Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Transport Business Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport Business Advice (1851 Views)

Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! / Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week / Starting A Bus Transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport Business Advice by h02enoog(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
I am interested in going into transportation business,
Please I am in urgent need of advice from NL members. I am capable of starting up with about N10m.
I also want to know what and what are needed to start it , how much drivers deposit daily and what make and model Van is preferable. I have access to Toyota hiace,
I mean any advice on this will be highly appreciated.
Thanks a million
Re: Transport Business Advice by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
First and foremost each toyota buses cost about N4.2m so that can conviniently get you 3 buses.
Now ask yourself the following questions

Where will your vehicle be plying (south west to east)
Under which company name will you be running your transportation business?
what will be the maitenance and management plan?
you need to put in place monitering devices and tracking strategies to monitor your buses
your drivers detailed agreement.

after you might have put all these in place hen you are ready for a successful business.

TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS IS HIGHLY PROFITABLE
Re: Transport Business Advice by doncampos: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
@lolostic,

U are like a virus on nairaland, glad to see u changed the "to God" thing.
Re: Transport Business Advice by Keen1(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2011
Have you started?  If not call me on 08183895917 and lets discuss.
Re: Transport Business Advice by teezy01(m): 3:21am On Jun 18, 2011
i don't understand u
Re: Transport Business Advice by justmenoni: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2011
I do have 2 Volkswagen Transport Buses already painted down and registered in commercial Business.I am looking for people to give it out to on high purchase,If you are interested,kindly email me directly: yemyem80@yahoo.com and we can discuss in details.

NOTE: Only serious people please.

Respectfully,

Yem
Re: Transport Business Advice by teezy01(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
used or tokunbo

(1) (Reply)

What Online Business Can I Do With Blackberry / Profitable Import/export Agency Business At Home (with Nothing Down) / Meet The Woman Who Uses Her Big B00bs To Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.