Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Btc Buzz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Btc Buzz (1822 Views)

Rumored Buzz On Facebook Commits $20 Million In Coronavirus / Interested In Fried Yam Business But No Capital Buzz Me / BTC BUZZ...................... Making 0.26 BTC In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btc Buzz by Godtaye: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello guys, this is fast cash business…
No recruiting…..recruiting is done by the admins and everyone will enjoy
the shortest peer to peer matrix ever
2 by 2 matrix, where u start with 0.03 btc (24$) and earn (0.21 btc) 198$ in the next and final matrix
Its just two levels…no long things …….no qualms…
Confirmation is automatic and done by the system once u upload hash code
Once u cycle out u join again and make the same amount over and over again.
List is being compiled now…Join the watsapp group and join our group to enjoy amazing benefits
It doesn’t matter whether u are number 1 on the list or number 100, all will enjoy..
This Christmas will be full of happiness, thanks to btc buzz…..
NB..Pls our team needs only people conversant with the usage of bitcoins and have funded their wallet..
We move at lighting speed….NO dulling, no patience for timewasters…we mean strict business…
Join our watsapp group here https:///095jOel4rHXCNdPrd9YRZN

Each person should kindly drop their names in order and pick the next available number. Its fast cash today. We work fast and as a team. Once you circle out, you join again ASAP. We make this money today.
Re: Btc Buzz by Godtaye: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
join the moving train now
Re: Btc Buzz by Godtaye: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2016
get in now
Re: Btc Buzz by sfmayor: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2016
If I register with 0.03 bitcoin, how many bitcoin will I get if I cycle out?
N how many tree of down lines do I need to cycle out?
Re: Btc Buzz by Godtaye: 5:57am On Dec 31, 2016
sfmayor:
If I register with 0.03 bitcoin, how many bitcoin will I get if I cycle out?
N how many tree of down lines do I need to cycle out?

you get 0.2btc and cycle out in 3days
only two downlines
our team will get that for u
Re: Btc Buzz by bizz(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2016
*DAILY 50%*
TRUST,RELEIABILITY AND CONSISTENCY IS OUR WATCH WORD

IT IS A LEGITIMATE SCHEME ON WHATSAPP DESIGNED TO HELP MEMBERS MAKE *50%* OF THEIR INVESTMENT WITHIN *24 HOURS*

HOW DOES IT WORK?

WE UNDERSTAND THE SCHEME PERFECTLY AND WE DESIGNED IT TO BE ABLE TO *ACCOMMODATE ENOUGH PEOPLE* AND TO *LAST LONG*

*REQUIREMENTS*
1. #5000 which will turn to #7500 within 24hrs. ( Just pay the person we merge you to pay and *two people* will be merged to pay you.)
● Multiple ph is also allowed for members who wish to make more.
2.MOBILE, INTERNET BANKING OR SMS BANKING TO TRANSFER THE MONEY WITHIN 4HRS.
2. READINESS And DETERMINATION TO MAKE MONEY
3. MORE MEMBERS TO MAKE IT FASTER.
4. *The spirit of CONTINUITY*

*HOW TO PROVIDE HELP*?
just write your name/ your phone/ your bank type.
Eg NAME/ 08000000000/ UBA

FOR MORE THAN ONE HELP.

NAME/ 08000000000/ UBA
NAME1/ 08000000000/ UBA
NAME2/ 08000000000/ UBA

NOTE: IF YOU DONT PLEDGE HELP*(PH) LESS THAN 2 HRS AFTER RECEIVING HELP(GH),YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP
THIS IS TO PROTECT THE CASH SYSTEM,PROTECT NEW COMERS AND ABOVE ALL ENABLE US MAKE MORE MONEY DAILY

Don't forget, we have three rooms:
1. PH for people that want to provide help. If you don't have money yet don't pledge to provide help . We frown at such act.
2. CONFIRMATION ROOM. To tell us who have paid you For us to confirm the person. ( Please very important, don't delay them from collecting).
3. COMPLIANTS ROOM. To tell us what is bothering you and we answer you immediately.
Don't forget to tell other about it.
*If you don't create what can make money for you while sleeping, you will work till you die.*

*JOIN THE GROUP FOR MORE DETAILS* *TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE* ✅ ✅✅✅ *ONLY SERIOUS MINDED AND BUSINESS ORIENTED PERSONNEL SHOULD JOIN*

LETS MAKE MONEY TOGETHER TODAY

https:///9FP0X5OZIis1js5rYtB7sF COMPLAINS

https:///KB9ELYSY1OX1UTDjpR75ZB PLEDGE HELP

https:///4GZ1ikuCytiHiD3pmHIfdE MAIN ROOM
Re: Btc Buzz by Godtaye: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
we moving faster don't be left behind
Re: Btc Buzz by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

How I Turned N50,000 To 5.7 Million In 8 Months / The Map Bike, Location And CRM Investments: Reliable Weekly Payment / Should I Sell My Zenith Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.