Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Obama Expels Russian Diplomats - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Expels Russian Diplomats (52078 Views)

Russia Expels Diplomats From 23 Countries As Spy Row Deepens / Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by lielbree: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2016
davidif:

What?? See logic. I don't even know what's worse, the fact that someone said something this ridiculous or the fact that it has 154 likes.
What's wrong about what he said? Was obama.not backing buhari?
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Sunnycliff(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Katyusha:
What has Nigeria got to do with this now? why are you guys this daft?

Merry Christmas
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by davidif: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:

What's wrong about what he said? Was obama.not backing buhari?

Obama backing Buhari? Like Obama or the U.S govt cares about some back water third world country In some far flung corner of the world.

1 Like

Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by lielbree: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lol... I am always amused by Nigerians and their flawed analysis of international relations. This is the second sanction Obama has placed on Russia... The first being an economic sanction about 3 years ago. It's interesting because Trump will become president and realise that he has to uphold the sanctions because the United States of America is an institution. If you chop punishment from the Headboy of the world, you better be humble. Trump will realise that being president isn't as easy as he assumes
I'm sure your type with prefect knowledge of international relations had even guessed who hillary Clinton would have picked as Secretary of state.... lol , the only thing is SHE LOST! the institution you claim American is, is the same institution majority of Americans want changed. America know being enemies with Russia will bring China and Russia together.. that will cost them greatly
Trump will undue what the jihadi president did
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by lielbree: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2016
davidif:

Obama backing Buhari? Like Obama or the U.S govt cares about some back water third world country In some far flung corner of the world.
Ignorance at its peak... they don't care yet for generations they have been coming to Africa, to do what?
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Some people here are so gullible. They fume whenever Obama's name is mentioned because they are very sore losers trying to blame everybody for GEJ's loss. GEJ lost because he was incompetent and ineffectual. Deal with that. The Igbos dominate all forum posts because they have no life, and are typical nonsense sore losers. They are as gullible and stupid as typical racist, sexist, xenophobic Trump supporters. So please you should all forget about them. As for President Obama, like him or not, he is one of the great American Presidents and he is leaving a strong America for cheeto Jesus in terms of economy etc. Far stronger that he found it. Igbos can continue their chronic anger because of a two years old election. We await the puppet minority president (Trump).

2 Likes

Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by jolamat(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2016
[Guy....u are current unlike some of our Nigerian folks running their mouth. Forgetting Russia a Nuclear power as wel. Did they want obama to declare war on Russia??. U play world policy with wisdom...not with aggression. Nigerians talking coz of thr recession, thinking obama is Nigerian President.

quote author=seXytOhbAd post=52373992]Lol... I am always amused by Nigerians and their flawed analysis of international relations. This is the second sanction Obama has placed on Russia... The first being an economic sanction about 3 years ago. It's interesting because Trump will become president and realise that he has to uphold the sanctions because the United States of America is an institution. If you chop punishment from the Headboy of the world, you better be humble. Trump will realise that being president isn't as easy as he assumes [/quote]
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Babaevans1(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2016
modivaz:
Trump can comment 4 me as I have refused to read, let alone understand.

That's why u don't know anything
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2016
davidif:

Of course the US dont care about some back water third nation country in some far flung corner of the world, please can you tell me why John Kerry had to visit far flung Sokoto State?
Keep "mis-yarning" .
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by hotwax: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2016
Thank God for Russia. God's own country. Illuminati America can go fck herself.
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by WomanOfRace(f): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2016
byrron:

Your profile pic got me tearing up while laughing out grin grin

That's what to expect when turn your(women) to sit at home hubby. He's gonna turn everything upside down....lol.

Merry Christmas
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by WomanOfRace(f): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2016
byrron:

Your profile pic got me tearing up while laughing out grin grin

That's what to expect when you(women) turn your to sit at home hubby. He's gonna turn everything upside down....lol.

Merry Christmas
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by vislabraye(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2016
But America can poke nose in other countries election..
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by drss2(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2016
see obama d mumu wey talk say US election is impossible to be rigged hia expelling russian diplomats for rigging US elections grin how can russia hack sometin dat is not based online
pipul should stop electing mumus into power. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by vislabraye(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2016
nnannaidoko:
Some people here are so gullible. They fume whenever Obama's name is mentioned because they are very sore losers trying to blame everybody for GEJ's loss. GEJ lost because he was incompetent and ineffectual. Deal with that. The Igbos dominate all forum posts because they have no life, and are typical nonsense sore losers. They are as gullible and stupid as typical racist, sexist, xenophobic Trump supporters. So please you should all forget about them. As for President Obama, like him or not, he is one of the great American Presidents and he is leaving a strong America for cheeto Jesus in terms of economy etc. Far stronger that he found it. Igbos can continue their chronic anger because of a two years old election. We await the puppet minority president (Trump).

Wetin come concern GEJ
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by LorDBolton(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

You better wake uo and be watchful, Jesus will be here on or before 20th January 2017, the dream is certain and its interpretation sure.

You got ample advance imformation...you were warned before the flood (hopefully did not) swept you away.

So what happens Jan 21? If he doesn't come?

Hope you'll commit suicide?

Cos africa no need people like you at all.

Akpu
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

So what happens Jan 21? If he doesn't come?

Hope you'll commit suicide?

Cos africa no need people like you at all.

Akpu

No if he does not come by 20th January, you will be enslaved.

The world does not need people like you.

Amala
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
brostheo:
For my dream

Nah sooo grin
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by africanusvu(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

I don't know what your basis for calling me fake is, did I ask you for money? Have I asked you for offerings? Mr man, warn yourself o.
Read up the thread I gave the link and see how prophecy is playing out, many (hopefully not you) will still not heed even if it is smashed into them because of their drunken fixation on the fake allure and goods of this satan dominated world.

