Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Spirit Husband - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Spirit Husband (11444 Views)

Quran States That Jesus Is The Spirit And The Word Of God / Instilling the Spirit Of Observing Solah In Children / Muslims Should Imbibe The Spirit Of Islam To Defeat #islamophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2017
Toraya:

Ok great. I'll try that brother In sha Allah. Thank you once again I'll update soon

aiit..
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Toraya:

Ok great. I'll try that brother In sha Allah. Thank you once again I'll update soon

salâm aleikom, have you done what you were asked to try out? if yes what are the results?
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Salam alaykum sister, how are you doing?
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
You don't have any spirit husband, the more you keep believing in this the more you keep puiling back(developing a phobia disorder and low self-esteem) and you might fall Into wrong hands (scammers), just work more on your daily life and don't rush into marriage.

All is well. Cheers.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
tintingz:
You don't have any spirit husband, the more you keep believing in this the more you keep puiling back(developing a phobia disorder and low self-esteem) and you might fall Into wrong hands (scammers), just work more on your daily life and don't rush into marriage.

All is well. Cheers.

are you saying its not possible for her to be disturbed by a jinn?
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

are you saying its not possible for her to be disturbed by a jinn?
Nope.

Why is that it is mostly women that goes about shouting they have spirit husband? Both Christian and Muslim women and most of these women are very religious.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
tintingz:
Nope.

Why is that it is mostly women that goes about shouting they have spirit husband? Both Christian and Muslim women and most of these women are very religious.

since you believe it is possible, then cased closed.
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

since you believe it is possible, then cased closed.
Oh sorry, I didn't complete it.

Nope, it is not possible.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
tintingz:
Oh sorry, I didn't complete it.

Nope, it is not possible.

so Allâh and his messenger are liars?
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

so Allâh and his messenger are liars?
Can you tell me a story or event of a spirit husband in the Quran, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
tintingz:
Can you tell me a story or event of a spirit husband in the Quran, thank you.

here is what i asked you;

"are you saying its not possible for her to be disturbed by a jinn?"

you said "nope, it's not possible" (to be disturbed by a jinn), i ask once again, is it not possible to be disturbed by a jinn?

and why just the Qur'an? you dont believe the hadeeth?
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

here is what i asked you;

"are you saying its not possible for her to be disturbed by a jinn?"

you said "nope, it's not possible" (to be disturbed by a jinn), i ask once again, is it not possible to be disturbed by a jinn as husband or wife?

and why just the Qur'an? you dont believe the hadeeth?
My focus is on the thread topic "spirit husband", Is there where Allah talked about Spirit spouse?

That people have or marry spirits or jinns as husband or wife?
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
tintingz:
My focus is on the thread topic "spirit husband", Is there where Allah talked about Spirit spouse?

That people have or marry spirits or jinns as husband or wife?

I am specifically asking if you believe that a jinn can disturb a human because;

1.) if it is possible for a human to be disturbed by a jinn, then why can't she truly be having sexual dreams with unkwown men? which there is a possibity that it could be a jinn.

2.) perhaps its because of the sexual dream she's having(which could be a jinn), that's why she termed it "spirit husband", but the main thing is, she might be disturbed by a jinn.

so i ask again, do you believe a jinn can disturb a human?
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I am specifically asking if you believe that a jinn can disturb a human because;

1.) if it is possible for a human to be disturbed by a jinn, then why can't she truly be having sexual dreams with unkwown men? which there is a possibity that it could be a jinn.

2.) perhaps its because of the sexual dream she's having(which could be a jinn), that's why she termed it "spirit husband", but the main thing is, she might be disturbed by a jinn.

so i ask again, do you believe a jinn can disturb a human?
Jinns doesn't stop people from marrying, no event of spirit spouse in the Quran. In fact Christians are the ones that go about telling people about spirit spouse.

Marine spirit, succubus, incubus etc are all ancient urban legend.

If she' had sexual dreams, it's from her mind/head, when someone keeps worrying about his-her previous sexual dreams it will keep on popping up in the dream. All humans had sexual dreams it shows someone is sexually active. Men for example mostly have wet dreams and aroused, it has nothing to do with spirit spouse.

I use to have nightmares when I strongly believe in all these spirit spouse, since i pulled out from these beliefs I can't remember the last time I had nightmares.

