Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport (727 Views)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by olokeded: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
An Arik Air passenger Tonye Ibiama, took to his Facebook wall to post pictures of how the airline left its passengers stranded at the Lagos Murtala Mohammed International airport on Wednesday, December 28.

The man revealed how passengers slept on the floor at the airport. According to his post which has gone viral on social media, he said:

“I have not seen this type of wickedness from an airline. After people will say buy Naija to grow the Naira yet the naija is too mean to its own people. How do you keep your passengers from 6am to the time of this write up without a word at the Lagos international airport? People have slept overnight there without answers. I am a victim and this is my last with Arik air. I have tried so much but who send me? When you approach NCAA to complain, they don't even seem to have a hold or make this airline to speak to someone. Even the consumer protection means nothing in this country. God help us. Arik is a joke.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-arik-air-passengers-sleep-on.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by SexyNairalander: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
booked
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by 9niceguy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
I just wonder what arik problem is these days...it's becoming everyday of them
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by Lincoln275(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
arik abi arike should just do normal nah! what's all ds nah? mtvheeew
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by duullie88(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sorry oooh
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by slimfit1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Minister of aviation needs to go the guy is useless than JEG
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by Twizzy30(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is serious. Naija which way
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by iambijo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Huh nigerian airline's and there wahala.
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is not good !
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
slimfit1:
Minister of aviation needs to go the guy is useless than JEG
there's nothing like "Minister Of Aviation, what we have is Minister Of Transport in the person of Rotimi Chibike Amechi a.k.a Mr I Don't Like Money..
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
After laying the curse on Nigeria, the man threw the keys inside Atlantic ocean angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos Airport by slimfit1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
there's nothing like "Minister Of Aviation, what we have is Minister Of Transport in the person of Rotimi Chibike Amechi a.k.a Mr I Don't Like Money..

Thank you very much for the correction

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Nigeria Air Carrier, Jetwest, To Begin Operation December / Ghana Ahead Of Nigeria In Aviation Hub Race / Plights Of Some Nigerians In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.