Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah (1160 Views)

Pedigree Male Boerboel For Stud Services Needed In Owerri / I Need A Male Caucasian For Stud Service ASAP Around Ikorodu / Dog Boarding Services Available In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
I need to be away for a week and I need to board my (3) dogs till I get back.
Kindly indicate interest or make referrals.
Thanks.

Pls treat as urgent
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Am far from there, I render the service to numerous customers with excellent feeding and care.

If you are mobile that will be no problem, with their green card showing healthcare
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by cybriz82(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2016
i will b coming to ajah on monday...am intrested duh.08145548705.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
wapadunk:
Am far from there, I render the service to numerous customers with excellent feeding and care.

If you are mobile that will be no problem, with their green card showing healthcare

As tempted as I am to rush them over to your place, the stress of returning them holds me back. Thanks, kind sir, I'll like to make your place my last resort... Hoping i won't have to.
Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
cybriz82:
i will b coming to ajah on monday...am intrested duh.08145548705.

Great. Looking forward to Monday. I'll call you to arrange a check up et Al.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Still open to more options

1 Like

Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by KELVIN086: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guy I stay in oke-ira ajah , I will take care of ur dogs for free but u might have to provide something little for their feeding or if u have some dry food already just give me their one week equivalent. I have 2 local dogs they can play with and a very large compound. I hope ur CO and doberman are not aggressive. It would be lovely to have a caucasian ovcharka in my compound.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 3:57am On Dec 31, 2016
KELVIN086:
Guy I stay in oke-ira ajah , I will take care of ur dogs for free but u might have to provide something little for their feeding or if u have some dry food already just give me their one week equivalent. I have 2 local dogs they can play with and a very large compound. I hope ur CO and doberman are not aggressive. It would be lovely to have a caucasian ovcharka in my compound.

Wow! Thanks for offering. The world is surely a better place with more people like you. I'll definitely arrange a 'meet-n-greet' ASAP.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by KELVIN086: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2016
theyongest:

Wow! Thanks for offering. The world is surely a better place with more people like you. I'll definitely arrange a 'meet-n-greet' ASAP.
OK , but hope they are not aggressive
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2016
KELVIN086:

OK , but hope they are not aggressive

The Doberman can be feisty but he just a gentle guy,very controllable,ironically, he's very clingy; will do anything to get stroked.
The CO only wants to play... He's just 4months+ but very stubborn and independent, won't be a problem.
And the Gsd is a professional lunger and barker but still a pup too 3month+
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by KELVIN086: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2016
theyongest:

The Doberman can be feisty but he just a gentle guy,very controllable,ironically, he's very clingy; will do anything to get stroked.
The CO only wants to play... He's just 4months+ but very stubborn and independent, won't be a problem.
And the Gsd is a professional lunger and barker but still a pup too 3month+
Ok
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 4:26am On Jan 02, 2017
KELVIN086:

Ok

So sorry I haven't got back to you since. The Gsd was sick, in fact, I just lost him. I'll watch the others for a day or two for any funny symptoms. Afterwards I'll have my vet clear them of any illness and arrange to bring them over.

Thanks again
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by KELVIN086: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2017
theyongest:

So sorry I haven't got back to you since. The Gsd was sick, in fact, I just lost him. I'll watch the others for a day or two for any funny symptoms. Afterwards I'll have my vet clear them of any illness and arrange to bring them over.

Thanks again
Sorry for your loss bro ,this is very bad news , I'm beginning to reconsider for the safety of my own dogs. Even if your vet clears them , there's no guarantee they can't pass the disease to my own dogs. Dogs can be immune to a disease and still be a carrier of the disease.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2017
theyongest:

Thanks again

How did it happened? What are the symptoms you observed before it's death?
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2017
wapadunk:

How did it happened? What are the symptoms you observed before it's death?

HGE.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2017
KELVIN086:

Sorry for your loss bro ,this is very bad news , I'm beginning to reconsider for the safety of my own dogs. Even if your vet clears them , there's no guarantee they can't pass the disease to my own dogs. Dogs can be immune to a disease and still be a carrier of the disease.

That's very understandable, I'd be more skeptical too. It's not communicable in itself but maybe some germs might have been passed along, that's the reason for the wait and check up.
He died of HGE you have nothing to worry about, but it's totally fine if you reconsider. I completely understand, thanks
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by cybriz82(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
am at ajah but u didnt boda to call....
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by theyongest: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
cybriz82:
am at ajah but u didnt boda to call....

Boss, my sincere apologies. With all that's happened, the stress and trauma they've been through in the last week, I've decided to postpone my trip. However, I have your number already.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by cybriz82(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2017
theyongest:

Boss, my sincere apologies. With all that's happened, the stress and trauma they've been through in the last week, I've decided to postpone my trip. However, I have your number already.

aryt boss.
Re: Boarding Services Needed ASAP Around Ajah by wolewolsz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
This thread reeks of maturity. Op and those who offered their services just made my day peeping thru this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Zizi,my White Female Lhasa Gave Birth Today / Between Jackie & Xandra / Adolescent Female Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.