I'm very sure the lady(OP) was told she has spirit husband and this create fears, men leaving you happens you dont need going about looking for solutions creating more fears, I pray you don't fall in hand of scammers.

Prostitutes who religious people tagged demon possessed women are getting married, it is mostly religious women that have problems with spirit husband. undecided

Get to know men behavior, build your esteem, get close to your male friends and ask questions or better still go see a counsellor(religious or non religious), don't create more fears to yourself. My piece of advise to the OP.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
tintingz:
Jinns doesn't stop people from marrying, no event of spirit spouse in the Quran. In fact Christians are the ones that go about telling people about spirit spouse.

Marine spirit, succubus, incubus etc are all ancient urban legend.

If she' had sexual dreams, it's from her mind/head, when someone keeps worrying about his-her previous sexual dreams it will keep on popping up in the dream. All humans had sexual dreams it shows someone is sexually active. Men for example mostly have wet dreams and aroused, it has nothing to do with spirit spouse.

I use to have nightmares when I strongly believe in all these spirit spouse, since i pulled out from these beliefs I can't remember the last time I had nightmares.

I'm very sure the lady(OP) was told she has spirit husband and this create fears, men leaving you happens you dont need going about looking for solutions creating more fears, I pray you don't fall in hand of scammers.

Prostitutes who religious people tagged demon possessed women are getting married, it is mostly religious women that have problems with spirit husband. undecided

Get to know men behavior, build your esteem, get close to your male friends and ask questions or better still go see a counsellor(religious or non religious), don't create more fears to yourself. My piece of advise to the OP.

can a jinn disturb a human?

adding to that, can't a jinn cause separation between spouses?
Re: Spirit Husband by Toraya: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Salamu Alaikum, thank you everyone for the care you're showing. Im glad to have people that care.

Brother, you said you don't believe jinn can posses or stop a woman from marrying. This was me brother some few years ago. In fact, I completely didn't believe in jinn possession and i tagged it as schizophrenia or mental disorder ( which even for psychiatrists, some phenomenon are of unknown etiology) but i still believed them.

Now in my case, I started having what psychiatrists call sleep paralysis. It was a normal sleep paralysis explianed in books. Eventually, i started having auditory hallucinations (as they call it) and it lead to shadow like visual hallucinations. I started having sleep apnea ( I vividly feel like I'm chocked or prevented from breathing. I was still young and since the symptoms progressed slowly, i took everything in and never spoke about my experiences. As it kept progressing, i started having dreams with a male entity, thoughts of that same entity filled my heart. In my mind, still (since i do some research) I thought it was a notmal teenage thought of having a husband, but mine was different. These thoughts were always there. I form love scenarios and family scenarios to the point that i became a daydreamer to people. I even get excited to be alone and do nothing but have these thoughts. These seem normal right?

No brother, i noticed I didn't like men at all ( not that i liked any other gender) I noticed I always compare any man with that my scenario lover, which no body meets up to. The dreams continued and though my family knew about the sleep paralysis, no body knew my other symptoms since to me they were normal.

Whenever i have someone that loves me then he becomes my enemy. Sometimes as time goes by, i fall for someone and when we start talking, he'll just leave. No reason, no explanation noting. This happened woth almost 7 men. Is that normal? Well to me it was at that time. I just thought that yes, ot my fault. My behavior. Maybe im this and that.

Sexual dreams started when i was young, i would wake up to doing that and I'll be disgusted at how i can actually have a dream like that. The sleep paralysis progressed to actually seeing people or a person, sitting nect to me, or lying down next to me. Then nightmares Subhanallah. Night became a terror to me. I couldn't sleep. I started focusing on my deen more and more. Things continued. I noticed i frown for no reason even in the moddle of happy jokes with friends to the point that they even know when i do that. Some nights I wouldn't sleep. If i try to then I'll just be awoken by loud sound subhanallah. It was terrible. And all this i took it alone in school. ( I don't want to go deeply into details I'm not comfortable)

At this point, I noticed i was alone in this. I have asked my friends if they feel the same and all were negative. I made researchs but nobody have the same complete every symptom in one. I had all the sleep disorders which was weird because they are alot. I started receiving herbal medicine which some may subside some symptoms while others may even aggravate.

