Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) (65830 Views)

Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2016
modath:
1. In as much as the family sought closure by putting a cheery positive spin on her brutal hack down, she hadn't even started her race, it was truncated right at the start up line.... wedding in 2017? She didn't plan to die especially not in so gruesome a manner.

2. Why is she living alone with just hired helps? No sibling, cousin , friend, acquintance ?

3.. This below is why i have never & will never believe religion (which is not the same as deep faith ) confers sainthood on anyone..

Lastly.... When people don't want to help people, this right here validates it, even if Joel was/is a hired help, she took him off the street, live in to live in her house & also pays him (even if it's a pittance ) .... Death isn't her reward, no matter how pained he felt...
Thumbs up to this post. There are churches now that will advise you not to welcome your siblings or inlaws when married. I am not saying a brother or sister can't murder a sibling but I am not sure it would be because of a 15k advance payment. It's better to live with families - nuclear or extended than to live with strangers. Lots of evil people come to church not because they are repentant but they know they will find their next meat there.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2016
AfroSamurai:
It's not how far, but how well. Remember Jesus spent almost the same amount of years on this earth. grin
Dayo isn't Jesus.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by dragonking3: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2016
What is a 33years old lady doing with a matured house boy? Can't she take care of the house herself? She doesn't even have kids yet. Ladies nowadays are lazy.

RIP temidayo.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Jalinco: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Learning point is

Employ a maid and not a Come-and-ruin guy

The incident really look like an attempted rape. Or
A case of a bitter reaction to unfaithfulness by a lover
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2016
modath:
1. In as much as the family sought closure by putting a cheery positive spin on her brutal hack down, she hadn't even started her race, it was truncated right at the start up line.... wedding in 2017? She didn't plan to die especially not in so gruesome a manner.

2. Why is she living alone with just hired helps? No sibling, cousin , friend, acquintance ?

3.. This below is why i have never & will never believe religion (which is not the same as deep faith ) confers sainthood on anyone..

Lastly.... When people don't want to help people, this right here validates it, even if Joel was/is a hired help, she took him off the street, live in to live in her house & also pays him (even if it's a pittance ) .... Death isn't her reward, no matter how pained he felt...

d mata sef tired me all dis too much money people only u a house help n a gate man...she no get brothers or sister or atlis her children children frm d villa.n i still dnt belive dat bullshit story abt payment n pleadin n den cme bk to stab her.juju at work.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Immorttal: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:

I am not the giver of life neither did God 'take her out.' A knife wielding drug addict did.

I am angry because a young person who had so much to live for has been wasted.

You may be satisfied with premature death but I and so many others are not, neither do we wish it upon ourselves.
Madam we are so different in ideologies and that makes the difference.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:
Completed race at age 33? The good Lord forbid. Her race wasn't completed; it was brutally cut short.

Some people are just destiny wasters, specially picked out by the devil to truncate promising lives.
How old was Jesus when he died
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Vick4rill(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2016
babasolution:
it seems women do not generally know the heart of men,they dont know how wicked men can be,many women think men have the same mindset and heart like women which is so untrue,that is why a young woman will take such risk in employing an adult houseboy,even i as a man cant take such risk,but many women see men as they see themselves,they cant imagine what lies in the heart of men,women should be very careful,men are not what you see in movies.
what a foolish comment. havent you seen women that are more deadly and dangerous than the men! why this gross generilization about men? everybody has his or her personality and their gender have nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Dcaliphate:

How old was Jesus when he died
Is she Jesus?
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Employing foreigners is really a very delicate and dangerous issue most especially as a househelp
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by seunH: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2016
I'm very suspicious about this whole issue and I'm having a wild speculation about this issue ( I would love those in the know to enlighten me more).
My suspicion is as follows; I find it hard to believe a man demanding an 'Advance' and then stabbing his boss for not getting it, if we think about it critically it looks preposterous. If he really needed the money as suggested in the article, he would simply have stolen her atm, phone, gold, and other valuables (Giving his unrestricted access to the house). Not stabbing her.
Could it be rape Possibly. But why still stab her when he could have just bailed out of the house and travel back to Cameroon. My wild speculation is that, this may be a case of a jealous lover. Its only God that knows what transpired between them, but it could be the incoming wedding issue only God knows. But sincerely to me there is more to this story than what is been reported. I stand to be corrected and enlightened !!!
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Dayo isn't Jesus.
No doubt, but still, remember life isn't about how many years we spend on this earth, but the years we spend on it that count.

