Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! (694 Views)

Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / Please Avoid This Scrammer / A MUST READ – Dear Struggling Guys Please Avoid These Bad Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! by kennykendo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello and good evening house,
Firstly, I would say thank you to Mr. Seun and the mods, who in their own ways, tirelessly ensure the credibility and genuineness of this forum..but they say nothing good lasts forever. Still may your works never come to be in vain. Amen...

I should be saying complements of the season but for me it isn't that way. cry

Two days ago, I contacted someone by the moniker Sunday172 for payoneer funds as I needed to activate my MasterCard. I opened a thread for it a day after contacting him but no one responded. Now over to the main story..I contacted this dude because he dropped his number on nairaland so.we began our conversation on WhatsApp and calls as well.(screenshots attached below).

We talked and all I needed was like $5 since it was solely for activation purposes.. I transfered the naira equivalence to his account, only for him to begin to tell me moonlight stories.. I know the house may say $5 is to small for calling out someone as a scammer. But here's the issue, where I work, we ran short of raw materials for production as a result we have been owed salaries for 3months. Now my mother is very sick and needs attention, I borrowed 50k from a friend to solve the issue. Now the hospital requested down payment of 30 which I paid and I was left with 20k. Still searching for further means of getting cash for at least buying fruits and other necessities, I stumbled across my payoneer card that I had forgotten about. So a cousin of mine hooked me up.with someone who needed an article and I was to be paid, that was how and why I needed to activate my payoneer. Now I dipped my hands into the remaining 20k and paid this dude but, like I said above he began giving me stories.

He started with he couldn't transfer, he will refer me to a friend. Then the day had gone half, the next thing was that he will transfer it back to me via ATM. I accepted I waited and called with my main line he started avoiding my calls. Later I called him with my second line. Now he hardly picks. Today he said while going to work he will transfer this is the 6th hour and am wondering if he works at the moon.

Like I said earlier he has refused to pick all my calls.
Leaving traces of his bank account details is the worst mistake he has made, I may be far away @Aba but he shouldn't forget anyone can be located. undecided

$5 is chicken change yes, for anyone who may want to insult me, but stealing no matter how small is a sin..

I have attached pictures of our conversation as well as his picture because, if you plan on doing such business please run away from him, it may be your last card in this tough period that you want to use for this and you will end up stung like me..

Below are his full details

Full name: Oluyede Sunday Jeremiah
Bank: UBA
Account number: 2068493840
Phone numbers: 0805 067 5967 and 0701 069 6794

Mr Sunday eat the money no problems, but make sure you don't accumulate someone else's problems on your head, all because of greed and materialism.

If you still want to do business with him...at your own risk n'landers beware..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! by kennykendo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
More

Re: Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! by kennykendo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
And more

Re: Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! by Sunday172(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
God punish you this madman for displaying my pic as a scammer
Haven't I paid you your money long ago

Stupid aggresive thug

what should I do to the scammer who took away my 135$ ...so you want to gain popularity by displaying a non-scammer cos of 5$

Why didnt you post back online since you've got your money back long ago..

You better reply back for apology
Re: Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! by kennykendo(m): 12:33am On Apr 20, 2017
i'll simply ignore you if only you can define madness...
Re: Please Avoid This Payoneer Scammer!!! by kennykendo(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2017
anyone doing business with this man is at his own peril, he just blocked me on WhatsApp because I exposed him....having done my digging some other persons have complained of his frauds...

Oluyede Sunday Jeremiah

if you aren't a scam you wouldn't block me on WhatsApp.. but you have proved your cause....

I don't insult people because when I do, I send them crying..

peace keep scamming, one day your life might be scammed!!!

Enjoy April 2017.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? / How Lucrative Is Nylon Production / A Blogger's Review On A New Promising Platform Mintcash.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.