What made me believe in spirit husband and that this is actually a case? Well I started reading articles about the case and people's experience. Brother, believe or not but they had almost the same symptoms with me. I knew I wasn't alone. There was a time it felt like rape in the dream . Not really a dream since im awake i can feel everything in the room but I just can't wake up or move. Brother how can you explain lots of women from different ethnicity and countries that i read about with similar experiences all of them calling it one particular disease? Do you know that even in medicine, you get a collection of similar symptom experience from patients, research on the cause and name the disease ? If its not spirit husband then it definitely is something and it affects some women (even rarely men) and all have similar experience. That was when I believed it was real. That was when I accepted and I knew Allah led me to knowing what it was.

Brother, i had alot and lots of stories and experiences i have seen which i am not comfortable saying it here. This is just the tip of the iceberg . You can say you still don't believe it, it fine and ok. But its definitely a phenomenon, a syndrome and I'm open to hear the name of the syndrome .

Please brothers and sisters, keep putting me in your prayers. I have travelled for educational purposes and haven't had calm and descent time to read the Surah. But I'm looking forward to a break in weekends and I'll In sha Allah do it. Jazakallahu Khairan. Salamo Alaikom

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Toraya:
Salamu Alaikum, thank you everyone for the care you're showing. Im glad to have people that care.

Brother, you said you don't believe jinn can posses or stop a woman from marrying. This was me brother some few years ago. In fact, I completely didn't believe in jinn possession and i tagged it as schizophrenia or mental disorder ( which even for psychiatrists, some phenomenon are of unknown etiology) but i still believed them.

Now in my case, I started having what psychiatrists call sleep paralysis. It was a normal sleep paralysis explianed in books. Eventually, i started having auditory hallucinations (as they call it) and it lead to shadow like visual hallucinations. I started having sleep apnea ( I vividly feel like I'm chocked or prevented from breathing. I was still young and since the symptoms progressed slowly, i took everything in and never spoke about my experiences. As it kept progressing, i started having dreams with a male entity, thoughts of that same entity filled my heart. In my mind, still (since i do some research) I thought it was a notmal teenage thought of having a husband, but mine was different. These thoughts were always there. I form love scenarios and family scenarios to the point that i became a daydreamer to people. I even get excited to be alone and do nothing but have these thoughts. These seem normal right?

No brother, i noticed I didn't like men at all ( not that i liked any other gender) I noticed I always compare any man with that my scenario lover, which no body meets up to. The dreams continued and though my family knew about the sleep paralysis, no body knew my other symptoms since to me they were normal.

Whenever i have someone that loves me then he becomes my enemy. Sometimes as time goes by, i fall for someone and when we start talking, he'll just leave. No reason, no explanation noting. This happened woth almost 7 men. Is that normal? Well to me it was at that time. I just thought that yes, ot my fault. My behavior. Maybe im this and that.

Sexual dreams started when i was young, i would wake up to doing that and I'll be disgusted at how i can actually have a dream like that. The sleep paralysis progressed to actually seeing people or a person, sitting nect to me, or lying down next to me. Then nightmares Subhanallah. Night became a terror to me. I couldn't sleep. I started focusing on my deen more and more. Things continued. I noticed i frown for no reason even in the moddle of happy jokes with friends to the point that they even know when i do that. Some nights I wouldn't sleep. If i try to then I'll just be awoken by loud sound subhanallah. It was terrible. And all this i took it alone in school. ( I don't want to go deeply into details I'm not comfortable)

At this point, I noticed i was alone in this. I have asked my friends if they feel the same and all were negative. I made researchs but nobody have the same complete every symptom in one. I had all the sleep disorders which was weird because they are alot. I started receiving herbal medicine which some may subside some symptoms while others may even aggravate.

What made me believe in spirit husband and that this is actually a case? Well I started reading articles about the case and people's experience. Brother, believe or not but they had almost the same symptoms with me. I knew I wasn't alone. There was a time it felt like rape in the dream . Not really a dream since im awake i can feel everything in the room but I just can't wake up or move. Brother how can you explain lots of women from different ethnicity and countries that i read about with similar experiences all of them calling it one particular disease? Do you know that even in medicine, you get a collection of similar symptom experience from patients, research on the cause and name the disease ? If its not spirit husband then it definitely is something and it affects some women (even rarely men) and all have similar experience. That was when I believed it was real. That was when I accepted and I knew Allah led me to knowing what it was.

