Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How You Know Its God Speaking? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Know Its God Speaking? (522 Views)

Kanye West Unleashes Profanity Laced Speech, Quotes God Speaking In Expletives / 4 Ways You Can Tell It Is God Speaking To You / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Know Its God Speaking? by cescky(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hi All,

Today i wish to share my thoughts on certain things that most people desire...when i say most people i mean humanity in general both atheist, Christian etc.Most of our lives we've all had a tremendous desire to speak to God and God speak back to us ...as a result of mind bulging questions and situations. the truth of the matter is that God does actually speak to us when we sincerely ask him questions or have this great desire for certain things.

the issue here is that God wont speak to you like a physical human being would because he isnt human...God is a spirit, just like you are a spirit being as well...and the spirit has a life and volition of its own like your physical body does.However just like you can train your physical body to stand, ease your self etc...so can you train your spirit man to hear from God directly...as much as we cant see our God becase hes a spirit so cant we see our spirits...for we are made in the likeness of God or in other words, we are made like God,but covered ,protected or sheltered in a container called a body.

continued below
http://thegodacademy..com.ng/2016/12/how-you-know-its-god-speaking.html

(1) (Reply)

Proof Jesus Is Truly Lord *no Need For Blind Faith Again* - Olivaturp2 / Pls, Can You Sacrifice Just ONE MINUTE To Pray This / Who Is The Enemy (praying For Or Against People)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.