Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name (1292 Views)

20 Students To Be Trained In Witchcraft, Rituals In Zambian University / Checkout This Wonderful Cultural Dance Of Akwa Ibom Kids / Funny Names Zambian And Namibian Parents Give Their Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by Nnamdisblog(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
A Zambian man's real name is Tembo Doesnt Matter.

Which other state in Nigeria name their child these kind of names though, Rivers State?

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/checkout-this-zambian-man-real-name.html?m=1

Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by b4bola(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin
Shuo, dis one na strong thing
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by triplemmm3(f): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bayelsa
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
He needs to be interviewed to find out reasons behind that name

Lol....."Doesn't matter"
Nothing mega cheesy
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by SalomonKane: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
He needs to be interviewed to find out reasons behind that name

Lol....."Doesn't matter"
Nothing mega cheesy
The ever elusive charijee. The year just started, still want to engage in last year's evasive tactics? cheesy

Happy New Year. smiley
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
The ever elusive charijee. The year just started, still want to engage in last year's evasive tactics? cheesy

Happy New Year. smiley
Look who we have here.....thoughts of you flashed my mind not quite long grin....what kept you away?

Happy new year to you too, the last samurai grin

Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by SalomonKane: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
Look who we have here.....thoughts of you flashed my mind not quite long grin....what kept you away?

Happy new year to you too, the last samurai grin

Oh you do think of me, how lovely. grin

What kept me away? Hmmm, let's see. Perhaps the thought of listening to lullaby fly by and muse sweet song into my sub-conscious, thus making me imagine the very curvaceous figure of you.

So in essence, I was never away. You're always in my conscious and sub conscious mind. wink grin
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by bqlekan(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hahahaha... I'm naming my 4th child something similar grin
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh you do think of me, how lovely. grin

What kept me away? Hmmm, let's see. Perhaps the thought of listening to lullaby fly by and muse sweet song into my sub-conscious, thus making me imagine the very curvaceous figure of you.

So in essence, I was never away. You're always in my conscious and sub conscious mind. wink grin
I just know how to bring you on cheesy....you doing what you know how to do best....and I was hoping for a changed Joe ...take a recess, the year just started cheesy
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
bqlekan:
Hahahaha... I'm naming my 4th child something similar grin
*rolls eyes*
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by bqlekan(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
*rolls eyes*

1,2,3 already have their names nah tongue fourth is under consideration cheesy
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
bqlekan:

1,2,3 already have their names nah tongue fourth is under consideration cheesy
Good job.....more spe*m to your John Thomas grin
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by bqlekan(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
Good job.....more spe*m to your John Thomas grin

What is sp*m and who is John Thomas? Is he the one responsible for recession?
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
bqlekan:

What is sp*m and who is John Thomas? Is he the one responsible for recession?
Don't know who or what they are but I can show you.

Come closer cool
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by SalomonKane: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
I just know how to bring you on cheesy....you doing what you know how to do best....and I was hoping for a changed Joe ...take a recess, the year just started cheesy
It's hard to take a recess when a beautiful woman with the spirit of Athena and the fierce figure of Aphrodite occupy ones thought.

A man can change his ways, habits and character, but a man can't change his heart and mind, especially when it involves a moon that shrines like the Sun and touches every thing with smooth, soft velvet caress.

The year has started, my desire for you still lingers... and whispers, hear it and shine for me. grin cheesy
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by bqlekan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
Don't know who or what they are but I can show you.

Come closer cool

You want to show me? shocked

No thanks! I heard JT is dangerous.. And I don't think you have him there.. cheesy

You better not derail this thread
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
bqlekan:

You want to show me? shocked

No thanks! I heard JT is dangerous.. And I don't think you have him there.. cheesy

You better not derail this thread
JJ you mean? ..lol....don't be scared, he has repented .......
And you just derailed this beautiful thread with a beautiful name
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
It's hard to take a recess when a beautiful woman with the spirit of Athena and the fierce figure of Aphrodite occupy ones thought.

A man can change his ways, habits and character, but a man can't change his heart and mind, especially when it involves a moon that shrines like the Sun and touches every thing with smooth, soft velvet caress.

The year has started, my desire for you still lingers... and whispers, hear it and shine for me. grin cheesy
awwww another heart wrenching piece......and I can't seem to find my heart .....where's it? grin
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by bqlekan(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
JJ you mean? ..lol....don't be scared, he has repented .......
And you just derailed this beautiful thread with a beautiful name

undecided who is talking about JJ here.. JT for John Thomas.. undecided

Stop derailing!
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by charijee(f): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
bqlekan:

undecided who is talking about JJ here.. JT for John Thomas.. undecided

Stop derailing!
Oh John Thomas....thought you don't know him

I'm not na.....ok, lemme stop sad
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by SalomonKane: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
charijee:
awwww another heart wrenching piece......and I can't seem to find my heart .....where's it? grin
grin answer my call, and I'll tell you where it is. wink
Re: Checkout This Zambian Man's Real Name by 1shortblackboy: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:

na wa o guy see as u serious

(1) (Reply)

OGUN OWO MOTO 5K CALL PRINCE ADETUNJI ON 08112738056 / Exclusive Pictures | Why Katsina Sallah (eid Kabir) Durbar Is Best / Wey My Waffi Peeps At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.