Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Help!!! Is This True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Is This True? (684 Views)

A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / Post Deleted / Please Help...is It A Curse To Earn More Than Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Is This True? by iornenge81(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2016
My cousin who doubles as a close friend is facing the most difficult period of his life.
My cousin who is Tiv has an Egede girl friend, both tribes are from Benue state. The girl in question is now pregnant for him. Now, the issue is that we got to learn that both tribes don't marry, and that there are implication if people just go ahead to do so. I dont really understand this since I have spent most my life away from the state. My cousin always turn to me for help and advice.
Pls if there is any one with full knowledge of the history behind this situation should please share with us. this will help us make informed decision. help a brother and save generation.
Re: Help!!! Is This True? by dingbang(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Truly, Africa is a third world continent
Re: Help!!! Is This True? by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Go and ask the elders.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is This True? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Hmm. On this forum? Make una prepare to travel home and make findings o.
Re: Help!!! Is This True? by bennyrazz: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2016
and the girl is now pregnant for him? @op, this are the reasons why we say people should do things right. If he had loved the girl so much, he should have planned marriage. In the process of taking the girl to his parents, they would have told him NO Son, you can't marry from Egede due to so so reasons but because of his selfishness and greed, see where it has landed him to. I have nothing to say, the milk as been spilled already and there is really no need crying. All he has to do is man up, meet his people, see how they sort it out.

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira / Husband Beat Me This Way / Unsatisfied Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.