A man who lived 90 years on this earth, and died Of poverty, strife and didn't impact on anybody can't be compared to someone who spent 40 years and impacted on a group of people, no matter how small.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2016
seunlayi:
This is a cruel world
where the murderer is kept is no secret please go to yabs and ask to c him. Rubbish.. So wha ever his side, he can take life abi and a beautiful one for that matter. May you not c this pain in your life.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by triplemmm3(f): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2016
Rest on dear, May the Lord comfort your family and loved ones
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2016
seunH:
I'm very suspicious about this whole issue and I'm having a wild speculation about this issue ( I would love those in the know to enlighten me more).
My suspicion is as follows; I find it hard to believe a man demanding an 'Advance' and then stabbing his boss for not getting it, if we think about it critically it looks preposterous. If he really needed the money as suggested in the article, he would simply have stolen her atm, phone, gold, and other valuables (Giving his unrestricted access to the house). Not stabbing her.
Could it be rape Possibly. But why still stab her when he could have just bailed out of the house and travel back to Cameroon. My wild speculation is that, this may be a case of a jealous lover. Its only God that knows what transpired between them, but it could be the incoming wedding issue only God knows. But sincerely to me there is more to this story than what is been reported. I stand to be corrected and enlightened !!!
Nigerians are TRULLY intelligent. You ability to analyze is on point. However the devil has a history of drugs and drugs were discovered in his room so note that he is also not mentally stable.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
jaybee3:

Her mum lives in the main house

I visited their house on the day it happened

you forgot to add that it's a family house and the man also served others apart from her thoughts she brought him home out of empathy... So when ignorant beasts state that single ladies should blah blah blah.. I can never imagine the pain the mum must be going through.. The fiance... God
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by annamaria: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Such a sad story. Enough of these incidents with all the stories out there about the atrocities of these foreign helps. Church or no Church we should be discerning about the kind of people we take into our homes. Haba!
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
seunH:
jaybee3:

She lived in an adjoining house (considerably big BQ) hence the reason for the dedicated staff

It's very hard to ascertain what exactly transpired before the stabbing but we were told she wore a shirt (possibly short) and her knickers when the horrible attack happened.

Could have been an attempted rape gone bad

She was meant to get married in March

The killer => https://instagram.com/p/BOUKRqXA_Sx/
arabianights:
Nigerians are TRULLY intelligent. You ability to analyze is on point. However the devil has a history of drugs and drugs were discovered in his room so note that he is also not mentally stable.
The 3 of you captured my exact thought, what a wicked world we live in, so sad sad sad
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
RIP dearest Dayo.
There was absolutely no dry eye at her funeral yday.
It's a brutal world out there.
you knew her? I also knew her personally and really wanted to fly down from Abuja but circumstances beyond my control. Such a wonderful lady, funny. Understanding, loyal, beautiful, great fashion sense... Full of laughter.. Never a dual moment with dayo. I know God accepts true repentance but my prayer is that that man dies before he gets ability to repent.. Am sorry but I want him to suffer
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
onatisi:
Employing foreigners is really a very delicate and dangerous issue most especially as a househelp
not paying or mistreating househelps (local or foreign) is dangerous as well. undecided
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
jaybee3:

She lived in an adjoining house (considerably big BQ) hence the reason for the dedicated staff

It's very hard to ascertain what exactly transpired before the stabbing but we were told she wore a shirt (possibly short) and her knickers when the horrible attack happened.