Brother, i had alot and lots of stories and experiences i have seen which i am not comfortable saying it here. This is just the tip of the iceberg . You can say you still don't believe it, it fine and ok. But its definitely a phenomenon, a syndrome and I'm open to hear the name of the syndrome .

Please brothers and sisters, keep putting me in your prayers. I have travelled for educational purposes and haven't had calm and descent time to read the Surah. But I'm looking forward to a break in weekends and I'll In sha Allah do it. Jazakallahu Khairan. Salamo Alaikom

Sister, sorry about all.

Youre having a mental disorder and you need to see a doctor, therapist, counsellor, just try this please, there are cases of all these symtoms and people recover from it.

Sexual dreams is not new, I use to have sexual dreams especially during my puberty stage, this is normal and it doesn't call for panic, I get scared and think I'm sleeping with spirits, jinns and the more I think/worry about this the more i keep having nightmares and that's exactly what's happening to you, and please stay away from nollywood movies especially the scary ones. Sleep paralysis happens, like you said you did research and you noticed people have same symptoms with you, it is a medical condition, chest pinned down, someone is watching you and pinching you, these are symptoms of sleep paralysis.

I once had sleep paralysis when I was still a kid, this happens when you sleep In a wrong position and the blood doesn't flow well to the brain or have sleep disorder. The reason people have illusions is because of an abnormal blood flow to the brain, you will notice people who are sick have nightmares and illusions.

As for men leaving you it happens, haba, there are ladies that reject me and i didn't panic, sister don't be desperate and don't look desperate it scares men away.

Don't let people tell you've spirit husband, the more you believe in this the more you keep pulling back, free your mind, I've been doing this and it works for me, no nightmares and the ones I had I dont take it serious, my dad taught me not to take dreams too serious and don't tell people your dreams.

Cheers. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husband by Beetle: 1:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Are you for real titingz?

The lady is obviously suffering from jinn posession and you sit there talking about mental disorder.

My dear sister in Islam, I suffered the same plight. Pls recite or play Surah Baqarah every 3 days. It was so bad that I was in Itikaf and was still having these dreams.

The things you can do to help yourself

Start wearing hijab
Play Ruqyah CD via head phones and dry spit into water or olive oil
Eat ajwa dates esp when you have these dreams.
Learn tajweed
Also pray tahajud and pray for a total cure from these all.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Siter Toraya

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am shocked by how incredibly similar some of our experiences are,I honestly still don't have the guts and time to write down mine. At the time it happened for me, I couldn't say a 100% that it was jinn but I was 95% sure that it was. Now, learning about mental health at the university, I am even more certain that my experience was not a mental disorder.

There is nothing wrong in performing ruqayah even if it's a medical cause. Don't let anyone prevent you from doing that.
My dear sister make a lot of dua and ask Allah for cure. For surely cure is from Allah alone. We can take all the medications we want but it only works with the permission of Allah. Same with ruqyah, we can do all the ruqyah we want but cure is from Allah alone.

Regardless of the cause, this is a test from Allah and Allah never burdens a soul more than it can carry. So be strong my beloved sister. Remember the words of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessing be upon) who said: “The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allaah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396)
Also remember that whatever happens to a believer is good,the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and this applies to no one but the believer. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2999).

I would also encourage you to seek professional help to rule out a medical cause (that is if you haven't but I suspect that you have) and continue to recite the Qur'an an and seek cure from Allah.

May Allah grant you shifa and reward your patience. Ameen.
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Why are people creating more fears to this sister. cry
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Beetle:
Are you for real titingz?

The lady is obviously suffering from jinn posession and you sit there talking about mental disorder.

My dear sister in Islam, I suffered the same plight. Pls recite or play Surah Baqarah every 3 days. It was so bad that I was in Itikaf and was still having these dreams.

The things you can do to help yourself

Start wearing hijab
Play Ruqyah CD via head phones and dry spit into water or olive oil
Eat ajwa dates esp when you have these dreams.
Learn tajweed
Also pray tahajud and pray for a total cure from these all.
Can't you read from her write ups that she has seek for spiritual help/solutions and she's not getting better. Almost all people in Africa believe they had spiritual attacks going from one place to another to seek help, I once believe I was spiritually attacked.

