Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript (30092 Views)

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / RRS Rescues Missing 11-Year-Old Boy Dropped Under Otedola Bridge, Lagos (pic) / We Planned To Kidnap Otedola – Robbery Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by GeneralB: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
zicoraads:
Nice one Otedola grin cheesy I always say this, you allow anyone blackmail you, they'll keep coming back for more. You'll never get off of them. It's better to face them and live with whatever consequences that comes. I love how he called their bluff and subsequently dealt with them.
Bros ur head dea there... But why are dea reading it from a script ?
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by repogirl(f): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Caroline elkanem will be doing Cartwheels now. grin

It's one of these sisters that had an affair with her horse band and even insulted her on top.
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by sunkoye: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lol... These girls are professional ashewos who came to naija to hustle. They fu¢ked around for cash and instead of them to invest into other online things, they decided to blackmail one of the craftiest men in Nigeria. They saw other people and went for the yoruba Devil himself. Fine boy, pink lips, billionaire in dollars yoruba demon. That is the devil they decided to tax lmao. Not knowing that he has experience in destroying careers of politicians that decide to overstep their boundaries (lawan I see you). I hope theyDeport these hoes, taking [b]scarce resources [/b]from our unilag and lasu babes.... Abeg nairaland borrow me that Lil Wayne meme shouting olosho
nutty you grin angry
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by zicoraads: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
GeneralB:

Bros ur head dea there... But why are dea reading it from a script ?
Na court orders. They will write it and sign it. Then read it to the world.

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by zicoraads: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
repogirl:

It's one of these sisters that was dating her horse band.
Who is that?

Oh...you modified.
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
repogirl:

It's one of these sisters that had an affair with her horse band and even insulted her on top.
gist me Abeg, na wah o,all this one's na real karishikas
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by sanpipita(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
These girls have been doing this to big and rich men for long now, guess luck ran out of them with Otedola, hope he knacked because these girls are free givers as long as you can pay
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

I wonder if this guy in this picture is still alive now
Nah

I went for his burial yesterday

The rice was delicious

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
angelTI:
Beautiful ladies kiss kiss kiss

Only God knows if the apology was real or they were cajoled into doing it undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by free2ryhme: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
angelTI:

Only God knows if the apology was real or they were cajoled into doing it undecided undecided undecided

Beautiful is not license for doing crime

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lol... These girls are professional ashewos who came to naija to hustle. They fu¢ked around for cash and instead of them to invest into other online things, they decided to blackmail one of the craftiest men in Nigeria. They saw other people and went for the yoruba Devil himself. Fine boy, pink lips, billionaire in dollars yoruba demon. That is the devil they decided to tax lmao. Not knowing that he has experience in destroying careers of politicians that decide to overstep their boundaries (lawan I see you). I hope theyDeport these hoes, taking scarce resources from our unilag and lasu babes.... Abeg nairaland borrow me that Lil Wayne meme shouting olosho
Yes, Just go on their Instagram to see them flaunting their wealth upandan. How they make their money is baffling but I bet 100% it's not in a clean way. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by curvilicious: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

He died b4 d stone reach destination

RIP to him
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pavore9:

Even to release his corpse to his family will be difficult!
grin grin grin
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Shaw007(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
oh Plzzzz, they are only sorry they got caught.

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Ukamaka3237(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by adisaigbo1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lol... These girls are professional ashewos who came to naija to hustle. They fu¢ked around for cash and instead of them to invest into other online things, they decided to blackmail one of the craftiest men in Nigeria. They saw other people and went for the yoruba Devil himself. Fine boy, pink lips, billionaire in dollars yoruba demon. That is the devil they decided to tax lmao. Not knowing that he has experience in destroying careers of politicians that decide to overstep their boundaries (lawan I see you). I hope theyDeport these hoes, taking scarce resources from our unilag and lasu babes.... Abeg nairaland borrow me that Lil Wayne meme shouting olosho

3 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
angelTI:

Obviously they were forced. But these are not your average woman. They play at the top end of the market and they are cold players. Unfortunately for them, there is a limit you can push the Nigerian woman to; especially those with influence.

They went above their pay grade.

2 Likes

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by math2001: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
. angry
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by perfectcato(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
I heared about some of our house of assemble members on sex tape some months ago. Una sure say no be this same girls do that runzz.

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by math2001: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin angry
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Orikinla1: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
itsdumebi:
The Matharoo sisters (Jyoti and Kiran Matharoo) have apologized to victims of their website, ''Naijagistlive.com'' and ''Naijagistlive.co''.

A few hours ago, in a video published on youtube published by Politics Nigeria , the Canadian sisters are seen admitting to being the owners of damaging website, NaijaGistLive.com.

They apologized to Mr. Otedola and his family and also other petitioners they had written damaging stories about.

The sisters were heard saying;

''We apologize to Femi Otedola and family, especially his wife and children, all the other people and every other petitioners. We created a platform called NaijaGistLive.com and .co, where people can send it stories, close friends or associates of people being written about. The intention was not to hurt anyone or to extort anyone as we have not received any money from this website. The money went to Babatunde Oyebode of Hustle Ink. We are again very sorry and we ensure all other petitioner that we will not have any affiliation or whatsoever with this website or any other website that has to do with this. We promise not to say anything of the contrary to what we are saying now, we volunteered to make this video and not under duress as we are aware of the damages done to people.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdAWeGYJTnA

http://politicsngr.com/matharoo-sisters-apologize-trying-blackmail-femi-otedola/

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Gold dt guy. Hold him oooo angry
SexyNairalander:
booked

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Av bn watching u from childhood u like ofofo angry angry angry , go n sleep nw, tomoro is school angry angry angry
2dugged:
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Av bn watching u from childhood u like ofofo angry angry angry , go n sleep nw, tomoro is school angry angry angry
hehehehe, childhood indeed
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by AfroBlue(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
apology should not be accepted, they allegedly were trying to criminally extort big boys

Toronto Sisters Jailed In Nigeria, Accused Of Targeting Wealthy Men - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3541390/toronto-sisters-jailed-nigeria-accused
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by imoni1010: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
As e take concern me

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
angelTI:

Beautiful whores. Bleep your client, and blackmail them later. They should take their hustle to another country.
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by math2001: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
sanpipita:
These girls have been doing this to big and rich men for long now, guess luck ran out of them with Otedola, hope he knacked because these girls are free givers as long as you can pay
Obviously. If he did not shine their congo three-some style, how would they threathen to blackmail him
Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by repogirl(f): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
2dugged:
lol, na dem be the Kim Kardashians of Nigeria o. Sometime last year Caroline and one of them were insulting each other.

Caroline accused her and her sister of having affairs with Nigerian big boys and the girl exposed Caroline's husband's affairs ith other women also.

It was quite nasty.

1 Like

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by sanpipita(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
shinarambo1:

Obviously. If he did not shine their congo three-some style, how would they threathen to blackmail him

He is a lucky man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript by repogirl(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
sanpipita:
lol, isn't that contradictory? Is it free if you have to pay in the end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.