Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog (594 Views)

Newly Designed Blogger Blog Up For Grabs!!! / My Newly Designed Blog For Sale Urgently / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by ucmini: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
The URL is http://vhictourissayboo..com

Please for God sake, help me check it and tell me what I need to add/remove

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by Mikeshiangala(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
ucmini:
The URL is http://vhictourissayboo..com

Please for God sake, help me check it and tell me what I need to add/remove

Thanks a lot

The design is top notch but the content....mmhh i would rate it a zero.
Re: Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by ucmini: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mikeshiangala:

The design is top notch but the content....mmhh i would rate it a zero.

thanks a lot

pls what are you referring to as the content?
Re: Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by Mikeshiangala(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2016
ucmini:

thanks a lot

pls what are you referring to as the content?

The first post i see on your blog is something like chelsea vs bournemouth predictions but no article written instead i see something like;

" Another Test Post Another Test PostAnother Test PostAnother Test Post Another Test PostAnother Test PostAnother Test Post Another Test PostAnother Test PostAnother Test Post An"

I would advise you to write articles that will make people stay on that blog.
i don't see the reason as to why someone would hang around there if nothing valuable is offered.
Re: Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by ucmini: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2016
Mikeshiangala:

The first post i see on your blog is something like chelsea vs bournemouth predictions but no article written instead i see something like;

" Another Test Post Another Test PostAnother Test PostAnother Test Post Another Test PostAnother Test PostAnother Test Post Another Test PostAnother Test PostAnother Test Post An"

I would advise you to write articles that will make people stay on that blog.
i don't see the reason as to why someone would hang around there if nothing valuable is offered.

thanks a lot
Re: Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Two Days to go Don't miss out
Are you interested in blogging? Cedarhostng wants to design your blog for you, for free and be a blog owner today all you need to qualify for this end of the year offer is to subscribe any hosting plan of your choice on www.cedarhostng.com to get started
We will implement Search Engine Optimization for your Blog and lots more..
This offers ends 31st December Hurry now and don't miss out...
Wish you a merry christmas and a prosperous new year....
For enquiries calk 08186219002,07011123518 or visit www.cedarhostng.com
Re: Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by Debforreal: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2016
I LOVE TO HAVE A BLOG LIKE THAT CAN YOU HELP ME WITH TIPS
Re: Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog by ucmini: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Debforreal:
I LOVE TO HAVE A BLOG LIKE THAT CAN YOU HELP ME WITH TIPS

Whatsapp/call: 07064272729
or
Email:
Owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Edit Profile On Nairaland / Pls Help Me / How Reliable Is Domain King.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.