Could have been an attempted rape gone bad

She was meant to get married in March

The killer => https://instagram.com/p/BOUKRqXA_Sx/
even if he had raped her.. That is not how we want dayo memories to be celebrated or remembered. I personally will not want that on media. She was supposed to marry next year... And...... Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
arabianights:
you knew her? I also knew her personally and really wanted to fly down from Abuja but circumstances beyond my control. Such a wonderful lady, funny. Understanding, loyal, beautiful, great fashion sense... Full of laughter.. Never a dual moment with dayo. I know God accepts true repentance but my prayer is that that man dies before he gets ability to repent.. Am sorry but I want him to suffer
Yes I knew her through her elder sister (Mrs. F) who I am actually acquainted with. Dayo was a sweet and beautiful lady who didn't deserve to go this way. It was evident from the numbers that flew in especially from the UK to attend the funeral.
Nothing for you to be sorry about. With the family she comes from, you can expect full justice, that I am sure of.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by seunH: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
arabianights:

ON POINT !!!
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by lanre316: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:
Completed race at age 33? The good Lord forbid. Her race wasn't completed; it was brutally cut short.

Some people are just destiny wasters, specially picked out by the devil to truncate promising lives.

So, according to you, Jesus' race was brutally cut short. His destiny was wasted and his promising life was truncated simply because he only lived for 33 years.

Hmmm.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Jungle justice will be meeting phone thieves while killers like this get due trials and jail terms.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
LoJ:

not paying or mistreating househelps (local or foreign) is dangerous as well. undecided
shut up there... Rubbish get your facts right and don't conclude. She never maltreated him. He asked for his salary before month end.. I believe 2nd week. She PLEASE WITH HIM NOW GET THAT WORD, PLEADED!!! THAT SHE DIDNT HAVE MONEY AT HAVE SOME SAY SHE GAVE HIM PART AND SAID WAITING TELL TOMORROW! HOW THE HELLO DIDNT U EVER WANT HER TO LEARN HER HOUSE AT NIGHT AS HE APPROVED HE'D HER LIKE 10PM OR SO IN THE NIGHT FOR THE MONEY. SO HOW THE HELL CAN U SAY SHE MALTREATED HIM?? SOME EMPLOYERS WON'T EVER PAY ON TELL THE TIME IS FOR IT!!
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by harveyspec: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2016
biz9ja:
Employ Nigerians , These foreigners are crazy, you can't imagine what our togolese maid is doing to me now... Anyways RIP to dead

Pls we need to learn ! what is she doing to you
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Yes I knew her through her elder sister (Mrs. F) who I am actually acquainted with. Dayo was a sweet and beautiful lady who didn't deserve to go this way. It was evident from the numbers that flew in especially from the UK to attend the funeral.
Nothing for you to be sorry about. With the family she comes from, you can expect full justice, that I am sure of.
Am just thinking of her mum.. What she will be going through.. The pain.. The fact that she was in the main house when it happened.. Well... May God heal her
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2016
arabianights:
Am just thinking of her mum.. What she will be going through.. The pain.. The fact that she was in the main house when it happened.. Well... May God heal her
Amen all round.
Christmas time will never be the same for the family again.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2016
arabianights:
Calm down sire. I was not even referring to this case, which I have no knowledge of. I was making a comment about a post I saw from a nairalander I follow, and I highly regard (onatisi).

Why are you angry and who are you angry against? I don't even know the issue on ground.

Please calm down, and be cold headed. Life is beautiful. wink

Greetings.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by arabianights: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2016
LoJ:

Calm down sire. I was not even referring to this case, which I have no knowledge of. I was making a comment about a post I saw from a nairalander I follow, and I highly regard (onatisi).

Why are you angry and who are you angry againt? I don't even know the issue on ground.

Please calm down, and be cold headed. Life is beautiful. wink

Greetings.
when you lose a wonderful pal like dayo, trust me you will grow mad. However my apologies, please
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2016
arabianights:
when you lose a wonderful pal like dayo, trust me you will grow mad. However my apologies, please
I can understand. Sorry for your loss. Let's live the rest of our lives in a way that may honor him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Beats 14-YearOld Girl To Death For Refusing To Be His Girlfriend / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.