Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

National Employment Training Scheme(nets) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Employment Training Scheme(nets) (2562 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Total Calling For Technicians Training Scheme Aptitude Test / National Employment Training Scheme (nets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by ozim(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2009
DEAR NAIRALAND'S,
PLEASE I REGISTERED FOR NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME(NETS) BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT,SO I WILL BE ELATED IF SOMEBODY THAT HAS ANY USEFUL INFO CAN PLEASE PUT ME THROUGH,I HAVE MY EXAMINATION NUMBER ALREADY AND WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE EXAMS WILL START AND WHAT TO EXPECT ,PLEASE KINDLY PASTE HERE OR CONTACT ME ON 07031803124 OR VIA EMAIL netlord001@yahoo.com THANKS,HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS

OZIM
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by dorben: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2009
I think their online Exam will be on 5th of December.just log on to their website
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by otuwe(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
so its even online exam

so how do we go about it

what time is the exam? or anytime on the 5th?
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by dorben: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
The exam could be any time,but i will advice u to do it in the morning since is online.And after the examination,training commence on the 11th of January 2010.Training will also be held by the Istitute for Advance e-Studies at their designated centrein: Abuja,Lagos,Enugu and Port Harcourt.
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by clem2love(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
how do i register?
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by clem2love(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
is the registrationstill on?
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by Redhit(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
I hop ds real coz i tryd thr official web, No info bt jst an image
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by bims87(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
Hey,does anyone know if we r going to pay for the training or if we r going to be paid during the training?
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by Redhit(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2009
I av also registered too, bt i got no reply till ds moment, Pls can u tell us how u registered us
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by ehibaby(f): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2009
i have also registerd too,uptill now no reply, dont undersatand it,
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by clem2love(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
NL do any of you have the web site or how to register for the national employment training scheme

so can you assit me
need he web site for the national employment training scheme
please if you have anyinfo about it kindlly help with
God bless
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by dorben: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
I think after registration a number will be sent to your mail box.and that is the number u will use when writing the online exams and training.so pls do not misplced it.GOOD LUCK ALL.
Re: National Employment Training Scheme(nets) by ujubekee: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
clem2love:

how do i register?

The exam will be on 5th December 2009 from 8am to 5pm.

To register, just type ans SMS- NETS First name Last name email address (type it with a space in between) and send to 35350. After 24 hours of sending the text, log on to www.netsnigeria.org
At the top left hand side type your email address in the space provided and click submit, a form will come up that will enable you to fill in your information and select the course and centre of your wish. Submit the form and your exam number will be sent to you. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

What Happened Today In An Interview / Graduate Trainee @ Rocad Construction / RN Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.