Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Girl Says She Wants A Blood Pact - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girl Says She Wants A Blood Pact (1116 Views)

Meet My Girl Friend Khaleesi johnson :( / Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend / Raymond Wants A Juliet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Says She Wants A Blood Pact by Nevillexus: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hello Fellow nairalanders,my gurl recently insisted that we do a blood pact to seal our 2 months relationship.She just wants to be assured that the relationship will stand the test of time and possibly lead to marriage. I love her but am scared and confused. Could you please advice me ?
Re: My Girl Says She Wants A Blood Pact by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
run from that evil person ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
nobody should do no pact to some gf/wife or whatever.

if she cannot accept you for you then let her go.
Re: My Girl Says She Wants A Blood Pact by girllygal(f): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
i'D ADVISE U NOT TO GO WITH WAT SHE SAID. ITS JUST A FRESH RELATIONSHIP. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ALONG THE WAY. (U GUYS MIGHT BREAK UP, OR MEET SOMEONE BETTER) MY ADVISE IS JUST TO ALWAYS ASSURE HER OF UR LOVE.
Re: My Girl Says She Wants A Blood Pact by Positivity(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Run 4 ur life!
Re: My Girl Says She Wants A Blood Pact by cantell(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Poster,
She's insane. Kick out her sorry a*ss. She has a lot of problems and she's trying to drag you into it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend From Ndu Or Bayelsa / Open Apology To Fickle :) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.