Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo (1646 Views)

Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market / Ekong Nsikak Emmanuel Is A Confirmed Scammer: Nairalanders Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by monteriza(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
He's a very wicked scammer.

Here's the story:

Some days ago, I came here on Nairaland looking for someone who is very familiar with Facebook ad to help me run an advert. He contacted me and sent his account number. We agreed on 8k, but I wasn't having u to that amount on the account I use for mobile transfer, so I sent him 7,500 only for him to start telling me that the account he uses for Facebook Ad is not funded. That he'll credit the account on Wednesday.

At about 10 am yesterday, this scammer called me that the N7,500 I sent him has reduced to 3,000, giving one flimsy excuse that I don't understand. Not up to 1 hour later, he informed me again that the amount left is N2,500. So I asked him to refund what is left of the money.

You won't believe what this guy did next. He blocked me and removed me from the admin role of my Facebook page. Now I can't access the page again. Thank God it's got a small fan base of less than 1000. He has a lot of usernames on Nairaland. I have his name. I have his pictures and I have the spiritual powers to ruin this guy, but I'm not going to do it. He will meet his Waterloo someday, but not him my hands. You guys should just beware of him.

His name is David Ojo, AKA Diamond Man

He has two monikers on Nairaland that I know of, Drift and Protegesol

Note: He did not run the ad and did not claim to do so.

1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by deebrain(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
See him face sef.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by trueking: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
I read a lot of scam cases, I think people should be a little more careful, I've been a victim once but that was years ago, take time and check on who you want to transact with.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by ademega(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Many scammers here... At same time so many good people here
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thief.
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by Deejaygold(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bro, I can do the job for you for just 5k. trust me, you'll pay me after you confirm my service. Let's get into business
deejaydeejay67@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by DrtroubleM: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
One of his moniker here is safedavid.

Scammer thief.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by DrtroubleM: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Here is the real picture of David Ojo aka safedavid the fraudster and scammer

Cc: 
Monsurufatai xynerise ferdyboss Jamean tizzelseun Ls0fdk vizkiz Cherlene Oyind17 Lezzlie Lezz jazmiynne mimzzy thesonofmark petux wristbangle firstking01 Obiorathebully kingtom hadez twaci Iykekelvin Berlynn Vicstar Suzanne404 pabloomoescobar tygaah pweetychyka refiner brite02 celibate phalmesG Mysticgal nathaniel007 Dollyjoy Cherlene Pennytrate Juhan Qutethomsel DaddySLY Hansam McBrooklyn Makkydebbie LSOFDK Iluvgummybears Eastherfabian Airsultan Gloryisaac Peachy mzlarem Lanicky alobright17 callmescofield EmperorLee Centaurxx Chelseafan1 Secondeva davide470 davep tamedwolf90 topestbilly Fearless15 Liesdictator dreyl GaggleNSwallow laveda

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by GaggleNSwallow: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2017
Jesus Christ my Lord and personal saviour!

Is this the gorilla that has been stalking Ivyy? shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4681989_137745911101103856863907570562498331106889n_jpeg7f56ff8ec1bfb2138b6808cc032992f2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by Creamish(f): 1:32am On Jan 01, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
Jesus Christ my Lord and personal saviour!

Is this the gorilla that has been stalking Ivyy? shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4681989_137745911101103856863907570562498331106889n_jpeg7f56ff8ec1bfb2138b6808cc032992f2

Lolz... Its a pity some people would rather steal from others than make an honest living..

Let's be more careful in our dealings with virtual contacts...
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by Mimzyy(f): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Smh, cc monsurufatai
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by Blogtrovert(f): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2017
I can do it for you, sorry about your lose
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
You can track him down, if your willing to put in extra effort and money
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by smartty68(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2017
monteriza:
He's a very wicked scammer.

Here's the story:

Some days ago, I came here on Nairaland looking for someone who is very familiar with Facebook ad to help me run an advert. He contacted me and sent his account number. We agreed on 8k, but I wasn't having u to that amount on the account I use for mobile transfer, so I sent him 7,500 only for him to start telling me that the account he uses for Facebook Ad is not funded. That he'll credit the account on Wednesday.

At about 10 am yesterday, this scammer called me that the N7,500 I sent him has reduced to 3,000, giving one flimsy excuse that I don't understand. Not up to 1 hour later, he informed me again that the amount left is N2,500. So I asked him to refund what is left of the money.

You won't believe what this guy did next. He blocked me and removed me from the admin role of my Facebook page. Now I can't access the page again. Thank God it's got a small fan base of less than 1000. He has a lot of usernames on Nairaland. I have his name. I have his pictures and I have the spiritual powers to ruin this guy, but I'm not going to do it. He will meet his Waterloo someday, but not him my hands. You guys should just beware of him.

His name is David Ojo, AKA Diamond Man

He has two monikers on Nairaland that I know of, Drift and Protegesol

Note: He did not run the ad and did not claim to do so.

The guy has more than 2 monikers. Check my signature for his other monikers
Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo by smartty68(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2017
DrtroubleM:
Here is the real picture of David Ojo aka safedavid the fraudster and scammer

Cc: 
Monsurufatai xynerise ferdyboss Jamean tizzelseun Ls0fdk vizkiz Cherlene Oyind17 Lezzlie Lezz jazmiynne mimzzy thesonofmark petux wristbangle firstking01 Obiorathebully kingtom hadez twaci Iykekelvin Berlynn Vicstar Suzanne404 pabloomoescobar tygaah pweetychyka refiner brite02 celibate phalmesG Mysticgal nathaniel007 Dollyjoy Cherlene Pennytrate Juhan Qutethomsel DaddySLY Hansam McBrooklyn Makkydebbie LSOFDK Iluvgummybears Eastherfabian Airsultan Gloryisaac Peachy mzlarem Lanicky alobright17 callmescofield EmperorLee Centaurxx Chelseafan1 Secondeva davide470 davep tamedwolf90 topestbilly Fearless15 Liesdictator dreyl GaggleNSwallow laveda
SafeDavid is a diehard criminal

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Bitcoin Wallet Will You Recommend? / Become A Successful Fiverr Freelancer With This Materials Giveaway / Unlimited Earning With 0 Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.