In life we need to balance things.

She was told she has spiritual husband and she believed in it, going from one place to another to seek spiritual help, if she's not careful she will fall in hands of scammers.

There was a time I was sick for months and my dad keeps telling me it is spiritual attack, until I decide to see a doctor my self and I was diagnosed, I was given medical treatment and I'm perfectly fine.

Sister Toraya, have you seek for medical help? If not I will advise you to see a therapists, you will be trained to control your mind and your sleeping disorders. There are lots of people in the west with mental disorder and they are medically treated it is here in afrcica we tagged everything spiritual without balancing it. As for men leaving you or you feel not liking men it happens, most women and men with this are experiencing what is called avoidant personality disoder it is like a trauma, try and see a counsellor.

I'm not here to ague, this was the reason I didn't reply Abdelkabir, I'm here to help a sister, to free her mind from fears of delusions.

sister Toraya, if you haven't seen a therapist or experts please do, and am not stoping you from seeking spiritual help, just try and balance things.

You can't just sit and listen to ruqya CDs or read Quran verses all day, miracle doesn't fall from heaven you need to work for it.
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2017
snapscore:
Siter Toraya

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am shocked by how incredibly similar some of our experiences are,I honestly still don't have the guts and time to write down mine. At the time it happened for me, I couldn't say a 100% that it was jinn but I was 95% sure that it was. Now, learning about mental health at the university, I am even more certain that my experience was not a mental disorder.

There is nothing wrong in performing ruqayah even if it's a medical cause. Don't let anyone prevent you from doing that.
My dear sister make a lot of dua and ask Allah for cure. For surely cure is from Allah alone. We can take all the medications we want but it only works with the permission of Allah. Same with ruqyah, we can do all the ruqyah we want but cure is from Allah alone.

Regardless of the cause, this is a test from Allah and Allah never burdens a soul more than it can carry. So be strong my beloved sister. Remember the words of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessing be upon) who said: “The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allaah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396)
Also remember that whatever happens to a believer is good,the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and this applies to no one but the believer. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2999).

I would also encourage you to seek professional help to rule out a medical cause (that is if you haven't but I suspect that you have) and continue to recite the Qur'an an and seek cure from Allah.

May Allah grant you shifa and reward your patience. Ameen.
You are in medical field, please tell us the symptoms of a mental disorder patient let compare with what the OP is experiencing(nightmares, fears, sleeping problem, rejection disorder, avoidant personality problem) and tell us the treatment.

You can't be skilled in a field and not use it, why are you studying mental disorder in university, why not help a sister out with your medical knowledge or better still change your course.
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2017
What many people don't know is that, we all have disorders, scientific fact, just that it has grades. The more we're worried about something the more our disorder increases.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2017
tintingz:
I'm not here to ague, this was the reason I didn't reply Abdelkabir, I'm here to help a sister, to free her mind from fears of delusions.

you didn't reply me because you can't answer a question that will destroy your views, I've not even argued with you, rather asking a question which you are dodging, so stop hiding under the excuse of "I'm not here to argue", for Allâh's sake don't you think you are being insensitive to this sisters emotions?!

@Toraya

Your inability to read this baqarah you were told to read might be from among the mischief of the devils (if truly a jinn is disturbing you), try your best to read this, pick a saturday and read it, it wont take you more than three hours, pls try it.

and no, "ruqya Cds" dont work which youve also confirmed, it has to be read live, observe your hijab if you dont, dont listen to music if you do, may Allâh ease your situation.

salâm aleikom.
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2017
AbdelKabir:

you didn't reply me because you can't answer a question that will destroy your views, I've not even argued with you, rather asking a question which you are dodging, so stop hiding under the excuse of "I'm not here to argue", for Allâh's sake don't you think you are being insensitive to this sisters emotions?!

You think I don't know you're lexiconkabir?

When we're in same thread, we result to arguments and am not here for that, I'm avoiding that in this thread. This is not our first time engaging in discussion, you should know the kind of answer I will give to your question.

You people are the ones feeding this sister with fears that she indeed has spirit husband, the person that even claim to be in medical field is not even helping.

I'm here to help her overcome her fears, that's the genesis of her experience. We all have fears but we can control it.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2017
tintingz:
You think I don't know you're lexiconkabir?

so? what has this got to do with anything?