I have seen the sign, and I have sounded the alarm, like the faithful and dutiful watchman, he that hath an ear, let him hear.

Jesus will be here on or before 20th January 2017
,Cant u nw see why u ar fake.how com u knw exact day Jesus is coming when even Jesus dnt knw d time ,day,and hour?seems u atends one of these warehouse tithe-dependnt mushroom churches,

1 Like

Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2016
africanusvu:
,Cant u nw see why u ar fake.how com u knw exact day Jesus is coming when even Jesus dnt knw d time ,day,and hour?seems u atends one of these warehouse tithe-dependnt mushroom churches,

Chairman, did I request money from you? Or how come you call me fake when the timeline I have given is still in order?

Why are you afraid of the coming of Christ, you have not been watchful?

On or before 20th January 2017, Christ will be here cheesy
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by LorDBolton(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

No if he does not come by 20th January, you will be enslaved.

The world does not need people like you.

Amala

I thought the world is ending na, better go and hug transformer on Jan 21.

Daft Akpu brained gibbon

Bye
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Katyusha(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Merry Christmas
Sorry for the insult...but your comment was extremely annoying!
Merry Christmas to you too.
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

I thought the world is ending na, better go and hug transformer on Jan 21.

Daft Akpu brained gibbon

Bye

Ignorant bonobo

It is the end of the world of satan and the begining of an everlasting world of peace ruled by the Prince of peace himself.

Bye
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Sunnycliff(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Katyusha:
Sorry for the insult...but your comment was extremely annoying!
Merry Christmas to you too.

Thank you but be less temperamental
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by vislabraye(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
profmallory:
Russia has already done what it wanted to do, this is all Obama's fault for being too weak over the years. Now Russia can no longer be tamed and America has landed themselves a "puppet" from Putin as their President.

What should Obama have done ? Fight Russia ? I don't know why they consider Putin a villain
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ignorant bonobo

It is the end of the world of satan and the begining of an everlasting world of peace ruled by the Prince of peace himself.

Bye
. All this anger because of GEJ's loss. You are a fool, drug dealer, mad idiot, racist, sexist and xenophobic. You are trading blames because of your personal failures and the minority President elect makes you feel wanted. Like it or not, Obama is one of the great Presidents. That is why his approval ratings is very high for an outgoing President. Ewu.
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2016
vislabraye:

What should Obama have done ? Fight Russia ? I don't know why they consider Putin a villain
. Obama has never been weak. He is not to blame for the fact that republicans elected a puppet. Check his approval rating and compare that with Bush and other outgoing Presidents around the world. Americans appreciate his great service. The buffoon is Trump.
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2016
davidif:

Obama doesn't care but cared enough to deliver a speech to Nigerians concerning our election a day to the election.
If u have nothing reasonable to say no one will kill u for shutting da fck up
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Akkotto:
Obama is only paying for role he played in other country internal affairs especially forcing this bubu on nigerians throat

Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga you're an illiterate

Google us 2016 campaign budgets so you know if trump spent up to half of what hilary did...

My fellow nigerians and ignorance borne out of idiocy.

You're in this africa where american backed Arab spring n Libyan forceful regime change actually gave power to extremists and hardline muslim parties in north Africa in fact why am I tryna breakdown obama's foreign policy failures with ignorant people like u?

Keep deluding yourself
what point are you making now, Mr learned? Your comment has depicted who you really are and the best answer for you is simply silence. I'm sure you know what that means because you comment is bereft of reason and totally out of point. Think like an intelligent fellow before post a comment here next time because everybody here isn't just like you, who deserves nothing but silence.
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by dannie04: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2016
maoolakanm:
BETWEEN THE WESTERNERS AND IPOD CRIMINALS WHO ARE MORE GULLIBLE?.BY ALL STANDARD NIGERIA HAS A BRITHER FUTURE IN THE HANDS OF PMB THAN YOUR ALCOHOLIC GEJ.

You and your likes are known for hypocrisy. From 2011 you insulted GEJ when in office and even after leaving office.
Fast forward to 2016, the hypocrites are talking about respecting the presidency.
Re: Obama Expels Russian Diplomats by vislabraye(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2016
awelekiti:
Imagine the way you talk. Did they hack into our election database? They're a world power so they had a right to see to it that everything went well. America didn't impose buhari on us, neither did they come to polling booths to give us dollars to vote buhari. What Russia did was a cyber crime and it was a game plan between trump and putin, his close ally. Trump had understudied American electoral flaws and so had been planning for the d-day. He had all the money to throw around so, sponsoring cyber crime is nothing to him because he knew what he was going to gain in return. You can't leave the oval office and be poor for the rest of your lif intact, your third generation won't taste poverty. Have you ever wondered why trump was self-funded and clinched the nomination of the GOP,against the party's wish? Since that time, I knew he was up to something. A day preceding election night, I was attending an evening event in which the 95% of the population was white, where a prof from the UK was a guest speaker. At the end of it, the prof said for the first time, America would be ushering-in the first female president...everybody believed Clinton would win meanwhile, putin and trump had perfected their game plans. Please let's leave sentiments out of this. Americans won't appreciate obama now, until after 4 years of trump's rule, if he's fortunate to escape impeachment before that time.

I like your conspiracy theory. Do you have any proof that Putin or Trump is behind the hacking ? The Democrats are sore loosers. What a shame. The Democrats should rather blame themselves for not fielding a stronger candidate. Hillary Clinton had too many baggage. Using private email for a classified discussion is very unprofessional. Don't forget what happened Benghazi.
Everyone expected Clinton to win cos they underestimated Donald Trump. He did his homework well and here is the result. I don't like Trump but I'm beginning to respect him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.