Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" (1514 Views)

"Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady / Governor Fayose Carries Placard "APC, #Bring Back Our Dapchi Girls" / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" by payosehtor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bro chinakwe is more experience in maters of that nature, or better still, visit the Kuje chair aka albino, he is an expert.cheers
Re: Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" by MeAboki(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Am planning a one man protest in Abuja so I need some advice.

What are my rights regarding the right to free speech?

Not necessarily but there are many of his supporters ready and willing to turn your insulting lips to kpomo - a trial may convince you.
Re: Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" by mebad(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
dukie25:

Don't worry I will also inform foreign embassies in Nigeria, especially American embassy.
Donald Trump already hate Buhari so...

Then do it objectively .. what your about to write are your personal opinion . Can you say it to the Man's face if he was standing in front of you ?
Re: Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" by dukie25: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
mebad:

Then do it objectively .. what your about to write are your personal opinion . Can you say it to the Man's face if he was standing in front of you ?
You think say 74yr old man can beat me? I can say it to his face.
Re: Would I Be Arrested For Carrying Placard Saying "Buhari Dullard Is Scammer" by MalcoImX: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
dukie25:

You think say 74yr old man can beat me? I can say it to his face.
I can't take a Nigga playing with an old soldier seriously. Even at his age, Sai Baba is gonna bust you up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miyyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Have Standing Army That Can Destroy National Peace / Nigerians React To Photos Of Cash Recovered From Former GMD NNPC Andrew Yakubu / See Savage Reply A Twitter User Gave To Buhari's Condolence To British PM (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.