When we're in same thread, we result to arguments and am not here for that, I'm avoiding that in this thread. This is not our first time engaging in discussion, you should know the kind of answer I will give to your question.

it has to be so because no matter how glaring the truth is pointing to your chest like a dagger, you always deny it, a simple question, can't a jinn disturb a human? adding to that, can't a jinn cause separation between spouses? the truth of the matter is, you lack basic knowledge of the unseen..Who is a muslim?! Allâh says; Those who believe in the unseen, with what I've seen so far, you don't believe in the unseen.

if you've not witnessed a jinn case, it doesnt make people who has witnessed it mad people, like you are subtly calling the op. why don't you decrease your insensitiveness?

I have witnessed one around 2010 - 2011.

You people are the ones feeding this sister with fears that she indeed has spirit husband, [s]the person that even claim to be in medical field is not even helping[/s].

undecided
Re: Spirit Husband by tintingz(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2017
AbdelKabir:

so? what has this got to do with anything?
When tintingz and lexiconkabir are in same thread an argument is about start, I'm not turning this thread to tintingz vs lexiconkabir.

it has to be so because no matter how glaring the truth is pointing to your chest like a dagger, you always deny it, a simple question, can't a jinn disturb a human? adding to that, can't a jinn cause sepatation between spouses? the truth of the matter is, you lack basic knowledge of the unseen..Who is a muslim?! Allâh says; Those who believe in the unseen, with what I've seen so far, you don't believe in the unseen.

if you've not witnessed a jinn case, it doesnt make people who has witnessed it mad people, like you are subtly calling the op. why don't you decrease your insensitiveness?

I have witnessed one around 2010 - 2011.

undecided
Ok
Re: Spirit Husband by emekaRaj(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Toraya:

Asalamu aleikum sister, now that I hav found this thread ur problem is about to be solved Insha-allah.... Just follow my post lemme tell u different methods.... Since we may be far from each other, distance shouldn't be a barrier.

So am going to give you different self treatment methods. Insha-allah
Re: Spirit Husband by emekaRaj(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2017
AbdelKabir:

@Toraya

Your inability to read this baqarah you were told to read might be from among the mischief of the devils (if truly a jinn is disturbing you), try your best to read this, pick a saturday and read it, it wont take you more than three hours, pls try it.

and no, "ruqya Cds" dont work which youve also confirmed, it has to be read live, observe your hijab if you dont, dont listen to music if you do, may Allâh ease your situation.

salâm aleikom.

You are right and tintingz is right too, lemme tell u both how u right.

Jin possession exist, and they seriously abuse our women. But on the Other hand the pple they can posses are the pple dat are psychologically weak, becoz it's through dat weakness dat they can possess u, or through sorcery. Jin find it hard to possess pple dat are mentally tough, ppl with strong personality, pple dat hav mind of their own.

So to overcome it u have to be strong psychologicaly an with the help of Quran u will be cured Insha-allah.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
emekaRaj:

Asalamu aleikum sister, now that I hav found this thread ur problem is about to be solved Insha-allah.... Just follow my post lemme tell u different methods.... Since we may be far from each other, distance shouldn't be a barrier.

So am going to give you different self treatment methods. Insha-allah

I dont trust you undecided

Anyway lets see your methods if it conforms with the methodology of the prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017
emekaRaj:

You are right and tintingz is right too, lemme tell u both how u right.

Jin possession exist, and they seriously abuse our women. But on the Other hand the pple they can posses are the pple dat are psychologically weak, becoz it's through dat weakness dat they can possess u, or through sorcery. Jin find it hard to possess pple dat are mentally tough, ppl with strong personality, pple dat hav mind of their own.

So to overcome it u have to be strong psychologicaly an with the help of Quran u will be cured Insha-allah.

you have to provide authentic proof for the underlined.
Re: Spirit Husband by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2017
tintingz:
When tintingz and lexiconkabir are in same thread an argument is about start, I'm not turning this thread to tintingz vs lexiconkabir.

Actually when "tintingz" and a person who strives to follow the sunnah is in a thread, it results to an argument you should say.

Ok

good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-l-fitri 2019: Sultan Orders Search For The New Crescent On Monday's Night / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? / Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.