Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,891 members, 7,834,960 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM (48668 Views)

Kcee Display Wads Of Dollars On His Car Seat, Celebrities React / Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions / Seyi Law: “Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To MMM” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Impeller(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
This dude does not know the 48 laws of power. Why should he donate more than Gov.. Ayade during the Carnival? It's a shame.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by fortune1968: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
nurez305:
the money still went for help anyway
help ? to pple who really need it or tn a billionare already who duped him ?
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by mrmrmister: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Smh. Easy to know teenagers here. So singing sekem is the only way a man can take to make money?

Lmfao grin
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by dheolexaone(f): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
See headline balling hot to attract traffic. MMM here n there. D Sekem crooner master would be a fool if he don't come back here by January to say he has been paid his money. Days he av been paid from MMM, did he Holla @Seun for highlight?

#ISTANDWITHMMM
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by einsteine(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
MarieSucre:
Mods pls why can't I comment on some people's
diaries? Anytime I try to comment it says I don't
have the "required permission". I checked my
profile to see if I was banned but I wasn't. Or is
this some sort of shadow ban like is done on reddit?
Forgive me for putting this complaint. I did not
know of any other avenue to reach you guys. I
would be ecstatic if I get a feedback soonest.
Thanks.

It is a diary. Comments are not allowed on diary threads.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by oyeb15: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wats anybody's business with how much he puts in mmm & with somebody else cash he's flaunting. Am always afraid to reveal how much cash I have not to talk of filming my cash when u can't trust anyone.
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by purem(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Someone should please help me with that "those who give a Bleep went that way pic"

Take am

D guy sef
Rezembu u

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
GET 30% BACK OF ANY AMOUNT YOU INVEST PLUS REGISTRATION BONUS
[FROM N2,000 AND ABOVE]

Its unbelievably simple… with No:
+ No Stress
+ No Work
+ No Hustle

All you need to do is to register with the proper valid details which only includes your name, email phone number and a valid bank account with which you will be paid with.

HOW IT WOKS
You are aware that in this period of economic recession, there is no bank that will give you back your money with 30% interest within 30 days. But with this investment scheme increment and interests to your money is as sure as dawning of tomorrow.

FOR EXAMPLE
If you donate 1,000 Naira, after 30 days you would be qualified to withdraw 1,300 Naira as a form of interest or financial help from another participant in community,
5,000 Naira qualifies you to receive 6,500 Naira
10,000 Naira, qualifies you to receive 13,000 Naira...
So basically.. the percentage grows by 1 % daily or 30 % month.

What people would never tell you is that you can even decide to keep the money in the system and watch it rise faster than you can imagine giving you even more interests to you original investment without constantly putting in money.

FOR EXAMPLE
If you should invest 2,000 Naira in six months you be able to withdraw 9,700 Naira and in a year you would be able to withdraw the exact amount of 46,600 Naira.
In the case where an amount of 7,000 Naira is invested, at a period of six months and at the end of the year you would be able to get an amount of 33,800 Naira and 163,100 Naira respectively:

You can check out the chart of an investment of 30,000 naira below:

REGISTRATION BONUS OF +20$ +50$ +100$

20$ will be added as a bonus to contribution of 18,000 naira and above
50$ will be added as bonus to contribution of 180,000 naira and above
100$ will be added as a bonus to contributions of 1,000,000 and above

Register here http:///2ino54Y and for more infomation.

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by kibra4u(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
conductor1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f11GKi_uSgc
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/video-weeks-after-losing-n25m-to-mmm-mc.html
Loosing 25Million to MMM indeed. Bloody lier and a looser for that matter. Maximum you can invest in MMM is 3million so I just wonder where he invested his own 25million. Human beings and fake life. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by bizhop01: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
SMALL MONEY
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by DESTINY41(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
kibra4u:

Loosing 25Million to MMM indeed. Bloody lier and a looser for that matter. Maximum you can invest in MMM is 3million so I just wonder where he invested his own 25million. Human beings and fake life. What a shame.

This guy can lier lier for africa

The maximum money you can invest in MMM is 3 a Millie

So where is all this sh*t coming from
I donno !!
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Maxcollins042(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
purem:

Take am

D guy sef
Rezembu u
Haha you no well
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Lekison(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
dis days some celebs behave more like kids
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by SeniorZato(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
How did he make such huge amount of money? I think videos like this needs to be properly investigated
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by ledaman: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sekem master barawo, ole he want to reap where he didn't sow
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by dollarathe(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
even the most illiterate dummy knows dat having 25million in mmm is a lie or u ve broken mmm rules by operating multiple accounts.....d op and his likes .....
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Usmaniaaa: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:
If I hear he truly lost 25mm undecided where he wan take see that kain money undecided undecided undecided

Which song as he sang after sekem? Yeye dey smell sad sad sad

I wonder ooo
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Barigaboy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
angelTI:
If I hear he truly lost 25mm undecided where he wan take see that kain money undecided undecided undecided

Which song as he sang after sekem? Yeye dey smell sad sad sad

Haba my brother y u dey yarn like say no be Nigeria u dey. Artiste go sing song wey no sell at all n tomorrow u see them splashing dollars on d street. Shey u dey get wetin I dey yarn. Na dsame question we go ask say where dem get d money. dem go say na music but me n u no say na lie as we no be pikin.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by mpu0001: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
that shows how u guys take swallow information and talk something u don't know. u cannot pH more than 2million. and GH for 2M will give 2.8M. so where is 23M from. how many account is he running. I just wonder how our celeb parade ignorant around
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
No be him fault.

He's such a kid..
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by Adeolu4(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Oga o c as money b dey like say na rice takeaway for party, Lord jesus answer my call
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by AbidemiAy(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2016
If you want to know more about *Bitcoins* and how to make 16 BITCOINS {7.8m} within short period Telegram or whatsup me on 09059653567 or 08035635840

https:///F8xyXRPWjhd56ZeS1bwTeoView

https:///joinchat/D8-XnQm0R1DZZ6jMM-RNvQ
Re: MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM by charlsecy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
conductor1:
Singer MC Galaxy only weeks ago announced that he invested 25 million naira in pyramid scheme MMM
First MMM is not an investment scheme, but mutual donation platform.

Second, there is a maximum contribution you can make per account; it is around 3 point something million Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill / 10 Celebrities Who Bagged Degrees From Togo, Benin Republic Varsities: Names / Princess Shyngle Rocks Waist Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.