Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

New Year Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year Message (646 Views)

New Year Message To The Atheists / There is Hungry in the Land: Rev.Fr. Mbaka voice out on his New Year Message / New Year Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Message by reallest(f): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May i [Reallest] bless all with his care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.

Cc:johnydon22
Hardmirror wink
Hanh
HopefulLandlord
Anas09[friend beater grin]
& all those that make Di's 2016 colorful one.I Love u all,Ajoke hold no grudge against no one.love ya all
Re: New Year Message by adblack10(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
tankiuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: New Year Message by mohamedali(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
please visit the site to see the reality of life
https://islamhouse.com/en/videos/450006/
Re: New Year Message by reallest(f): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2016
mohamedali:

please visit the site to see the reality of life
https://islamhouse.com/en/videos/450006/
Reality of life u say?nothing like reality of life there
Re: New Year Message by mohamedali(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTVqacTifcs

Quran , chapter 8 , viers 49-51

In the name of GOD

[49. The hypocrites and those in whose hearts is sickness said, “Their religion has deluded these people.” But whoever puts his trust in God—God is Mighty and Wise.
50. If only you could see, as the angels take away those who disbelieve, striking their faces and their backs: “Taste the agony of the Burning.”51. “That is because of what your hands have committed, and because God is not unjust to the servants.”]

Chapter 3 ، viers 168 - 170

{168. Those who said of their brethren, as they stayed behind, “Had they obeyed us, they would not have been killed.” Say, “Then avert death from yourselves, if you are truthful.”169. Do not consider those killed in the cause of God as dead. In fact, they are alive, at their Lord, well provided for.170. Delighting in what God has given them out of His grace, and happy for those who have not yet joined them; that they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.}

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Cult By Reinhard Bonnke / Ogbunasa Shrine / I'm Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.