . . . .
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Mazaje you are cynically unbalance, get a religion before dying like an animal

Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Atheists: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
To the author may your mother rest in peace. To Abuzola you are a sick bustard.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by BADLEE: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2009
abuzola999:

Atheist you are a miserable goon, get a religion elre you die like a chicken

Die like a chicken ? no that will be a waste, instead of dieing like a chicken, some one should slaughter and use for Christmas.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Nezan(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2009
Tudór:

^^

I have publicly argued against islam and atheism (because they are twin brothers). I have met and discussed with islamic scholars who are most versed in islam and whose level of maturity is advanced, compared to the infantile rantings of abuzola.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by illusion2: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
im really sorry to hear about your loss pitzone. may God grant you the fortitude to bear you loss.

For all NLers(muslims,christians & atheist) note that Abuzola's a rather immature fellow,pay him little attention.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by mazaje(m): 3:34am On Nov 27, 2009
Nezan:

I have publicly argued against islam and atheism (because they are twin brothers). I have met and discussed with islamic scholars who are most versed in islam and whose level of maturity is advanced, compared to the infantile rantings of abuzola.

You have NEVER told any moslem to his face that allah is a demon as you have done so many times on NL or that their beloved prophet is a pedophile have you?
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
You have NEVER told any moslem to his face that allah is a demon as you have done so many times on NL or that their beloved prophet is a pedophile have you?

Me sef no go do dat when I no get death wish grin
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by ntutu(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2009
Today is the first day am seing this post and i am touched that the woman later died.May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.Amen.@those still alive,take heart and be strong in spirit and in soul.Gods nos why it happened like that.Is well my brother.Ndooo,
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by dogmafree(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2009
Condolences to your mother.  But back to the issue at hand. Prayers do not work. It seems god never looses. If she lived people would say its a miracle. And In death people still say she's gone to a better place. Which one is it? It seems god is always 100% right no matter what the outcome is.  Bottom line is prayer dosnt work. If you really believe in prayers, you would pray instead of seeking medical help and going to the hospital.
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by dogmafree(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2009
Nezan:

Why is it easy for you to dismiss Islam and not you own religion? Cant you see how hypocritical that is? We are all atheist because we dosnt believe in one form of religion or the other. In your case towards Islam. The only difference between you and I is that I dont believe in any of the thousands of  religions out there. Including yours.

http://www.godchecker.com/
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by Abuzola11(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2009
Nezan is one silly adult , Pay less attention to him
Re: I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her by eghosaobas: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2009
It would be well with her according to ur faith.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? / Please What Religion Did Jesus Christ Practiced? / RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.